Nice guy vs Thug Social "PUA" Experiment

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: Nice guy vs Thug Social "PUA" Experiment

Post by gibraltar »

Funny thing is 10 years later, she will seek out the "nerd" to pay for her bastards kids that she conceived with the thug.

American women are so trashy. Glad to see them exposed for the liars and irresponsible brats they are.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote: When he was playing the Nerd, he wasn't asking for any sexual favors; he was asking for her phone number, presumably to date her. When he played the thug, he immediately asked for a sexual favor and she was all too happy to give it to him. The point was that AWs are attracted to thugs and give them anything - including immediate handjobs in public! - while they won't give Nerds (i.e. "unattractive" men) anything - even just a simple phone number.
As far as experimental design goes, this one was flawed. When he wore the hoodie, the man asked for a sexual favor and tried to talk all 'inner city.' If he'd have asked for a sexual favor with his nerd void with the glasses and the elbow patches, he'd have eliminated the accent variable.

If this is real, then the girl was behaving in a slutty manner. But if she likes guys with swagger as opposed to nerds, is that immoral? If he wants to call her on anything, he could call her on being so quick to give sexual favors. But that's hypocritical since he just received the sexual favor from her.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrMan wrote:What did she do wrong if this is real? She refused to manipulated and used by a man who acted nerdy and dressed uncool who talked to her with no 'swagger' but allowed herself to be manipulated by the same man when he dressed a way she liked better and had a bit more 'swagger', when he wasn't acting socially awkward. There is no reason to think that a man who talks nerdy and dresses really goofy is a better person or that it's more moral to give sexual favors to such a man than to a man who sounds like some kind of rapper. Either way is just as sexually immoral. And he was on the receiving end, just as guilty of everything as she was. His trying to expose her for some kind of hypocrisy was stupid.
I couldn't agree more.

A thug is not neccesarily a worse person then a nerd, or vice versa. Both have their needs and desires, both can be equally perverted, They want the same things, but the thug type of guys tend to get laid more because they are more extrovert and outgoing, whereas nerd type guys tend to be more introvert and shy. When they DO approach women, they tend to get awkward, stutter, mess up words... not exactly "sexy" to girls. The nerd and the thug persona both came up to that girl with exactly the same motivation: they wanted to get in her pants. The thug persona succeeded where the nerd persona failed. As is to be expected.
Wait, wait, wait. I have personally seen nerds in the Philippines, Ecuador, Chile, EVEN Brasil, & Colombia get girls walking in tow with them. Especially in the Phippines, I've seen tall, amazonian Pinay women walking hand-in-hand with nerds/fat nerds/chubby nerds.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Ghost wrote: When he was playing the Nerd, he wasn't asking for any sexual favors; he was asking for her phone number, presumably to date her. When he played the thug, he immediately asked for a sexual favor and she was all too happy to give it to him. The point was that AWs are attracted to thugs and give them anything - including immediate handjobs in public! - while they won't give Nerds (i.e. "unattractive" men) anything - even just a simple phone number.
As far as experimental design goes, this one was flawed. When he wore the hoodie, the man asked for a sexual favor and tried to talk all 'inner city.' If he'd have asked for a sexual favor with his nerd void with the glasses and the elbow patches, he'd have eliminated the accent variable.

If this is real, then the girl was behaving in a slutty manner. But if she likes guys with swagger as opposed to nerds, is that immoral? If he wants to call her on anything, he could call her on being so quick to give sexual favors. But that's hypocritical since he just received the sexual favor from her.
Yes, it is immoral to choose thugs over good guys and therefore make a choice that further pollutes the gene pool and the culture.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Yes, it is immoral to choose thugs over good guys and therefore make a choice that further pollutes the gene pool and the culture.
That is, assuming they are all stupid. I don't think a thug necessarily has low intelligence. A nerd, also, does not necessarily have higher intelligence; by being unkempt and having interests outside of "the norm", one can already be seen as a nerd by others. The stereotypical nerd may be studious and grade-oriented, but it has been my experience that a lot of people we would describe as "nerdy" are not all that bright. They are also not generally "good guys", because many nerds are socially stunted recluses who masturbate to Japanese anime cartoons on the internet and play video games 24\7.

