AW have the worst attitude and fakest personality worldwide

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

AW have the worst attitude and fakest personality worldwide

Post by Winston »

I'm writing this in response to my cousin Susan, an Asian American girl who claims that the only reason why foreign women are friendlier and more approachable is because they need something from me, whereas American women don't need anything from me. It's all about economics, nothing more, she claims.

No Susan, that's not the real reason (even though some foreign girls are motivated by need, yeah, but who isn't). You are missing a bigger factor and something very important, which is that:

American women generally have the worst attitude and fakest personality on the planet!

This is well known throughout the world, that's why American women generally have a bad reputation internationally. Thus, foreign women from any foreign country will seem better by comparison. They will seem sweeter, friendlier, more feminine and more down-to-earth. And their attitude toward men will be more positive as well. Even women from England will seem more down-to-earth as well, compared to the fakest women on the planet in America.

You see, the way foreign women are, is how women naturally are, and have been for thousands of years. Throughout history, (and in foreign countries today) women have always been sweet, feminine and down-to-earth. They have to be in order to find good men to raise a family with and provide security to them. And they have to be in order to be good nurturers to their children, and good companions to their partners. Women have always been proud to be women (in contrast to the lies of feminists that women have always been unhappy) and have always been pro-male, not anti-male like Western feminists.

If you don't believe me, go to Latin America, Asia, Russia or China and ask the women there if they are proud to be feminine women, or if they'd rather be men or masculine women. You will see that I'm right and that the feminists are wrong. Furthermore, ask them about their attitudes toward men, and you will find that they are very pro-male, desiring to please the right man for them. It is common for foreign women to say, "For my husband or soul mate, I will give my all." You will find that foreign women are like a different breed.

Femininity is beautiful, sacred, natural and essential to life. It's not something oppressive to be abhorred, as feminists claim. It's the modern f***ed up dysfunctional America, where everything is fake as hell and upside down, that has attempted to change the fundamental nature of females.

Every honest aware guy in America knows all this. (Even your brother does) It's too obvious. Even many women are aware of it, especially foreign women. But of course, men don't dare speak of this openly because it's a big taboo in America to criticize women, no matter how justified it is. Women are considered entitlement queens in America who are exempt from criticism, especially by men, no matter what they do. It's a tyranny against men for sure, and dishonestly cloaked under the guise of political correctness.

In truth, modern American females are neither male nor female. They are like monsters with demonic personalities, almost inhuman. It's like they've been genetically engineered to disassociate from their femininity and humanity. They are brainwashed with false self-destructive beliefs such as, "I don't need men. If I date men, I deserve only the top 10 percent of men." etc. And they expect men to be the same and not need women either.

But this is a ridiculous expectation, and downright stupid too. If men and women didn't need each other, the human race would end. Duh. The truth is, men and women were created to need each other. Humans are NOT meant to be solitary creatures. Both religion and science (evolutionary biology) confirm this, which makes it the strongest case you can have.

So this feminist idea that men and women should not need each other is highly erroneous, inhuman, inconsiderate, downright stupid, and destructive too. It's a very BAD thing. And it's a pity you buy into such lies. Clearly, feminism has got to be one of the worst and most destructive inventions of humanity (besides the atomic bomb and mercury dental fillings).

Moreover, if most or all women are super picky and only want the top 10 percent of men, then a large percentage of men will be rejected and have no options. As a result, many of these men will become depressed, suicidal, violent, self-destructive, repressed, and mass school shootings would increase. Do you think that's a good thing for society? NOT. In fact, no society has ever prospered from cultivating super picky spoiled women. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. So no, all women are NOT entitled to the very best of men, especially if they are not among the best themselves.

Susan, you forget all this, or don't wish to acknowledge it because America treats you like a goddess since you are a young thin desirable Asian woman. So you falsely assume that America is normal and that there's nothing wrong with it, because you reap benefits from it. But if America is a sane healthy culture, then explain the following:

- Why does it have the highest rate of mental illness in the world? Why does the WHO (World Health Organization) say that if you live in America you have a 50 percent chance of developing a mental illness? In contrast, it is virtually unheard of
- Why does America have the highest prison population in the world, currently at 2 million, in "the land of the free"?
- Why are there mass school shootings in America by lonely alienated youngsters, but there are NOT such things in other countries?
- Why do virtually all American men who date abroad report that dating foreign is a much more positive experience, as well as a smooth and natural one?
- Why are bullshit psychology concepts such as "self-esteem" promoted in America, which don't exist in other countries and have not existed in thousands of years of human history?

