American women and sarcasm

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

American women and sarcasm

Post by GoingAwol »

If there's one thing I have noticed about American women it's that they pride themselves on being sarcastic. Go to almost any AW's dating site profile and you'll almost always see them proudly announcing that they are sarcastic. Am I the only one that finds a mouthy and sarcastic woman unattractive? I personally find sarcasm to be a very masculine trait and not a good trait at that. Do you really want a woman who acts like the popular bullies in high school? I don't..... Do women in other countries think that being sarcastic and hateful is a good thing? I can only hope not....
Bane
Freshman Poster

Re: American women and sarcasm

Post by Bane »

No, you are not the only one who finds this unattractive.

If a woman announces with pride that she is sarcastic…next!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

Ghost wrote:Almost all Americans under 30 are sarcastic. That's one reason why you can't even make friends most of the time in America. Even "friends" cut each other down all the time with sarcasm. Americans do it because of deep seated insecurities - sarcasm is about deflection. Keep ripping at other people and no one has time to look at you and see that you're nothing.
Unfortunately this is true. I was born in 1990 and I'm one of the only people my age who hates sarcasm. The only time I use sarcasm is when I'm extremely angry.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

GoingAwol wrote:If there's one thing I have noticed about American women it's that they pride themselves on being sarcastic. Go to almost any AW's dating site profile and you'll almost always see them proudly announcing that they are sarcastic. Am I the only one that finds a mouthy and sarcastic woman unattractive? I personally find sarcasm to be a very masculine trait and not a good trait at that. Do you really want a woman who acts like the popular bullies in high school? I don't..... Do women in other countries think that being sarcastic and hateful is a good thing? I can only hope not....

There are some games of chance that you can play with others. Some of those games are card games in which your opponents wish to keep the value of their cards secret from you.

Some players have developed the ability to read body language to assist them while playing against others. They feel this helps them win games and that it is an effective strategy.

Well it is a little different with women. With women, you just have to listen to what they will openly tell you. Sure some of them will try to hide some things, but there will usually be enough evidence for you to determine they are bold faced lies.

What am I saying? I am saying that these dumb b's are stupid enough to tell everyone exactly what pieces of crap they are. They are doing you a favor, as long as your brain is functioning. They are so blinded to how messed up they are that they do not feel the need to hide it. That is because they don't even know how f'd up this stuff really is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yeah....I remember back in my singles day and dealing with sarcasm...I can never understand why. It's annoying as shit.