...This is why Hispanic men hardly court Black Am females...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

...This is why Hispanic men hardly court Black Am females...

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

This is a f.ucked up this vid. right here:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey, E! Can you write a description of what happened in the video, since I'm in China and YouTube is blocked here. Thanks.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:Hey, E! Can you write a description of what happened in the video, since I'm in China and YouTube is blocked here. Thanks.
Okay so down in Miami Beach, there was a dark-skinned Black American girl with a shoulder-length weave twerking on a Puerto-Rican-Cuban-looking Ay-Papi-looking guy with half a beard (half his face with a beard, half his face without). The papi was slapping her a.s.s. - heavy-handed slapping from a 5'2" papi (she was about the same size, a little taller). She stopped twerking bellowing out that he was slapping her a.s.s. too hard. Papi didn't get the memo right away because she was being blatantly seriously-offended at this point, and he was still in happy-go-lucky-viva-latinoamerican-cabron mode. Then she got up in his face like she were a man and he then pushed her in the face and his sister and another Hispanic chick jumped in on her and start swinging like girls do. There were two rounds of fighting in two minutes (not in boxing match but they took a quick break then resumed like street animals).
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Let me explain the situation for all you ignorant people out there :)

N-WORD B!TCHES will fight before mating. It is like a ritual with them.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

People like that should be forced to have a sex change.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The most striking aspect of that video is the fact that the FEMALES are the most violent and unrestrained in their aggression. Yes, the Latin Dude was out of line, but the other men attempted to end the quarrel until it got out of hand.

That speaks volumes to me about how our society has lost control of its females.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Papi didn't get the memo right away ....
First mistake was getting within 10 feet of "her".
He could have saved himself quite a bit of trouble by heeding Katt Williams' warning against getting into the tiger's cage.
:D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Papi didn't get the memo right away ....
First mistake was getting within 10 feet of "her".
He could have saved himself quite a bit of trouble by heeding Katt Williams' warning against getting into the tiger's cage.
:D
Yeah. Latinos don't get "turnt-up" right away. They are a bit "slow" when it comes to that because they are typically outgoing, laid-back, carpe diem-enjoyment type of people. A lot of that comes from their Catholic upbringing alas their lack of sexual protection alas the super-duper birthrate in their communities. They take the Catholic mantra of Be Fruitful And Multiply/Anti-abortion to heart. Mexican women have some of the best p.ussy in the Latino community all jokes aside; San Antonio and Chicago weren't too shabby. lol Their p.ussy is like multiple-organic (not orgasmic although it leads to that!) velvet tissue...like the anti-Portuguese-Man-O-War sensation. That's why I can hang out with them (as long as they aren't too endogamic/ethnocentric).

See, if you have noticed in the video, the big Black guys didn't really step to papi. If papi were a Black guy, they would have jumped in and drop bolos on that guy. See, this video also proves that Black people don't really f.uck with non-Black people as much. Black-on-N-crime is just a "little" too pervasive of sorts!
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Post by Nightngale »

I really can't get over his half beard, is that in style now?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Nightngale wrote:I really can't get over his half beard, is that in style now?
In the post-nuclear age, yes, it will be. :-/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The most striking aspect of that video is the fact that the FEMALES are the most violent and unrestrained in their aggression. Yes, the Latin Dude was out of line, but the other men attempted to end the quarrel until it got out of hand.

That speaks volumes to me about how our society has lost control of its females.
Yea, the big dudes all carried themselves like gentlemen. Only that pint sized Latino lowered himself to the level of the ghetto girl (increasingly becoming a synonym for American girl). And throwing a punch at her the way he did just makes him look like a little bitch. All he had to do was step back and chill and the whole melee coulda probably been prevented.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rock wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The most striking aspect of that video is the fact that the FEMALES are the most violent and unrestrained in their aggression. Yes, the Latin Dude was out of line, but the other men attempted to end the quarrel until it got out of hand.

Yea, the big dudes all carried themselves like gentlemen. Only that pint sized Latino lowered himself to the level of the ghetto girl (increasingly becoming a synonym for American girl). And throwing a punch at her the way he did just makes him look like a little bitch. All he had to do was step back and chill and the whole melee coulda probably been prevented.
Hey. You are 3/4 qtr's correct. Here's where you missed the last fourth of the mark: the ghetto girl was over-sensitive. If she took a more feminine approach to her disdain towards how hard he was slapping her arse, then it would have offset the melee from ever happening. She did the whole, "Hey I"m from Cali" malarkey and that made his blood go up....alas the melee.