Don't date single moms

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't date single moms

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:This whole single mom phenomenon will die out when the guy-to-girl ratio leans towards men. That will be a nice chunk of the new world order. And when that happens, those moms will almost instantly look like darkside hookers ( breast feeding their fatherless kid in plain sight ) in a world of blue skies, beautiful flowers, rolling pastures and virgin milkmaids.
Right now, single men outnumber single women by at least 6 million in the 18 to 49 age group. How do you think these ratios will ever become reversed or even come close to being 50/50?
Jb, I have no idea. I think I worded that wrong. What I was thinking when I said that was :

"This whole single mom phenomenon will die out when the guy-to-girl ratio FAVORS men..."

Ya, I know.... Two entirely different things, right? But we are on the same page. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Quiet_observer wrote:Jb, I have no idea. I think I worded that wrong. What I was thinking when I said that was :

"This whole single mom phenomenon will die out when the guy-to-girl ratio FAVORS men..."
The male female ratios will never favor men in America. They will always favor women (unless we import millions and millions of young single women from foreign countries, which would be awesome). :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Jb, I have no idea. I think I worded that wrong. What I was thinking when I said that was :

The male female ratios will never favor men in America. They will always favor women (unless we import millions and millions of young single women from foreign countries, which would be awesome). :D
Agreed. And those women would have to be Strong and Faithful. Strong enough to endure the hordes of AW who will intimidate them for being faithful and allowing the man to lead and Faithful enough to the man which will keep those AW pissed off at them. Its a bit of a cycle, really. Also, they would need to vote against the AW entirely in elections.

Then, yes... You are spot on. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The real reason not to do it is because it encourages this nonsense. As long as women know they can just swing between branches on trees like monkeys, they will continue to do these things.

I am also not a fan of widows. I am personally afraid of widows. That would scare me away for sure, regardless the reason or manner of death. I happen to know a two time widow on her third husband. How did her two husbands die? I am not suggesting she had any involvement in it either. My suspicion would be that she might bring vexation with her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:The real reason not to do it is because it encourages this nonsense. As long as women know they can just swing between branches on trees like monkeys, they will continue to do these things.

I am also not a fan of widows. I am personally afraid of widows. That would scare me away for sure, regardless the reason or manner of death. I happen to know a two time widow on her third husband. How did her two husbands die? I am not suggesting she had any involvement in it either. My suspicion would be that she might bring vexation with her.
( Quiet Observer Co-signs this comment ) :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

You should only date a single mother in a country where you will not be kept responsible in case the relationship is breaking up, like here in Japan.
I see no reason why not to date a single mother in Japan, her legal and often her financial position in general is not really so good.

About the biological father, he has no visitation rights regarding their children anymore as he moved away. The rights are with the mother if the children are living with her and with the new man, if he is sharing the same rooms.

In Western countries if you decide not to continue the relationship with a single mother after only a few months, you will be subject to child support - even if these children are not yours, and you might be subject to alimony (palimony) and even be kicked out of your own house. About visitation rights, they do exist, but the mother often boycott them.

With the legal situation totally against the man in Western countries, I can only advice not to date a single mother.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
In Western countries if you decide not to continue the relationship with a single mother after only a few months, you will be subject to child support - even if these children are not yours, and you might be subject to alimony (palimony) and even be kicked out of your own house.
Seriously?

This doesn't happen in the UK. Only the biological father is responsible.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zambales wrote: Seriously?
This doesn't happen in the UK. Only the biological father is responsible.
Unfortunately, this is not true and it is not that easy, as co-habitation is considered after a relatively short time legally almost same as marriage, and it is irrelevant who is the biological father - after separation (or divorce of a marriage) one person gets the children (usually the woman) and the other one pays...(usually the man) and there is also shared responsibility possible, the biological father pays and also the 'father' who was with the children.

The mother can claim child support from more than one 'father', often in case when the mother has children from more than one father - not so rare as you might think and also possible in UK/EU.

Generally, it's about the following rules in Western countries:
A man is presumed to be the father of the child:

1 -
He was married to the mother when the child was either born or conceived.
(Even in case the woman was cheating on him, and he is not the biological father, so-called paternity discrepancy - which I call 'paternity fraud')

2 -
He attempted to marry the mother when the child was either born or conceived.
(Engagement counts!)

3 -
He married the mother after the birth of the child and agreed to have his name put on the birth certificate OR agreed to support the child.
(Please note: OR agreed to support = even his name is NOT in the birth certificate!) Co-habitation counts!

4 -
He welcomed the child into his home after birth and openly holds the child out as his own.
(Please note - welcome into HIS home, not into HER home and in case of separation/divorce the man might be kicked out of HIS house!)
Laws are a bit different from country to country, but basically about the same. Where is feminism, there is always a way for a woman to claim money from a man, especially in case if she has children, and even if he is not the biological father.
Child support will only be ordered where the person is found to be a "parent",

A "parent" includes
(a) a guardian or guardian of the person of a child, or
(b) a stepparent of a child if
(i) the stepparent contributed to the support and maintenance of the child for at least one year

A person is the stepparent of a child if the person and a parent of the child
(a) are or were married, or
(b) lived together in a marriage-like relationship for a period of at least 2 years

-------

Most Western countries follow these rules, a short summery when the man has to pay:

The step-parent was either in a marriage-like (common law) relationship with the child's parent for at least two years OR married to the child's parent for any length of time
AND contributed to the child's support or maintenance for at least one year;
AND contributed to the child's maintenance or support within one year of the date that the child support claim was filed with the court.
At least 2 years co-habitation - however this is not the same everywhere, in some countries only 6 months are already enough to claim child support from a stepfather....

