Don't date single moms

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Don't date single moms

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I have to wonder though. If I were snipped and got a wife knocked up and divorced her a** before the bastard was born would I be on the hook. Fast action in such cases would be important.

It obviously wouldn't be my sprog. By splitting beforehand I never took up a parental position.
I just can't see being on the hook in such a case.

Outside of manosphere exaggeration and scaremongering that is. Note the automatic assumption of the rules in the UK and counter examples which don't really negate the UK exception.

Lets say also that one lives in the Philippines and is snipped and chicky cheats on you with some young buck half your age. You know the kid can't be yours. Would you be able to get some sort of annulment on the basis of cheating or would you be stuck without paying hefty bribes to avoid being the nigger... I mean foreigner left on the hook for a local's actions.
That's why it's best not to sign a birth certificate until you get a DNA test. If something like that did happen though, best option is to leave the Philippines.
Um. why on earth should I ever sign a birth certificate or get a DNA test if I've had a tested vasectomy? I'd never go to a place like the Philippines or Japan for that matter where the pill is not all that popular without one.

Also if one is married and you just up and leave, you are still married. If it were some random skank, who cares. Laugh in her face and sod off.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote: That's why it's best not to sign a birth certificate until you get a DNA test...
Men's Rights Advocates in Western countries are asking for a mandatory DNA-test directly after birth of the child for all 3 persons, the father, the mother and the newborn. However feminists are strongly against it, and I know why...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
Ghost wrote: That's why it's best not to sign a birth certificate until you get a DNA test...
Men's Rights Advocates in Western countries are asking for a mandatory DNA-test directly after birth of the child for all 3 persons, the father, the mother and the newborn. However feminists are strongly against it, and I know why...
Yes feminists are against paternity tests.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Its so sad. I cant believe how empowered western women are. And I cant believe how fast they are working to destroy the males of the society. This same society that held them in high regard and put them on a pedestal. And now they are saying: "I dont want that- I want to be treated like S#!t - so I can have my real daddy ( The government ) put you in prison! " - Then, Ill take all your S#!t!

You give em an inch, they take 2 miles. You give em a rope and they want to be cowboys. I would be happy knowing those fema camps were specifically built for them. I'll take it a step further.. It should be illegal for these women to bare arms...... and children. XD
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Its so sad. I cant believe how empowered western women are. And I cant believe how fast they are working to destroy the males of the society. This same society that held them in high regard and put them on a pedestal. And now they are saying: "I dont want that- I want to be treated like S#!t - so I can have my real daddy ( The government ) put you in prison! " - Then, Ill take all your S#!t!

You give em an inch, they take 2 miles. You give em a rope and they want to be cowboys. I would be happy knowing those fema camps were specifically built for them. I'll take it a step further.. It should be illegal for these women to bare arms...... and children. XD
But it's not even western women. It is the government and their employment of feminists. Feminism is a CIA psychological operation against humanity. It isnt just a spur of the moment thing a bunch of uppity women came up with, as much as they would like us to believe it. It is part of their agenda to separate men from women, to create confusion, to depopulate the world, to destabilize society, to make it so that people have to rely on the government rather than family.

Feminism is just one of the many ways they have of tearing down civilization. There are other ways. Each way is based around lies. However because they also control the media and academia, most people believe all of their lies because it comes from authority figures we trust, who are intelligent, and because all of them are saying the same things. They're all lies though.

Don't blame women at all. They are just going along for the ride, just like we are. The average woman may believe some feminist myths, but most of them are too busy to live their own lives to become bra burning protestors and agitators. Also, most of the feminist women seem to be very, very physically unattractive.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