Wait, I know why. It's because in America, no one gives a shit about you. You're on your own in an isolated disconnected lonely environment with no human connection. You receive no real emotional support from others, not even your "friends" who in reality are more like acquaintances. Thus, in such a lonely depressing environment, one needs to pump artificial traits like "self-esteem" into oneself, since one does not receive validation from others.

In contrast, in foreign countries, there is natural human connection in a more positive social environment, where friendships are more real and families are closer. Thus there is NO NEED to try to acquire fictitious qualities like "self-esteem" since you receive the validation you need from people around you. This is how societies have been for thousands of years. It's modern America that is f***ed up, mentally ill and insane, which in turns produces people with such characteristics.

All of this is obvious if you think about it and meditate on it. Hope it enlightens you.

(Do you all think my cousin will be enlightened by this? lol)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

There is your biggest mistake. Stop trying to debate American women. They will deny deny deny because they don't see the problem because they ARE the problem. :lol: You can't convince someone they are wrong when everything about the society they live in is encouraging and reinforcing poor behavior. When you argue with women like this they will just rationalize away any logic. It's the female hamster logic spinning around and around not going anywhere as roosh forum members put it. Arguing with women like this is just a waste of time and exercise in futility. The best thing you can do is ignore them or use them when appropriate but forget about fixing something that's hopelessly broken.

If you really wanted to continue the discussion with this airhead, a simple way to destroy her argument is to point out that middle class foreign girls who don't need your money or visa are better as well. This is the demographic I date and these girls have the same household income level as many American middle class people. Yet their personalities are way better as well.

Another point you could also make is that assuming every foreign girl is just after money is not only false but a highly derogatory assumption that's probably bordering on being an outright racist/xenophobic argument. Your cousin is essentially calling all foreign women whores.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women can never truly understand what men are going through. From Susans perspective everything seems normal,she goes out clubbing 20 guys hit on her and half of them are few points above her in every department, she logs into the fb and there is endless supply of likes, messaging,friends requests from good looking guys. In her mind america seems like a paradise and then she falsly assumes that everyone must be havin fun
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Women can never truly understand what men are going through. From Susans perspective everything seems normal,she goes out clubbing 20 guys hit on her and half of them are few points above her in every department, she logs into the fb and there is endless supply of likes, messaging,friends requests from good looking guys. In her mind america seems like a paradise and then she falsly assumes that everyone must be havin fun.
Exactly, American women are delusional, they have no idea what men in the US are going through. They get hit on by guys all the time (either online or at bars and clubs).

All the laws in the US are in their favor (marital laws, employment laws) so they can't possible fathom what men have to deal with.

Then they hear of men who go overseas to meet women and they think these guys are losers because they can't meet someone here in this country. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Asian-american women can also have some of the most toxic and worst personalities in America out of all women, even white and black women. They are used to being put on a pedestal by American men and are also very self hating. They simply don't live in the real world but a fantasy delusion where their p***y is in the luxury section in America and everyone must conform to their whims.

She's family, but ignore this dumb bitch Winston.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

unfortunately winston it is true that if you move to another country the people there will treat you more like family than your own family
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

You have a lot of time to try to prove Susan that she is wrong.

This kind of person i let them think what they want..it makes feel her more validated by thinking women abroad are only for money with us.
That sincerely prove US women can't consider men with any value..as if they are so passive and too high for us,foreign women should be the same so only the cash is making a difference.
It's implying men have nothing to add in a woman life.

Personaly i would not waste my time with a female cousin regarding the "female problem".
I just consider this type of person not worth any interaction.
By the way,your explanation can have a value for guys who are planing to look somewhere else and not only having the option of American women.

Your cousin won't be in any way enlightened..she will continue to have the same opinion and her life in the US makes her the winner in this argument.
How you can think the contrary?