The experiment shows us that you can adapt the behavior patterns of a thug, and get laid more easily this way. As I see it, thugs being as popular as they are is indeed a symptom of a decaying culture, but the nerd who stubbornly acts "himself" and refuses to ever change because "girls should like me the way I am!" is quite annoying. It's sink or swim.

There are probably guys who are smart enough to copy the thug act, who are not of below average intelligence and find it helpful to get laid. If they are also a physically healthy specimen of a man, tall, good looking, I don't see how they would pollute the genepool. The culture? Definitely. The kid would likely grow up fatherless and miserable, making the same mistakes his father did. But from a genetic point of view it's a clever strategy because it results in more grandchildren being born. I'd rather have an immoral bastard for a son who furthers my family line then an introverted studious type who dies a miserable virgin.

So yeah, I do agree it's immoral to some degree, but reality's a bitch sometimes. These are the times we live in. And we cannot dictate tastes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote: There are probably guys who are smart enough to copy the thug act, who are not of below average intelligence and find it helpful to get laid. If they are also a physically healthy specimen of a man, tall, good looking, I don't see how they would pollute the genepool. The culture? Definitely. The kid would likely grow up fatherless and miserable, making the same mistakes his father did. But from a genetic point of view it's a clever strategy because it results in more grandchildren being born. I'd rather have an immoral bastard for a son who furthers my family line then an introverted studious type who dies a miserable virgin.
Yeah man, I'd rather my kids eat other people during a time of famine than die because my genetic lineage is so special and who gives fuckall about any concepts of the afterlife, God, morality or how people remember you as a person.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Is this shit staged? seriously....maybe im naive, but I didnt think American women would sink that low?!?!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Yes, it is immoral to choose thugs over good guys and therefore make a choice that further pollutes the gene pool and the culture.
That is, assuming they are all stupid. I don't think a thug necessarily has low intelligence. A nerd, also, does not necessarily have higher intelligence; by being unkempt and having interests outside of "the norm", one can already be seen as a nerd by others. The stereotypical nerd may be studious and grade-oriented, but it has been my experience that a lot of people we would describe as "nerdy" are not all that bright. They are also not generally "good guys", because many nerds are socially stunted recluses who masturbate to Japanese anime cartoons on the internet and play video games 24\7.

The experiment shows us that you can adapt the behavior patterns of a thug, and get laid more easily this way. As I see it, thugs being as popular as they are is indeed a symptom of a decaying culture, but the nerd who stubbornly acts "himself" and refuses to ever change because "girls should like me the way I am!" is quite annoying. It's sink or swim.

There are probably guys who are smart enough to copy the thug act, who are not of below average intelligence and find it helpful to get laid. If they are also a physically healthy specimen of a man, tall, good looking, I don't see how they would pollute the genepool. The culture? Definitely. The kid would likely grow up fatherless and miserable, making the same mistakes his father did. But from a genetic point of view it's a clever strategy because it results in more grandchildren being born. I'd rather have an immoral bastard for a son who furthers my family line then an introverted studious type who dies a miserable virgin.

So yeah, I do agree it's immoral to some degree, but reality's a bitch sometimes. These are the times we live in. And we cannot dictate tastes.
As much as I want to disagree with this comment, I have to agree with MarcosKrapola....I agree 100%...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

This is definitely fake.

Women in the US do get off on confidence, but it would take A LOT more for the woman to be dtf during the day than a few "hey babies". I would be able to buy it if it was in or outside of a bar and the guy was dressed better though.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Here's more concrete proof that the U.S. of Gay is not really for nice guys, nerds, et. al.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSiFiMs1Pfw

YouTube removed the video.

If a woman picks a lowlife thug instead of a nice guy, then that nice guy should go overseas and be with a nice woman.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

re85with wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Here's more concrete proof that the U.S. of Gay is not really for nice guys, nerds, et. al.

If a woman picks a lowlife thug instead of a nice guy, then that nice guy should go overseas and be with a nice woman.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiQeu1GJ2s[/youtube]
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Zambales wrote:
re85with wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiQeu1GJ2s[/youtube]
Consider my mind certifiably blown by this video, on several levels.