The problem with single mothers is that they will always side with their kids in disputes between the man and the kid. If a kid is being a disrespectful dipsh*t the man will naturally want to put him/her in line, but that's when the mom will jump his shit. A guy dating a single mom has all of the responsibilities, but none of the rights, that come with being a father figure. I know this because I was that disrespectful kid raised by a single mom and she jumped all over her men when they tried to discipline me. I have seen this time and time again. The bottom line is kids resent having a new man tell them what do, and women aren't going to side with their boyfriends. In short, a man dating a single mom will always be a third wheel.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:The problem with single mothers is that they will always side with their kids in disputes between the man and the kid. If a kid is being a disrespectful dipsh*t the man will naturally want to put him/her in line, but that's when the mom will jump his shit. A guy dating a single mom has all of the responsibilities, but none of the rights, that come with being a father figure. I know this because I was that disrespectful kid raised by a single mom and she jumped all over her men when they tried to discipline me. I have seen this time and time again. The bottom line is kids resent having a new man tell them what do, and women aren't going to side with their boyfriends. In short, a man dating a single mom will always be a third wheel.
This has proven by studies that have been done. Women who are raising children on their own always put their kids first and the guy who they are dating or their new husband will always be the lap dog in her mind.

She sees him as the provider not the one to discipline her kids (even if they deserve it).

This is why you want to avoid single mothers like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

A man "dating" a single mom is there primarily for sex. If he wants respect from the woman, he better make sure the sex is good for her and also give her some money or other material assistance (work on her house, computer help, etc). If the kids are disrespectful, the man should quietly leave and patch things up on the phone with the mother later. Let her discipline the kids. If she fails to discipline them, no more good sex for her, no more material assistance.

Don't marry single mothers EVER, don't cohabitate with them either. Occasional sleepovers at her house at most. Act like the sex-focused intruder into her life that you are.

And get a vasectomy after freezing your sperm at three separate sperm banks (in case you later want children). Much cheaper to keep that frozen sperm alive than pay child support.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

single moms are only good for sex. Of coarse there's the headache of finding a babysitter.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Going with single mothers shortchanges other men in that it increases competition for women. It gives power to women to just walk at any time, because they know suckers are still going to be willing to take care of them. Not only does this disenfranchise the pre-existing boyfriend or husband, but it also results in more single mothers. If every man stuck to his own woman, and those women didn't leave, well each man would have his own woman and not have to deal with single mothers. But because men are willing to accept single mothers in any form, women are empowered to leave men at any point.

The point of this is, I wouldnt go with a single mother because I wouldn't want some man coming behind me to steal my woman and children away from me. If I don't want such to happen to me, it only makes sense that I would not do that to another man.

Just as I would not steal another man's wife, nor would I cheat with another man's wife, because that would only mean I deserve for that to happen to me.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFART6ZMeEA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFART6ZMeEA[/youtube]

So he ends up with a single mother and this is considered a win?!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

A person who acts as a parent to the children of his or her spouse may have a legal obligation to support those step-children after the relationship with the spouse ends.
In provincial legislation such as Manitoba's, a step-parent's obligation to pay child support is second behind the natural parents' obligation. In addition, the step-parent generally has to pay support only when the natural parents fail to provide reasonably for the children's support, maintenance or education. When the children's natural parents pay the full amount of child support, the step-parent may not have to pay anything. The law does not say how to determine how much the step-parent should pay when the children's natural parents are not paying the full amount.
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/fl-l ... ligat.html

What would any thinking baby-daddy Chad do the minute his cupcake finds some idi .. er.. "good man" to let her crash at his place? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:I've seen it time and again. I don't understand why so many guys will do this. I mean, how bad are things when men will gladly accept being pre-cuckolded? The very idea is incomprehensible to me.
Exactly. I'm with you, ghost! It is incomprehensible to me too. This is what American men need to understand right away. They are so desperate, they will accept anything. Living on an island like america where traveling is painfully difficult- is to the harlots advantage. When you look at this, you realize this is why they behave the way they do. They know you aren't going to leave the country. And I do love what happens to them when they ( The harlots ) themselves leave the country and try that feminist crap on a Scotsman or other Canton-dwelling men within the Schengen. Dude, ive seen some incredible 'reversals' on my travels. In fact, my top 2 favorite "witnessed reversals" to date took place in Ireland and the other in Sweden.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

One of the two girls I met on POF was a single mother [born in the PRC]
She was hot, she was thin, she was well educated, cultured and sensible. I got the impression her husband was a dick, she did not want to talk about it at all. Exceptions that prove the rule I guess. If I did date her, I don't think I'd want to move in till the kids are gone, and if I had more options I'd wait for someone similar without kids to come along but still.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.