Are New Age Western Women any better? Why don't they date me if we're on the same wavelength?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Are New Age Western Women any better? Why don't they date me if we're on the same wavelength?

Post by Winston »

Have any of you dated any new age type western women? If so are they any better or less shallow and materialistic?

You would think that if they're into spirituality, psychics, astrology, tarot cards, vegetarianism, holistic health, yoga, and meditation, that they would be more open minded and less materialistic right? Is it true?

The problem is, most new age type women are older and unattractive. That's why they've turned inward, since they can't have as much fun anymore because they aren't desirable anymore.

The few that are young and single usually say that they aren't looking for a relationship and are "working on themselves", whatever that means. They will say that even if I just ask them to hang out. Sheesh. It's so impossible.

Any of you have experiences with new age women in America or western countries?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Are new age western women any better?

Post by Luc Furr »

Mr. Wu,

Better to think of it this way.

Are you in the New Age movement? Do you want to be part of it?

If not, then you should give those wonderful ladies a pass, oranges and apples cannot mix.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Luc Furr wrote:Mr. Wu,

If not, then you should give those wonderful ladies a pass, oranges and apples cannot mix.
winston has the holy ghost inside him so maybe the new age devil worshippers sense it via their demonic spirits so know they can't mesh with winston.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes of course. I've been in it since the 1990s. But new age is an umbrella term. It covers a lot of good and bad stuff. I basically meant women who are into spirituality or spiritual pursuits.

But being in the same movement as western women doesn't mean they will fall for you like in the movies. If you aren't attractive they will still say you are not their type. Common interests with AW does not create attraction.

Also most new age women are older types and not attractive anyway. There are probably new age personal ads if you wanna find them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:What would a gold digger new age woman be like? Always asking you to buy her bigger and fancier meditation crystals? :lol:
No way. She'd ask you to buy her a new and bigger house so she could decorate it with all her new age ornaments. Lol

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Winston wrote:

Yes of course. I've been in it since the 1990s. But new age is an umbrella term. It covers a lot of good and bad stuff. I basically meant women who are into spirituality or spiritual pursuits.

But being in the same movement as western women doesn't mean they will fall for you like in the movies. If you aren't attractive they will still say you are not their type. Common interests with AW does not create attraction.

Also most new age women are older types and not attractive anyway. There are probably new age personal ads if you wanna find them.
Interesting, based on your comments I would not have guessed you were a New Age type of person.

btw I never said they would instantly fall for you if you were a member BUT being in a social group allows members to get to know the real you over time. Charisma, personal magnetism, intelligence, humor can then be used to overcome the initial negative reaction to one's looks. You know that perfectly well.

No, I don't want to find them. Sadly, that ship has sailed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Luc Furr wrote:
Winston wrote:

Interesting, based on your comments I would not have guessed you were a New Age type of person.

btw I never said they would instantly fall for you if you were a member BUT being in a social group allows members to get to know the real you over time. Charisma, personal magnetism, intelligence, humor can then be used to overcome the initial negative reaction to one's looks. You know that perfectly well.

No, I don't want to find them. Sadly, that ship has sailed.
Yes and no. I'm new age in the sense that I'm interested in psychics and astrology and study metaphysics and the paranormal. But I'm not into that positive thinking and being positive 24/7 crap which is so fake. Or that "you create your own reality" law of attraction garbage that's useless.

That should be clear from my posts. Just because I am interested in ghosts and ESP and believe in the spirit world and other dimensions of reality does not mean I buy all the commercialized law of attraction and positive attitude bullshit.

Do you see the difference?

New age is an umbrella term that covers a lot of good stuff and a lot of crap too. You don't have to buy the whole package. You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff. Even the Bible has good and bad stuff in it. You don't have to believe it all or disbelieve it all. It's not 100 percent true nor is it 100 percent false. It's not all or nothing.

Yeah there are new age women who appreciate and admire me, but like I said, they are all older and unattractive. The young ones are still hung on looks and only see me as a friend.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Have any of you dated any new age type western women? If so are they any better or less shallow and materialistic?

