Chunky American woman complains about getting "harassed"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Chunky American woman complains about getting "harassed"

Post by MatureDJ »

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Chunky American woman complains about getting "harassed"

Post by Jonny Law »

She walks for 10 hours! That is a God Damn workout.

Of course n-words and other low lives act this way.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

So this woman KNOWINGLY walks down a street where brothas (slang for black men) are lounging & loitering around, NOT being productive, NOT working or obtaining higher education & NOT seeking to further seek or apply their ambitions somewhere else. As a black man myself, I'm not offended. But this video only makes American women look bad. On YT, there were various comments by women calling men out w/ all sorts of names. Yet, American & western women are the biggest (figurative & literally) dumbasses on the planet. They have an issue w/ men being attractive to them, then when we go abroad & find women who BLOW the competition away, they either A) look at us like they don't know what the f**k's going on, B) look at us as if there's something wrong w/ us, like we shouldn't seek love abroad or C) they lose their cool, flip out & raise hell b/c we western/American men don't ever wish to date harpies from hell. There are a growing # of women who are standing w/ the MRM to defend men, but it seems like the majority of American/western women are just brain-dead, thinking & feeling & acting what Women's Liberation & Feminism indoctrination via Hollywood programmed to think.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

In 10 hours she got more validation than most men have gotten in their lives. This made me depressed.

There's nothing wrong with being instinctively attracted to the female body shape. But I do think men should moderate their behavior into a formal courtship procedure that begins with the most modest form of acknowledgment. Implying physical attraction in your first verbal exchange is very uncivilized.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I would like to see a YouTube video of a very obese woman walking on the NYC streets. Would guys be calling her out, following her, sexually harassing her like they do with thin/curvy women?
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe I'm selective about looks, or her looks just don't appeal to me that much. If I were single, I wouldn't give her a second look.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Pay no attention. Take note that she is both a Jew and an actress. She is a change agent agitator, supported by the media. Just more psyop against the American people.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:In 10 hours she got more validation than most men have gotten in their lives. This made me depressed.

There's nothing wrong with being instinctively attracted to the female body shape. But I do think men should moderate their behavior into a formal courtship procedure that begins with the most modest form of acknowledgment. Implying physical attraction in your first verbal exchange is very uncivilized.
A "white" (let's go with Caucasian here) woman, walking around in black neighborhoods, wearing tight yoga pants (that no woman should be wearing anyway, except for under a dress) complaining about getting hit on shouldn't upset you.

This is editing. This is media. These people have an agenda. And who says it was really 10 hours? Maybe it was over months, and they just edited the stuff together. You can't trust these people. They're evil.

Besides that, if you are a fat "white" girl who gets hit on, cover yourself up, have some self respect. These women feel that men should control themselves but they feel entitled to dress like street hookers, knowing that wearing a hooker uniform is going to get them approach in the same way hookers get approached. This is common sense. But also, besides dressing appropriately, use some discretion in the areas you go.

This is like saying I walked into the hood and I got offered crack by 10 different drug dealers. So what? Get a life.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

If we were to walk around with tight yoga pants showing our junk, then we would still be the 'aggressors' and told to cover up :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?