Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Husband

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5639
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Adama » March 16th, 2017, 11:33 am

Check out the very first comment, posted two years ago:

Anonymous • 2 years ago

The problem is that people look at marriage as a financial arrangement rather than a spiritual one. The marriage vows are for men to love, honor, and cherish their wives and for women to love, honor, and obey their husbands. The vows are that you are binding yourself to another until death separates you and it is to last through sickness and health, riches and poverty, through both good and bad times.

Young people today are trained to view marriage and family as a burden. Young men are trained to treat women as sex objects and women are trained to treat men like walking atm machines. This view of marriage transforms it from something holy and sacred to legalized prostitution.

My wife and I are unemployed living with my parents (who are disabled). In truth, they need us just as much as we need them. We got married because we are best friends and love each other. Yes, being unemployed means we have to be creative when we have fun, like going to the cheap theaters instead of seeing premieres, but we struggle together. It builds character. We trust the Lord that things will get better. We want to do what is right in His eyes rather than follow the sheeple.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by HouseMD » March 16th, 2017, 3:39 pm

The number one thing a woman wants is a man that acts like a man. That shouldn't be rocket science.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Nailer » March 25th, 2017, 4:34 am

HouseMD wrote:The number one thing a woman wants is a man that acts like a man. That shouldn't be rocket science.
Be EXCITING. Commit FELONIES. Maybe you will get to have SEX.
Coming back to life.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by HouseMD » March 25th, 2017, 5:14 am

Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:The number one thing a woman wants is a man that acts like a man. That shouldn't be rocket science.
Be EXCITING. Commit FELONIES. Maybe you will get to have SEX.
I've committed zero felonies and had sex with dozens of women. It. Isn't. Hard.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5911
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Cornfed » March 25th, 2017, 5:28 am

HouseMD wrote:
Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:The number one thing a woman wants is a man that acts like a man. That shouldn't be rocket science.
Be EXCITING. Commit FELONIES. Maybe you will get to have SEX.
I've committed zero felonies and had sex with dozens of women. It. Isn't. Hard.
Much like the employment situation, with slut sexual encounters one little thing can mean the difference between getting nothing and getting sex on demand. In your case it is most likely that you are going to be a doctor which is part of the traditional privilegeded ruling class of America. Most men are not in that situation and no, having a can-do attitude will not fix the problem.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by HouseMD » March 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Nailer wrote:
HouseMD wrote:The number one thing a woman wants is a man that acts like a man. That shouldn't be rocket science.
Be EXCITING. Commit FELONIES. Maybe you will get to have SEX.
I've committed zero felonies and had sex with dozens of women. It. Isn't. Hard.
Much like the employment situation, with slut sexual encounters one little thing can mean the difference between getting nothing and getting sex on demand. In your case it is most likely that you are going to be a doctor which is part of the traditional privilegeded ruling class of America. Most men are not in that situation and no, having a can-do attitude will not fix the problem.
I've been in a committed relationship before I ever even started medical school. I will say that there is a ton of opportunity I have to shake off now, but I never had issues before.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5911
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Cornfed » March 25th, 2017, 6:06 am

HouseMD wrote:I've been in a committed relationship before I ever even started medical school. I will say that there is a ton of opportunity I have to shake off now, but I never had issues before.
And there are lots of people who, for whatever reason, can cross the road and get a job, but that doesn't mean that unemployment is a non-issue.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Nailer » March 25th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Actually, in my view it comes down to 1) be good looking 2) have a social/work circle with plenty of attractive women 3) don't have anything blatantly wrong with your personality. I'd say at this point my problem is #2. Going to bars or playing kickball doesn't cut it, you need an extreme amount of exposure nowadays. I did a volunteer gig a couple weeks ago for a few hours, and 4-5 girls were asking me about myself, etc. (and I ended up hooking up with one a few days later). If I had just been there as a customer no one would have said anything to me. You have to be on display as the focal point.

The "wall of ice" we complain about kind of goes both ways, too. Girls feel like it is okay to talk to the staff, but it is not okay to talk to another customer. Therefore if you are part of the staff and they think you are cute, they will feel okay approaching you.
Last edited by Nailer on March 25th, 2017, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coming back to life.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5639
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Hus

Post by Adama » March 25th, 2017, 2:44 pm

I have a friend who is an ER doctor. He has a hard time with women. He's even tall, muscular and handsome. Wife just dumped him to start her own career as a dental hygienist.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”