Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Husband

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Husband

Post by Taco » September 24th, 2014, 10:32 pm

When it comes to love women are cold hearted accountants.

The Number One Thing That Women Are Looking For In A Husband
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -a-husband

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 25th, 2014, 1:36 am

Here is Ghost's three point plan for fixing this:

1. Remove ALL women from the workforce.

2. Legislate that only men are allowed to have jobs and incidentally remove ALL misandrist laws regarding marriage, workplace place policies, etc.

3. Give aforementioned jobs to the men; every man who wants to work is able to.

Just had to have it all, didn't you cupcakes? Well, you've made your beds and now you have to lie in them. Hope you invested in cat food and dildos sweetheart.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8116
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » September 25th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Ghost wrote:Here is Ghost's three point plan for fixing this:

1. Remove ALL women from the workforce.

2. Legislate that only men are allowed to have jobs and incidentally remove ALL misandrist laws regarding marriage, workplace place policies, etc.

3. Give aforementioned jobs to the men; every man who wants to work is able to.

Just had to have it all, didn't you cupcakes? Well, you've made your beds and now you have to lie in them. Hope you invested in cat food and dildos sweetheart.
Women are naturally materialistic (especially western women). 60% of college graduates are now women in the USA. Women DO NOT marry down and only want to marry a man that makes more money than them. This is going to become difficult as time goes on because women are now actually outpacing men as far as income goes.

Oh no, women in the US might start to have to marry DOWN and marry a man who makes LESS money than they do! Oh no, what is the world coming to? Cupcake will either have to marry a guy who makes less money then them or not get married at all (and buy a couple of cats and lot's of dildos). :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

abg98
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: September 25th, 2014, 2:01 am

Post by abg98 » September 25th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Ignoring the hypercapitalist trends of multinationals, I'm honestly not opposed to marrying "down" and working together with someone who's ambitious and has vision. I honestly don't think that a "steady job" is really that gold-digging of a standard. I'm not sure how it works in most American households, but in the ones I've observed, even if the man makes less or is unemployed, he doesn't really pick up more housework. If I'm working to support multiple people AND cooking, cleaning, washing, taking care of children, etc, then what are you doing? I know quite a few women who think along these lines and want to avoid such situations.

Personally, efficacy is a major guiding principle for me. I would respect people with flexibility with regards to household contributions. Focusing on maintaining conventional roles seems petty to me. If things need to get done, allocate them accordingly and do them is how I see it.

If I could word that option myself, I'd say ambition or drive. To me, there's a difference between a pastor or organizer who's passionate about impacting his communities and someone who's between jobs, has no actual passions, and is just waiting for the next wage slave gig. An unemployed man who blogs, organizes, or starts getting developing their own side hustle would fall into the former category. I'm young and would love to help him grow. Make him a website, promote his stuff, whatever. I guess that's the adventure and excitement that usually draws girls to "bad boys." Openness concerning income is actually one of the things my parents are trying to beat out of me. lol

I realize and understand that a lot of women don't feel the same way that I do though. Just offering a different perspective.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 26th, 2014, 2:11 am

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:Here is Ghost's three point plan for fixing this:

1. Remove ALL women from the workforce.

2. Legislate that only men are allowed to have jobs and incidentally remove ALL misandrist laws regarding marriage, workplace place policies, etc.

3. Give aforementioned jobs to the men; every man who wants to work is able to.

Just had to have it all, didn't you cupcakes? Well, you've made your beds and now you have to lie in them. Hope you invested in cat food and dildos sweetheart.
Women are naturally materialistic (especially western women). 60% of college graduates are now women in the USA. Women DO NOT marry down and only want to marry a man that makes more money than them. This is going to become difficult as time goes on because women are now actually outpacing men as far as income goes.

