American men are not allowed to hate women!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: American men are not allowed to hate women!

Post by Eric »

It's all because of this p***y assed Jews who enforce equality and want to raise up the downtrodden "minorities" to the point of everyone and everything else. There are a lot of things I like about Jewish philosophy, and I respect them for their knowledge and tremendous ability that they (clearly) have,

but that's the only way this people has figured out how to survive in the larger context - is to muddle and destroy a country and now the world, until they feel safe enough, for them to live in it.
What good's the world and your safety when you've destroyed all of it? With your safety, womens' rights bullshit. ....
I hate this f***ing place and would rather live in the middle east.
That just goes to show you...that all the knowledge of GOD and the universe in the hands of man.....even Jews are man, and misuse it; they make emotional decisions. Part of the f***ing reason gentiles mistrust and hate Jews is that they don't do openly what they're doing, then they say "well they'd never allow us or let us if we asked." Have you f***ing asked?? Have you tried, or do you just say that...
this is how compromises are made.

What needs to happen is that the Jew needs to be able to rule and live comfortably and peaceably, lose their intense paranoia over being slain, found out, killed or whatever. We need to somehow work this out. They are now coming out slowly with all their stuff, and making the knowledge they have public... it's all available. And it's a ton of tremendous wisdom, more than any other group the world's known, that's true.
But they are so paranoid about it. They need to just stop. The world needs to come and accept them, and if they'd stop taking over shit and subverting shit. We can't talk about this? So much bad shit happens because we don't talk, just do stuff and hurt each other. Like a bunch of human monkeys. So that they can stop messing up and turning upside down the world with this 'insane' EQUALITY impossible bullshit, what good's the world to live in and feel safe - when it's entirely f***ed up? Nobody wants to live in that....the Jew needs to knock it off. Knock. it. off. Nobody is actually trying to kill them that's the crazy part. They think that, and are paranoid. Because they can't openly come out and say what they want to do... they might actually?

I know this sounds far out but, it's not. This is actually not that hard each side has to give a little though. That's the only way the world will work.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Hopefully American men are allowed to go out with bullhorns and warn the public that approaching a woman in America is a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and carries a sentence of, I ought to say, 6,000 years to life in prison and/or the death penalty. And also warn the public that American authorities will investigate a man approaching a woman as harshly and aggressively as North Korean authorities would investigate even a terrorist bombing at the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun in Pyongyang that even flattens the entire palace and incinerates the embalmed bodies of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Slick wrote:
traveller wrote: You will never believe how many times I was banned from other forums for complaining about how bad American (especially Illinois) women are. One forum in particular, the city-data forum, has banned me and banned me so frequently and viciously that my only possible explanation for it's ban-happy attitude is that the city-data forum is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea! Many times, I even imagine the city-data forum administrator as being a close relative of the late Kim Jong-Il, as well as both of that forum's senior moderators even working at any one of North Korea's heinous gulags, even Camp 22.
I am also member of the city-data forum. To tell you the truth, there are tons of feminist moderators, and feminist posters in general. If you post anything about how bad AW's are, feminists would be quick to hit the report button. Your account could be suspended, even banned.
I can't count how many times I been suspended for alleged gender bashing. Even bashing feminazis is gender bashing. Even asking why females oppose prenups is offensive. CDF is full of feminazis and maginas, especially the Relationship forum.