Nice guy vs Thug Social "PUA" Experiment

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Nice guy vs Thug Social "PUA" Experiment

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Here's more concrete proof that the U.S. of Gay is not really for nice guys, nerds, et. al.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSiFiMs1Pfw
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nice guy vs Thug Social "PUA" Experiment

Post by fschmidt »

Great video!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I posted the same video. This is a better title than I used. It shows that even if a man tricks a woman into thinking he's a bad boy thug, then reveals he isn't, the woman will get all upset. America is great for the feminists, gays, sluts, and thugs.

viewtopic.php?p=208811#p208811
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tsar wrote:I posted the same video. This is a better title than I used. It shows that even if a man tricks a woman into thinking he's a bad boy thug, then reveals he isn't, the woman will get all upset. America is great for the feminists, gays, sluts, and thugs.

Oh s.hit you beat me to it! I"m so sorry. You have my belated apologies. The only problem I have with your thread is that it's in "JOkes, Humor, ...". This is not a joke even though they were pranking her which pranks are known as jokes to bring humour, etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tsar wrote:I posted the same video. This is a better title than I used. It shows that even if a man tricks a woman into thinking he's a bad boy thug, then reveals he isn't, the woman will get all upset. America is great for the feminists, gays, sluts, and thugs.

Oh s.hit you beat me to it! I"m so sorry. You have my belated apologies. The only problem I have with your thread is that it's in "JOkes, Humor, ...". This is not a joke even though they were pranking her which pranks are known as jokes to bring humour, etc.
Next time I'll put a thread like this one in the General Discussions. It is sort of funny but I know it is very serious and relevant to the discussions relating to America and American women.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiQeu1GJ2s#t=178

This is the NSFW version. Ooooh it gets better! Spoiler: 2:57 mark.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Is this staged or for real??? It just seems pretty far fetched.

What's the ethnicity of the girl. Wow, she is HOT, 100% Rock's type lol. E, could you pull off the thug/bad boy role well enough to pull her too lol?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

He literally came in her hands, and then he confronted her right after? Lol... I am not saying any of this is impossible, but MAN this is far-fetched as hell and it looks very, very staged. Chances are the girl's in on it and is just acting. Not that I don't believe this can be done, I just find this particular video rather fake. If a girl just gave me a handjob and I came, the last thing on my mind is to confront her. It's too sudden.

It's a nice find, though, and it makes a good point. Chick has a nice butt, too, btw. I'd thug her.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

It looks real. I think it's her cell phone tucked underneath her shirt that appears to be a microphone.

I got a handjob from girls when I was in middle school. They are both in their 20's so it's nothing too shocking.

What's sad is how degenerate American culture has become that you have to "pretend" to be somebody you are not just to get some action.

He created a new voice, new outfit and new attitude just to get a dirty handjob from a chunky American slut.

Another reason to seek out better women abroad so you can remain true to yourself.

Also, I will NEVER touch a woman's hand in public again and will make sure to wash my hands if I have to.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:He literally came in her hands, and then he confronted her right after? Lol... I am not saying any of this is impossible, but MAN this is far-fetched as hell and it looks very, very staged. Chances are the girl's in on it and is just acting. Not that I don't believe this can be done, I just find this particular video rather fake. If a girl just gave me a handjob and I came, the last thing on my mind is to confront her. It's too sudden.

I wonder how realistic that is, too, and if it's real, I wonder if he 'finished.' I was thinking if it was real, she could get back at him by wiping something on is shirt or something like that. Maybe they weren't supposed to have completed their activity. I'm not convinced it's real, either.

I'm also thinking this goes against street perv etiquette. If it's real, I consider the whole thing to be immoral, of course. If she did that to him, then it's pretty rude for him to attack and 'expose' her like that even among those who think it's okay just to get a sexual favor from a stranger out in the street.

What did she do wrong if this is real? She refused to manipulated and used by a man who acted nerdy and dressed uncool who talked to her with no 'swagger' but allowed herself to be manipulated by the same man when he dressed a way she liked better and had a bit more 'swagger', when he wasn't acting socially awkward. There is no reason to think that a man who talks nerdy and dresses really goofy is a better person or that it's more moral to give sexual favors to such a man than to a man who sounds like some kind of rapper. Either way is just as sexually immoral. And he was on the receiving end, just as guilty of everything as she was. His trying to expose her for some kind of hypocrisy was stupid.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:What did she do wrong if this is real? She refused to manipulated and used by a man who acted nerdy and dressed uncool who talked to her with no 'swagger' but allowed herself to be manipulated by the same man when he dressed a way she liked better and had a bit more 'swagger', when he wasn't acting socially awkward. There is no reason to think that a man who talks nerdy and dresses really goofy is a better person or that it's more moral to give sexual favors to such a man than to a man who sounds like some kind of rapper. Either way is just as sexually immoral. And he was on the receiving end, just as guilty of everything as she was. His trying to expose her for some kind of hypocrisy was stupid.
I couldn't agree more.

A thug is not neccesarily a worse person then a nerd, or vice versa. Both have their needs and desires, both can be equally perverted, They want the same things, but the thug type of guys tend to get laid more because they are more extrovert and outgoing, whereas nerd type guys tend to be more introvert and shy. When they DO approach women, they tend to get awkward, stutter, mess up words... not exactly "sexy" to girls. The nerd and the thug persona both came up to that girl with exactly the same motivation: they wanted to get in her pants. The thug persona succeeded where the nerd persona failed. As is to be expected.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think a guy is a 'thug' because he tries to talk like a rapper and wears a hoodie. If a girl sees a guy rob a liquor store and break a someone's bones and is suddenly attracted to him, she may have a problem with being attracted to thugs.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I would prefer to see an experiment where the "nice guy" was socially awkward, consistently polite... but confident, and determined.

Is the term "nice guy" a code word for someone who is unsure of himself? I hope not.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."