Just too risky, never register your and her address at the same place!

In Japan as I mentioned with my previous comment, nothing to worry about. Co-habitation is not accepted by law, only marriage counts - even if you live in the same rooms together with a women and her children over many years.

No problem in Japan if you date a single mother.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

http://www.childsupportlaws.co.uk/who-h ... pport.html

Are You Liable To Pay?
The father of the child – regardless whether or not the parents were married – is responsible for financially supporting the child. Many unmarried fathers sign a declaration, acknowledging paternity, when the child is born and others are genetically tested in order to prove paternity. Parents of stepchildren however, are not obligated to pay maintenance support unless the child is legally adopted.

Could be different elsewhere in Europe though. I don't think a man in my country would be stupid enough to allow himself to be put in this situation if it was the rule.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ather.html
Man who paid £30,000 in child support for 'daughter' over 22 years can't get money back even after DNA test proves he is not father

Girl was born from a one-night stand as the mother had a boyfriend already
Steven Carter, 49, from Devon twice received letters from CSA saying he would get refund
Mr Carter had £86.31p deducted from wages each week from from June 2007 until April 2014
Mr Carter did not understand official letters sent to him from 2003 to 2013 because he has dyslexia
Mr Carter has never met the girl at the centre of the row
If this is true it is different in UK, more the exemption of the rule. Anyway I do not trust any so-called justice of Western countries about this issue.
I am not so sure about basic rules either as there are plenty of legal loopholes, and not to talk about legal fees and the possibility to get a DNA on time approved by the court....

In UK this is called 'assumed parentage'.

https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance/di ... -parentage
This is about UK.

It seems in UK you are a bit safer than in other countries regarding childsupport as a non-biological father if you are NOT married.
Assumed parentage

The Child Maintenance Service or the CSA can assume parentage if the person named as the parent:

was married to the child’s mother at any time between the conception and birth of the child (unless the child was adopted)
is named on the child’s birth certificate (unless the child was adopted)
has taken a DNA test that shows they’re the parent
has legally adopted the child
is named in a court order as the parent when the child was born to a surrogate mother

If parentage is assumed, they’ll work out a child maintenance amount. The person named as the parent has to pay this until they can prove that they’re not the parent.
I think, the best is you have nothing to do with a woman who has already children.... Better safe than sorry....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relation ... fraud.html

This is also worth to read this article, full article link above...
Should we be doing more to expose paternity fraud?
Thousands of men in the UK could be unwittingly raising children who are not their own. Should we be making more of an effort to expose 'paternal discrepancy', or is keeping quiet the best option, asks Gareth Rubin

It could be the ultimate fraud. Across Britain, thousands of men are likely to be raising children that they have been tricked into believing are theirs, when they were really fathered by another man. And now one victim of paternity fraud is calling for it to be made a criminal offence after he spent six years bringing up a boy he thought was his son, only to find out that his wife had used the sperm from her ex-boyfriend at an IVF clinic.

The man sued her for the £60,000 he had handed over in child maintenance after they split up, but only gained a small amount of compensation, even though the judge said he had been a victim of “clear deceit and fraud”.

It sounds like an extreme and isolated case. But studies suggest somewhere between two and 10 per cent of men have been fooled into raising another man’s child.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I have to wonder though. If I were snipped and got a wife knocked up and divorced her ass before the bastard was born would I be on the hook. Fast action in such cases would be important.

It obviously wouldn't be my sprog. By splitting beforehand I never took up a parental position.
I just can't see being on the hook in such a case.

Outside of manosphere exaggeration and scaremongering that is. Note the automatic assumption of the rules in the UK and counter examples which don't really negate the UK exception.

Lets say also that one lives in the Philippines and is snipped and chicky cheats on you with some young buck half your age. You know the kid can't be yours. Would you be able to get some sort of annulment on the basis of cheating or would you be stuck without paying hefty bribes to avoid being the nigger... I mean foreigner left on the hook for a local's actions.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:

I disagree.

There will be an economic collapse in America soon followed by a nuclear war with China and Russia. As the population of American men is reduced from war and emigration demand for American women will drop off a cliff. Single American women will be left scrambling to find any guy help them escape poverty and war.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Taco wrote: There will be an economic collapse in America soon followed by a nuclear war with China and Russia.
This will not happen easily, as these large nations are clever enough to avoid to fight against each other directly - the find always other nations, serving as go-between, which will do that job for them on a small scale.

Usually such conflicts take place somewhere in Africa or Asia, and only if something is going totally wrong, the Russian, Chinese and USA will start to fight against small nations but never against each other.

I can imagine something like USA against North Korea, China against Taiwan, Russia against Ukraine etc. etc.
There will be always war-zones, supported by the large nations, but they do not fight directly against each other.

BTW, compared to many other nations, US-economy is not bad at all...

No reason to be so pessimistic.