Don't date single moms

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't date single moms

Post by jamesbond »

Quiet_observer wrote:It is incomprehensible to me too. This is what American men need to understand right away. They are so desperate, they will accept anything.
I know guys who have married women who had kids from a previous marriage. This just goes to show you how desperate men in America are when it comes to women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:It is incomprehensible to me too. This is what American men need to understand right away. They are so desperate, they will accept anything.
I know guys who have married women who had kids from a previous marriage. This just goes to show you how desperate men in America are when it comes to women. :shock:
I know guys like this too..... Poor fools. Mainly because a divorced woman is a massive, polarity-shifted mess of a woman. Shes tainted. Mentally and physically. ( Ya, ive done the single mom thing on a few occasions and they were all noticeably looser- and all of them talked a big game about kegels ) I would not offer a hand in marriage to something so messed up like this. Because a women like this fails at respecting any man after a divorce.. Especially American woman. Bloody hell.

EDIT: I wouldn't marry a women who tells me i'm great yet only gives me 40 percent when she gave 120% to the very man who treated her poorly and she divorced... not even remotely cool. I mean, if i were so much more awesome than the man you divorced, why wouldnt you want to give me 140%???
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Quiet_observer wrote:EDIT: I wouldn't marry a women who tells me i'm great yet only gives me 40 percent when she gave 120% to the very man who treated her poorly and she divorced... not even remotely cool. I mean, if i were so much more awesome than the man you divorced, why wouldnt you want to give me 140%???
Remember, if a woman has kids, she will put them ahead of any man in her life. As those kids step dad, you can't discipline them or tell them what to do, or they will tell their mother that you are mistreating them.

Heck if a woman has a dog or cat, she might put her pet ahead of the man she is currently dating or even the man she is currently married to. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:EDIT: I wouldn't marry a women who tells me i'm great yet only gives me 40 percent when she gave 120% to the very man who treated her poorly and she divorced... not even remotely cool. I mean, if i were so much more awesome than the man you divorced, why wouldnt you want to give me 140%???
Remember, if a woman has kids, she will put them ahead of any man in her life. As those kids step dad, you can't discipline them or tell them what to do, or they will tell their mother that you are mistreating them.

Heck if a woman has a dog or cat, she might put her pet ahead of the man she is currently dating or even the man she is currently married to. :shock:
What your saying is certainly true with American women. However, I married a Filipina single mom with two kids and I have not experienced any of these problems. However, her daughter is a pain in the ass sometimes the same as any teenager
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:

Jamesbond, you know me better than that! ;) Even if she doesn't have kids and simply has experienced many men in her life, it totally sucks to be with someone who at one time put out 120% for others but only wants to give you 50% and American women have perfected getting away with it!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Single moms: Stop talking about how brave and cool you are.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEk4HZGqLo[/youtube]

re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I dated a woman who has a son. But, she is foreign. She lives in Santiago, Dominican Republic. She is a different kind of single mother whom any guy would like to date.

Foreign women who have children are different, amazing, simple, beautiful inside and out, etc.

Truthfully, an American man would have less problems dating a single mother overseas.

No drama. No complications. No father of the kid(s) present. No games.

I would choose to be with a single mother from a foreign country before I ever get involved with an American woman with kid(s).
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Richard Cooper talking about the dangers of dating single mothers.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

lasttry wrote:
January 15th, 2015, 10:38 am
I dated two single mother recently. f***ed 'em and dumped 'em when they started hassling me. Where's the problem?

2) Polyandry. This is where multiple men support a single woman. That is, the woman has a harem of men instead of vice-versa, which is sort of what dating single mothers or patronizing prostitutes boils down to. By pooling resources with two other men, even men with average jobs can turn themselves into an attractive combination for a woman with a rotten job who wants some financial assistance to escape that job. 3 men per woman means everyone can fit into a single 4 person car, everyone can share a large house to cut expenses, the men can easily dominate the woman due to their numbers, the woman cannot play divide-and-conquer against 3 men so easily as against 2 men. Don't put the woman on the lease of the house, so that she can be expelled whenever she causes trouble, back to that rotten job she was hoping to escape. The key is for the men to cooperate and not squabble among one another but rather present a united front against the woman.
Do not do any of this. It will destroy your soul. See Ezekiel 23. This is one of the worst things men and women could do, outside of homosexuality, incest, etc. This is not prostitution.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.