I just came back from Panama..met many of my cousins and none of them could come with an argument like Susan because they where not raised in the US.

You are just a regular guy..you won't have any problem to have children,to settle down,to find a wife...it's up to you as you will always find a girl willing to do it.

I was before in America and i can feel how my female relatives are a lot more into the Susan type of thinking.

By the way,her name is Susan...what a surprising name matching her mind haha.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

green1976 wrote:This kind of person i let them think what they want..it makes feel her more validated by thinking women abroad are only for money with us.
That sincerely prove US women can't consider men with any value..as if they are so passive and too high for us,foreign women should be the same so only the cash is making a difference.
that is SOOO true.....when american women say this they are saying we have no value beyond our money and that we have no intrinsic value as a person....its sickening, demeaning, and what it shows more than anything is their perception of other women in general.....and we all know AMERICAN women are the WORST gold diggers of them all
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

matthewcoury wrote:
green1976 wrote:This kind of person i let them think what they want..it makes feel her more validated by thinking women abroad are only for money with us.
that is SOOO true.....when american women say this they are saying we have no value beyond our money and that we have no intrinsic value as a person....its sickening, demeaning, and what it shows more than anything is their perception of other women in general.....and we all know AMERICAN women are the WORST gold diggers of them all
no asian and russian women are the worst gold diggers. american women are not decent either.

id still rather be scammed by a russian LOL
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:no asian and russian women are the worst gold diggers. american women are not decent either.

id still rather be scammed by a russian LOL
thats what im saying....whos gonna scam you out of more money...the russian woman or AMERICAN woman haha....and whos gonna be hotter
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Any woman that grows up in a middle class or wealthy family will have "issues".
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: AW have the worst attitude and fakest personality worldwide

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2014, 8:53 pm

In truth, modern American females are neither male nor female. They are like monsters with demonic personalities, almost inhuman. It's like they've been genetically engineered to disassociate from their femininity and humanity.
Do you know what oral contraceptives do to a woman? They suppress the woman's natural hormones that give her natural physical and psychological femininity and replace them with a totally synthetic version that does something else. All over the internet you can find accounts of where a normal couple was fine, and then the woman starts oral contraceptives and out comes Ms. Hyde. Biopolarism, extreme depression, extreme logic defying fits of rage, destroyed libido, vindictiveness, lesbianism and other perversion all often show up when a woman starts taking that poison. If she stops taking it, her hormonal system has to heal and like any other injury or illness, so she might not recover completely. I think this is somewhat analogous to chemical castration in a man. Is a eunuch a man? No, of course not. Oral contraceptives turn a woman into "eunuchess".
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: AW have the worst attitude and fakest personality worldwide

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2014, 8:53 pm
I'm writing this in response to my cousin Susan, an Asian American girl who claims that the only reason why foreign women are friendlier and more approachable is because they need something from me, whereas American women don't need anything from me. It's all about economics, nothing more, she claims.

No Susan, that's not the real reason (even though some foreign girls are motivated by need, yeah, but who isn't). You are missing a bigger factor and something very important, which is that:

American women generally have the worst attitude and fakest personality on the planet!

Every honest aware guy in America knows all this. (Even your brother does) It's too obvious. Even many women are aware of it, especially foreign women. But of course, men don't dare speak of this openly because it's a big taboo in America to criticize women, no matter how justified it is. Women are considered entitlement queens in America who are exempt from criticism, especially by men, no matter what they do. It's a tyranny against men for sure, and dishonestly cloaked under the guise of political correctness.
Men really need to speak of it openly. America is not North Korea. It's not like men will get 600 years to life in Federal prison and the electric chair for warning all fellow single American guys that they have to leave the United States to find a woman. Although if criticizing American women does in fact now get men arrested, then America is already an official sock puppet of North Korea.
In truth, modern American females are neither male nor female. They are like monsters with demonic personalities, almost inhuman. It's like they've been genetically engineered to disassociate from their femininity and humanity. They are brainwashed with false self-destructive beliefs such as, "I don't need men. If I date men, I deserve only the top 10 percent of men." etc. And they expect men to be the same and not need women either.
Now this is what hurts most is that American women just love to act like "If I date a man, he needs to have an enormous, sprawling luxury McMansion on 25 acres of land and he has to have a roaring loud, tremendously fast, sleek, shiny, souped up luxury sports car, and he needs to be able to take me around the world for our honeymoon." And their egos are inflated to the point where, to them, any man who can not get a date with them belongs immediately in the electric chair, no questions asked and no exceptions.
But this is a ridiculous expectation, and downright stupid too. If men and women didn't need each other, the human race would end. Duh. The truth is, men and women were created to need each other. Humans are NOT meant to be solitary creatures. Both religion and science (evolutionary biology) confirm this, which makes it the strongest case you can have.