Oh no, women in the US might start to have to marry DOWN and marry a man who makes LESS money than they do! Oh no, what is the world coming to? Cupcake will either have to marry a guy who makes less money then them or not get married at all (and buy a couple of cats and lot's of dildos). :lol:
Well, women will rarely ever "marry down," even if their lives depend on it. And the wicked system in the West was designed that way intentionally. Really, if we simplify it, it was a system based on "tricking" female nature into doing things that ultimately would end up putting it within a contradiction: try to take the place of men while still wanting to find a man more successful than she is. No wonder AWs/WW are so neurotic.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » September 26th, 2014, 4:40 am

Ghost wrote: Well, women will rarely ever "marry down," even if their lives depend on it. And the wicked system in the West was designed that way intentionally. Really, if we simplify it, it was a system based on "tricking" female nature into doing things that ultimately would end up putting it within a contradiction: try to take the place of men while still wanting to find a man more successful than she is. No wonder AWs/WW are so neurotic.
Hello,

This is the trend RIGHT NOW ~ but as female-domination happens totally in the next 10 years in U.S.A. {(already a matriarchal society in all Western nations ~ in U.S.A., men will be reduced to a 2nd-class citizen status regarding income levels as the last generation of normal males retires)}, these females will be the leaders and males will be content to be sitting at home and doing no work. I guarantee that females that have been taught since birth to be the family leaders have NO PROBLEMS 'marrying beneath them'.


U.S.A. {(and Western nations)} ~ the first society in history that is TRULY matriarchal, with females being the upper-class and males being the lower-class in every way. But I wish to point out that this was all done because the insane American men WANTED this. I am dumbfounded as to how the rest of the world's males even spit on this madman, let alone talk to him!!


AT THE RATE EVERYTHING IS GOING, INDIA WILL BE THE SAME WAY IN 20 YEARS AND CHINA IS ALREADY TOTALLY FEMINIST {(feminism = women's in every area of men)}.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 26th, 2014, 6:33 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote: Well, women will rarely ever "marry down," even if their lives depend on it. And the wicked system in the West was designed that way intentionally. Really, if we simplify it, it was a system based on "tricking" female nature into doing things that ultimately would end up putting it within a contradiction: try to take the place of men while still wanting to find a man more successful than she is. No wonder AWs/WW are so neurotic.
Hello,

This is the trend RIGHT NOW ~ but as female-domination happens totally in the next 10 years in U.S.A. {(already a matriarchal society in all Western nations ~ in U.S.A., men will be reduced to a 2nd-class citizen status regarding income levels as the last generation of normal males retires)}, these females will be the leaders and males will be content to be sitting at home and doing no work. I guarantee that females that have been taught since birth to be the family leaders have NO PROBLEMS 'marrying beneath them'.


U.S.A. {(and Western nations)} ~ the first society in history that is TRULY matriarchal, with females being the upper-class and males being the lower-class in every way. But I wish to point out that this was all done because the insane American men WANTED this. I am dumbfounded as to how the rest of the world's males even spit on this madman, let alone talk to him!!


AT THE RATE EVERYTHING IS GOING, INDIA WILL BE THE SAME WAY IN 20 YEARS AND CHINA IS ALREADY TOTALLY FEMINIST {(feminism = women's in every area of men)}.
Got news for you, mate. It's already like that. Men are already second-class citizens. And many have been pushed out of the workforce - it wasn't that they were content to do so. They didn't get a choice. The end result will be a third world country.

Females will always have problems "marrying down." It would be like a man marrying a hag. Just isn't going to happen no matter how much social engineering goes on.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » September 26th, 2014, 7:32 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote: Well, women will rarely ever "marry down," even if their lives depend on it. And the wicked system in the West was designed that way intentionally. Really, if we simplify it, it was a system based on "tricking" female nature into doing things that ultimately would end up putting it within a contradiction: try to take the place of men while still wanting to find a man more successful than she is. No wonder AWs/WW are so neurotic.
Hello,

This is the trend RIGHT NOW ~ but as female-domination happens totally in the next 10 years in U.S.A. {(already a matriarchal society in all Western nations ~ in U.S.A., men will be reduced to a 2nd-class citizen status regarding income levels as the last generation of normal males retires)}, these females will be the leaders and males will be content to be sitting at home and doing no work. I guarantee that females that have been taught since birth to be the family leaders have NO PROBLEMS 'marrying beneath them'.


U.S.A. {(and Western nations)} ~ the first society in history that is TRULY matriarchal, with females being the upper-class and males being the lower-class in every way. But I wish to point out that this was all done because the insane American men WANTED this. I am dumbfounded as to how the rest of the world's males even spit on this madman, let alone talk to him!!


