Look at this evil f***ing bitch! (Evidence all women suck)

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Look at this evil f***ing bitch! (Evidence all women suck)

Post by MarcosZeitola »

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Look at this evil f***ing bitch! (Evidence all women suc

Post by ryanx »

No misleading post titles please...I really wanted to see an evil bi*ch to confirm my entrenched bias.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

She is indeed an evil perverted psycho for going out with that freak when normal men are available. However, perhaps there are alterior motives such as getting his money and insurance when he dies (perhaps at her hand), using him as a hook to attract dirtbags to f**k her etc.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

It's funny, because you know the same people as always will be along to rag on it no matter what.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Marcos
You are a socially-awkward nerd for creating such a misleading title. You used to be better than that. I personally think you aren't much more superiorly-physically-formed than Shane Burcaw. You are actually having a "jealous one's envy" syndrome going on there; you wish you could bag a woman like her. Your misogynist rant here makes members of this forum look the same way unfortunately.

@Cornfed
Hmmmm. Just yeah. #SpeechlessAsUsual when it comes to you.

Lastly, how often do people see this happening in the US of Gay? This happened in the UK; the motherlode of the "Manifest Destiny" which had corrupted societies abroad with unfair capitalism and social/-economic caste systems. Now the US of Gay has been handed the baton, and it's now exacerbating the onslaught of decadence of Western civilization in the last days of Western "civil"-ization.

It goes to show that the US of Gay is the worst country for men in the industralized/western world hands-the-fcuk-down. Imagine if Shane were living in the US of Gay, forget about it. He would get more attention shooting up a Colorado movie theather or Virginia Tech or by doing a 1995 update of the OK City bldg. bombing yeah?....than he would get from a vapid, shallow, vile piece-of-sh.i.t AW. That's a fact.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

To call it "mean" and "evil" for an able bodied woman to date a guy with a disability, whether physical, mental, or developmental, especially if she really loves him and he really loves her, is to wish all people with disabilities were isolated and quarantined from non-disabled people.

Speaking of dating people with disabilities, Illinois not only has horrible terrible services for people with disabilities, but also a philosophy of "keep the disabled and non disabled separate." Allready, as recently as the early 2000s, former Illinois Republican governor George Ryan spent most of his term hacking away at funding for services for people with disabilities all over Illinois! He even did enough racketeering that he ended up going to prison for several years!

My philosophy for this particular case; if Anna wants to date Shane and Shane wants to date Anna, and if Anna loves Shane and Shane loves Anna, let them be together.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Creepy. He looks like a kid & he can't do a whole lot from the looks of it. It seems like their interaction would be limited to the same stuff as a care-giver & recipient.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ryanx wrote:No misleading post titles please...I really wanted to see an evil bi*ch to confirm my entrenched bias.
Hahaha. :lol:
Signet wrote:It's funny, because you know the same people as always will be along to rag on it no matter what.
'
lol, ikr?!
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Marcos
You are a socially-awkward nerd for creating such a misleading title. You used to be better than that. I personally think you aren't much more superiorly-physically-formed than Shane Burcaw. You are actually having a "jealous one's envy" syndrome going on there; you wish you could bag a woman like her. Your misogynist rant here makes members of this forum look the same way unfortunately.
lol sarcasm went straight over your head :wink: i saw the article and I was legitimately impressed by the girl because there doesn't seem to be any "catch" (I read nowhere that he was rich or anything), and so I'm happy for the guy. I was just curious if people would still be able to find a flaw in her or hate on her, and as it turns out (surprise, surprise!) they did.

I'm positively surprised though, to see a few people on this thread who "got it". In a way, you are one of them for not hating on the girl.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ticklish title apart, we're in 2015 AD.

Does it still sound controversial or weird that a decent looking and able bodied girl chooses to get engaged to a disabled man? If both people's mental abilities are still intact and there are indeed no ulterior motives - the guy is has a fat trust fund and only has a year left to live, something like that - where's the friggin problem?

If most of you guys have this urge to rush into final judgements, at least try to make them positive ones. Just be happy for that young man and his love life, which is probably giving him solace for all the hurdles he needs to overcome to live with his condition.

Happier abroad...turning into "miserable in any case"...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote: Does it still sound controversial or weird that a decent looking and able bodied girl chooses to get engaged to a disabled man?
In case of a Western woman, I would think it's somehow strange, but I am not sure how to explain what I feel.

I would say, this is rare, unusual, but I see nothing wrong with it.

It is different feeling for me if I read about a Western woman who insists to marry a serial killer behind bars. Or a Western woman, who claims love and marries a super-rich guy in his 80+. That's clearly for me either a crazy woman or a golddigger.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote: Does it still sound controversial or weird that a decent looking and able bodied girl chooses to get engaged to a disabled man?
In case of a Western woman, I would think it's somehow strange, but I am not sure how to explain what I feel.

I would say, this is rare, unusual, but I see nothing wrong with it.

It is different feeling for me if I read about a Western woman who insists to marry a serial killer behind bars. Or a Western woman, who claims love and marries a super-rich guy in his 80+. That's clearly for me either a crazy woman or a golddigger.
Exactly. It's rare, unusual, but not impossible. And what's more, she is not with a serial killer or a thug and not even a bad man. Perhaps by virtue of his disability and the daily struggles that come with it, that young man might have one hell of a strong and deep personality.

Which by the way reminds me of Nick Vujicic, a young Aussie born with no arms and no legs who has done something amazing with his life. He has become a motivational speaker and, at least judging from his life story, has been living his life to the fullest. And he's now happily married with a gorgeous woman. Japanese, no less.

If this isn't food for thought...
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

She loves him for who he is, not because of all the commonly-cited, carnal reasons. As Publicduende said, it's probably because this chap likely struggled with many more challenges, discrimination and hardship than the average joe, it's likely that the girl he's with has been able to see that and has been able to relate to his struggle and obviously respects him very much for that. Isn't it quite sweet and heart-warming that there genuinely are people out there who like the person as they are warts and all, and has been able to see the deeper side to someone?

I do wish people would stop being so cynical and putting a negative spin on everything. I am honestly quite disgusted with the first few replies on this thread, images of swastika's and nazi salutes wouldn't look too out of place.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ryanx wrote:No misleading post titles please...I really wanted to see an evil bi*ch to confirm my entrenched bias.
Yeah I agree.
Sticking my fingers in my ears, Zeitola, and chanting LALALALALA
So there :evil:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."