Why do Feminazi cunts think they are funny?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Why do Feminazi cunts think they are funny?

Post by KeepinItForeign »

This is a question that has been on my mind for awhile,since I been noticing the surge of female american/canadian comedians on the rise.If you watch stand up comedy you know what I'm talking about.Anyway I'm not really talking about those unfunny cunts,but the everyday rough cut butch sand paper looking cunts you encounter in everyday life for example:at work,at the mall,gas stations,in line somewhere etc.The kind that like to interrupt A to B conversations to throw in their so called witty humor.For exampe, this morning,I was paying for my gas at the gas station,and the cashier following work protocol,asked me if I wanted a coffee with that,or "petro points" which I kindly said no to both question.She then asked me if I wanted my receipt,which I said yes to.Then out of the bushes comes this rough cut sand paper butch looking women,dressed in construction clothes and a construction vest,and trying to be funny says "Oh,he finally says yes to something" with a smirk on her face.Seeing that it caught me off gaurd,I just looked at her and gave her a fake your not funny grin,and just got my receipt and left.Seriously,what makes these butch lesbots think they are funny?It seems these birds always latch on to every opportunity to diss men up,and try to masquerade it with their unfunny jokes.Seriously you Ameri-cunts should leave the comedy to men,since men are naturally funnier then you women.History speaks for itself,all the geat legend comedians have been men,so shut the f**k with your lame jokes.Anyone here know what I'm talking about,or experienced something similar?
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Feminazi c**ts think they are funny?

Post by droid »

KeepinItForeign wrote:rough cut butch sand paper looking
Lol

In their (AW) defense, they're not always mean but are mostly socially incompetent. That compounded with the whole culture of snarkyness, and what could've been meant deep-down as a bona-fide interaction, comes blurted out as some badly delivered semi-insult or something.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

[~} It is because the American men and the rest of the world's men didn't teach women to be ladies ~ I would have CRUSHED feminism as soon as any woman said 1 word about 'equal rights'.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Well there's a culture here in the anglosphere of being witty and sarcastic as good things when they're not all the time. Feminazis think they can use this to their advantage to dump on men and make themselves feel better, boosting their egos. And what I've seen a lot of times is they often do it to guys who don't deserve it (i.e. good men).