AT THE RATE EVERYTHING IS GOING, INDIA WILL BE THE SAME WAY IN 20 YEARS AND CHINA IS ALREADY TOTALLY FEMINIST {(feminism = women's in every area of men)}.
Got news for you, mate. It's already like that. Men are already second-class citizens. And many have been pushed out of the workforce - it wasn't that they were content to do so. They didn't get a choice. The end result will be a third world country.

Females will always have problems "marrying down." It would be like a man marrying a hag. Just isn't going to happen no matter how much social engineering goes on.
Hello,

Ha ha ha ha, wrong again boy! Keep dreaming though and being in delusional land. Everywhere I go outside in U.S.A. {(in any state)}, I see the women {(the wife)} driving expensive cars and dressed nicely and with 3 credit-cards and working in large-paying jobs, while the men are often pitiful looking, wearing dirty clothes and sitting in the passenger seats. You're in serious delusion that this society is not matriarchal already and the men are basically like children who never weaned off their mother's milk!!! {(Gentlemen, pardon me for being so uncouth but directness is necessary here)}

HA HA HA HA HA ~ And you STUPID Spanish and Chinese and Indian men want to be as STUPID as the American males???? Keep digging your own graves you stupid fools ~ the modern Western man is LAUGHING at you!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 26th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Hello,

Ha ha ha ha, wrong again boy! Keep dreaming though and being in delusional land. Everywhere I go outside in U.S.A. {(in any state)}, I see the women {(the wife)} driving expensive cars and dressed nicely and with 3 credit-cards and working in large-paying jobs, while the men are often pitiful looking, wearing dirty clothes and sitting in the passenger seats. You're in serious delusion that this society is not matriarchal already and the men are basically like children who never weaned off their mother's milk!!! {(Gentlemen, pardon me for being so uncouth but directness is necessary here)}

HA HA HA HA HA ~ And you STUPID Spanish and Chinese and Indian men want to be as STUPID as the American males???? Keep digging your own graves you stupid fools ~ the modern Western man is LAUGHING at you!
Who do you think foolishly allowed those women to have such possessions? Their beta-sucker husbands who earned the bread to buy that bullshit in the first place.

You're really hopeless, Anatol.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » September 26th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hello,

Ha ha ha ha, wrong again boy! Keep dreaming though and being in delusional land. Everywhere I go outside in U.S.A. {(in any state)}, I see the women {(the wife)} driving expensive cars and dressed nicely and with 3 credit-cards and working in large-paying jobs, while the men are often pitiful looking, wearing dirty clothes and sitting in the passenger seats. You're in serious delusion that this society is not matriarchal already and the men are basically like children who never weaned off their mother's milk!!! {(Gentlemen, pardon me for being so uncouth but directness is necessary here)}

HA HA HA HA HA ~ And you STUPID Spanish and Chinese and Indian men want to be as STUPID as the American males???? Keep digging your own graves you stupid fools ~ the modern Western man is LAUGHING at you!
Who do you think foolishly allowed those women to have such possessions? Their beta-sucker husbands who earned the bread <> in the first place.

You're really hopeless, Anatol.
Ha ha ha, look at this intellectual coward who cannot accept defeat ~ who was arguing with you on that point, foolish American??? We've already established that MEN allowed this to happen. So stay on topic, fatboy ~ the topic was that IT HAS HAPPENED while you were vociferously adamant that it has not happened.

YOU ARROGANT AMERICAN MEN SIMPLY CANNOT ADMIT YOU ARE EVER WRONG AND THIS IS YOUR UN-DOING!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 27th, 2014, 8:40 am

Why do I even bother? You are a confirmed troll, and a sloppy one at that.

Most women do not marry down and rather accept being alone with cats to marrying an "inferior man." Most women you see driving expensive bullshit SUVs and carrying fancy handbags or whatever, are doing so because their beta sucker husbands financed it.

We aren't even really disagreeing about anything. You just always like to come off as combative. Stupid troll.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » September 27th, 2014, 11:14 am

Ghost wrote:Why do I even bother? You are a confirmed troll, and a sloppy one at that.

Most women do not marry down and rather accept being alone with cats to marrying an "inferior man." Most women you see driving expensive <> <> SUVs and carrying fancy handbags or whatever, are doing so because their <> <> husbands financed it.