So this feminist idea that men and women should not need each other is highly erroneous, inhuman, inconsiderate, downright stupid, and destructive too. It's a very BAD thing. And it's a pity you buy into such lies. Clearly, feminism has got to be one of the worst and most destructive inventions of humanity (besides the atomic bomb and mercury dental fillings).

Moreover, if most or all women are super picky and only want the top 10 percent of men, then a large percentage of men will be rejected and have no options. As a result, many of these men will become depressed, suicidal, violent, self-destructive, repressed, and mass school shootings would increase. Do you think that's a good thing for society? NOT. In fact, no society has ever prospered from cultivating super picky spoiled women. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. So no, all women are NOT entitled to the very best of men, especially if they are not among the best themselves.

Susan, you forget all this, or don't wish to acknowledge it because America treats you like a goddess since you are a young thin desirable Asian woman. So you falsely assume that America is normal and that there's nothing wrong with it, because you reap benefits from it. But if America is a sane healthy culture, then explain the following:

- Why does it have the highest rate of mental illness in the world? Why does the WHO (World Health Organization) say that if you live in America you have a 50 percent chance of developing a mental illness? In contrast, it is virtually unheard of
- Why does America have the highest prison population in the world, currently at 2 million, in "the land of the free"?
- Why are there mass school shootings in America by lonely alienated youngsters, but there are NOT such things in other countries?
- Why do virtually all American men who date abroad report that dating foreign is a much more positive experience, as well as a smooth and natural one?
- Why are bullshit psychology concepts such as "self-esteem" promoted in America, which don't exist in other countries and have not existed in thousands of years of human history?

Wait, I know why. It's because in America, no one gives a shit about you. You're on your own in an isolated disconnected lonely environment with no human connection. You receive no real emotional support from others, not even your "friends" who in reality are more like acquaintances. Thus, in such a lonely depressing environment, one needs to pump artificial traits like "self-esteem" into oneself, since one does not receive validation from others.
It's terrifying when people just love to say; "The entire world outside America is a Nazi dictatorship!" and even "The entire continent of America from the U.S./Mexican border southward, as well as all of Asia, Africa, and Europe is a war zone!"

And you are right, America has a lot of massacres these days, especially at schools. But what results from all these massacres? More freedoms being taken away, Americans distancing themselves from each other even more, the default ice barriers between strangers becoming solid iron and steel barriers, every single stranger being seen as not only a potential sex predator or kidnapper, but also a potential terrorist who even has a bomb in his bag. It even results in more criminalization of non-business related interactions with strangers, and I am sure there are police forces already in America that make like the very act itself of interacting with strangers for something not business-related and forming new friendships is even a capital felony under Federal law in the United States that is heavily and thoroughly investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, the United States Supreme Court, and carries a mandatory statutory minimum sentence of three hundred (300) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, no exceptions and no questions asked.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
September 29th, 2014, 4:04 am

Exactly, American women are delusional, they have no idea what men in the US are going through. They get hit on by guys all the time (either online or at bars and clubs).

All the laws in the US are in their favor (marital laws, employment laws) so they can't possible fathom what men have to deal with.

Then they hear of men who go overseas to meet women and they think these guys are losers because they can't meet someone here in this country. :roll:
I have read reports of American women horribly backstabbing the men that are going overseas, even calling them "Slave master," "Slave owner," and even "Chicken." Literally acting again like only guys like Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Ted Bundy, and John Wayne Gacy would ever fail to hook up with a college cheerleader in America. But I also think more and more American women are saying; "Guys!? We don't need no guys!" Literally they are cheering and partying that men are moving overseas to find love.