American Women Do Not Dress Feminine Anymore.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

American Women Do Not Dress Feminine Anymore.

Post by Greetercb »

I Have Posted This Before. What I dislike about Today,s AW,s is they do not wear Skirts & Nylons anymore. They Prefer to wear Blue Jeans, Pajama Bottoms, Scrubs, Uggh Boots During The Wimter Time & Flip Flops & Open Toe Hippy Sandals during the Summer time. Also They Prefer to go Bare Legged without any Nylons on. ( All Lumped Together YUCK!!!!!) I am so Glad That Russian & Ukrianian & Eastern European Women Still Like to wear Nylons. Go To You Tube & Type in its Search Engine Pantyhose Eastern European Women & See for yourself There.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Women Do Not Dress Feminine Anymore.

Post by droid »

Good points but I really liked the Bare Legged look with the sexy sundresses and sandals some of them used in Californiasylum and Florida. It's a shame those types are so stuck up.

The outfits i really don't like are the ones they use once they really hit the workforce, those manly business "suits" kind of extracted from the 70's or something, with pointy collars and bell-bottoms. They really need some lessons from Euro girls on that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Ultimately there's a lot of subjectivity in thread like this. The whole pyjama/tracksuit look, it's understandable there's complaints there, see council house trash like that here, that's rubbish anyone would agree.
The outfits i really don't like are the ones they use once they really hit the workforce, those manly business "suits" kind of extracted from the 70's or something, with pointy collars and bell-bottoms.
Or even worse, the doley types, the tracky bottoms and so forth.
Good points but I really liked the Bare Legged look with the sexy sundresses and sandals some of them used in Californiasylum and Florida. It's a shame those types are so stuck up.
No doubt with those huge sunglasses plus the scowl; too many try to emulate that persona these days; pathetic, doesn't float my boat.

Million-dollar-question; Why dont people be themselves more?? (rather than following these STUPID trends?)
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

What really is messed up is American women who do wear provocative/sexual clothing but get offended by men talking or even looking at them.

How can a woman be asexual but she wears clothes that attract men and lesbian women?
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Greetercb wrote:I Have Posted This Before. What I dislike about Today,s AW,s is they do not wear Skirts & Nylons anymore. They Prefer to wear Blue Jeans, Pajama Bottoms, Scrubs, Uggh Boots During The Wimter Time & Flip Flops & Open Toe Hippy Sandals during the Summer time. Also They Prefer to go Bare Legged without any Nylons on. ( All Lumped Together YUCK!!!!!) I am so Glad That Russian & Ukrianian & Eastern European Women Still Like to wear Nylons. Go To You Tube & Type in its Search Engine Pantyhose Eastern European Women & See for yourself There.
Great post!!!