We aren't even really disagreeing about anything. You just always like to come off as combative. Stupid troll.

Hello,

Keep lying dunce-boy! Women are marrying and will continue to marry. And men earn MUCH lesser now than women ~ and the gap is going to increase {(not just in U.S.A. but in ALL Western nations and in China and India in 20 years)}. Western society is MATRIARCHAL and woman-dominated, with the female being a man in a woman's body {(and most of the world will be like this in 25 years)}. But keep being arrogant and not accepting that you have lost this argument. If I bring a non-partisan judge to give his judgment on this argument between us, he will take my side 90% of the time.


[~} IT'S VERY DISCONCERTING BUT A MATRIARCHAL WORLD EXISTS IN ALL WESTERN NATIONS ~ IT WILL SPREAD TO CHINA, RUSSIA AND INDIA NEXT! THIS IS ALL DUE TO DEMENTED AMERICAN MEN AND STUPID CHINESE, RUSSIAN AND INDIAN MEN NOT FIGHTING FEMINSIM!!!!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 27th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Marriage rates are down as far as I know. Western society is matriarchal. What is your contention? You're just a dumbass that like to be argumentative for no reason in particular.

Ah, actually, I think I've figured out why you troll. You're looking to convince everyone that Asia is not a solution to our needs. Anyone who has actually been to China (not you, in other words) can see plain as day that China is NOT full-blown feminist. China will resist feminism to some extent as long as it resists democracy. Even feminist East-Asian countries like Japan and Korea do not practice the virulent, deeply misandric form of feminism from the West. They more suffer from being developed and having these first world problems with male/female relations.

And Russia is post-feminist. You clearly aren't aware of history.

India is going feminist but is still in transition. And it probably doesn't go far in rural areas, since having enough power and wealth to enforce feminism is a prerequisite for feminism to take hold fully.

Well, at least it is clearer to me now why you come on HA and act like such a dipshit. If you want anyone to take you seriously, you should at least step foot into some of these countries you talk about. Your ignorance only makes you look bad.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » September 28th, 2014, 6:02 am

Ghost wrote:Marriage rates are down as far as I know. Western society is matriarchal. What is your contention? You're just <> that like to be argumentative for no reason in particular.

Ah, actually, I think I've figured out why you troll. You're looking to convince everyone that Asia is not a solution to our needs. Anyone who has actually been to China (not you, in other words) can see plain as day that China is NOT full-blown feminist. China will resist feminism to some extent as long as it resists democracy. Even feminist East-Asian countries like Japan and Korea do not practice the virulent, deeply misandric form of feminism from the West. They more suffer from being developed and having these first world problems with male/female relations.

And Russia is post-feminist. You clearly aren't aware of history.

India is going feminist but is still in transition. And it probably doesn't go far in rural areas, since having enough power and wealth to enforce feminism is a prerequisite for feminism to take hold fully.

Well, at least it is clearer to me now why you come on HA and act like <>. If you want anyone to take you seriously, you should at least step foot into some of these countries you talk about. Your ignorance only makes you look bad.
Hello,

[~} Don't curse. You've been told numerous times. I am Spanish and Spanish law is the law. American germs like you belong at our feet.


[~} Most of your statements are pure lies, since feminism means equality for females. 90% of the world has this.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1299
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Post by Wolfeye » September 28th, 2014, 6:22 am

Guys, just want to say something of reassurance: The constant affirmation of "this one only wants money" seems to be capitalist propaganda. I know that sounds like something from a Soviet-era communist, but it's true. You know how the news sometimes gets people paranoid? I think it's like that.

I was watching a comedy skit & the chich that was on was saying how a woman's version of Hooters is a bunch of waiters in suits with their perfect credit ratings on display. I got to thinking: "Well, if you're going to be like that & make it all about finance you can't very well get pissed if the man cheats on you then- since you've basically made yourself a live-in hooker."

Another thing I just thought of is that maybe she's somewhat demonstrating the same idea. Men DO frequently tend to look at a woman as something of a hooker. IS that the kind of conduct you want? Obviously not.

I'm not always so good with subtle points, but either way I think that's a useful observation whetehr that's what she meant or not. Another one is simply that she might be pointing out things in a "Hey, how does it feel?" kind of a way.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”