You would think that if they're into spirituality, psychics, astrology, tarot cards, vegetarianism, holistic health, yoga, and meditation, that they would be more open minded and less materialistic right? Is it true?

The problem is, most new age type women are older and unattractive. That's why they've turned inward, since they can't have as much fun anymore because they aren't desirable anymore.

The few that are young and single usually say that they aren't looking for a relationship and are "working on themselves", whatever that means. They will say that even if I just ask them to hang out. Sheesh. It's so impossible.

Any of you have experiences with new age women in America or western countries?
Wow...You brought this at the exact moment T. I just dated an American women here in Germany...Who found her "Soul Sister" ..a Thai-German women in Cologne. As I mentioned...I brute forced my way into the dating scene with like 500+ message in countless dating sites and found two replies :) ...

One is this girl from California..Who is very much into Spiritualism and found my profile very interesting. She said the exact same words as you wrote..She was heavily into American New Age scene but she couldn't digest only good and positive parts while neglecting the negatives that is happening all over the world. She gave up that scene and came to Europe and was in yoga and meditation con, which was not giving her true directions. I cleared her why yoga is not as good as it is promoted and she agreed.

She smokes weed and not materialistic at all...She was fine to meet anywhere and stay with me under the bridge. She is very simple and totally into Spiritual stuff.

However, It all negates it... as she is unattractive ... as you wrote..(I feel so bad writing this :) I did not think that way...but what you wrote is the kinda women I think I met )...she is really a nice women but you are brutally honest in your writing :) ....so may be She didn't have a choice in America but to go the spiritual way as she was unattractive ... ....If there are any beautiful girls in new age, spiritual stuff, she won't be single and guys would scoop her out of the spiritual world as well. The world is really cruel.

I think its in our DNA to not look past the beauty how so ever spiritual a women is. A women may be genuinely spiritual but if she ain't beautiful, she ain't getting no where
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are New Age Western Women Any Better?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these New Age holistic type American girls talking about their spiritual Ayahuasca retreat in the Amazon forest. They are so hot. I didn't know there were young hot American New Age girls like this. How come I never got to date any? The first one has such gorgeous sexy lips. I wish I could kiss them, if I could I'd be in NIRVANA! And the second girl is so sweet and adorable. If I had American girlfriends and soulmates that looked like these, my life would be PERFECT! Why oh why couldn't I have gotten Western girls like these? Life is so unfair and full of regrets and unfulfilled wishes!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

No...
I have some new age spiritual beliefs myself and it's been my experience that they are sluttier than the average woman. They are also more likely to be feminists and social justice warriors.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot New Age guru woman on YouTube named Teal Swan! She's perfect for me! She reminds me of this New Age/Wiccan woman named Danielle I dated in Nevada back in 2001 and had unbelievable sex with because she made love like the devil! Danielle looked a lot like her, similar face and hair color and voice. It was my most steamy relationship that I never really recovered from because all my subsequent relationships didn't compare. :(

Anyway, check out this interview with her below about the Satanic ritual child abuse she experienced in Utah as a child. If I met her, she might actually like me, because New Age women tend to like my vibe and energy, even if they are Western women. And since they are all about vibes and energy, and not as hung on looks, I have much better chances with them, as I did with Danielle. Most New Age women are older and not as attractive as Teal Swan though, so she is an exception. She looks like the actress Jennifer Connelly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvFYcClwxN0[/youtube]

One of her New Age advice videos about how to connect with others.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SdqaGS_jc[/youtube]

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:New Age AW: rejects men because their "auras" are not compatible with her "aura."
Exactly, your "aura's" need to match for new age girls to be interested in you. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:New Age AW: rejects men because their "auras" are not compatible with her "aura."
Exactly, your "aura's" need to match for new age girls to be interested in you. :roll:
But that works in my favor because spiritual people who are sensitive to energy usually like my vibe and aura. They appreciate my rich soul and gentle aura. So my chances with new age women are vastly higher than with nonspiritual american women. My new age ex danielle, as i mentioned, was strongly attracted to my aura.

My friend at the time said danielle looked like she should he dating rich guys in limos so her attraction to me was unusual. New age women also make love better. Their touch is smooth and sensual. You gotta experience it to know what i mean.