Anglo women are the worse when it come to height

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Anglo women are the worse when it come to height

Post by Tamingstrange »

I've been looking at some dating sites, blogs and comments regarding Anglo women and there height requirements and some of the things they say are downright nasty and brutal. Some flat out refuse to date a guy a guy who is even few inches fall than her. They're only happy if the guy towers over her by a whole foot. They are completely inflexible and uncompassionate about it to. It doesn't matter how attractive and successful he may be, if he is under 6 feet 1 inches, its an absolute no go. The rejection of shorter guys is particularly brutal. It's more nastg and vicious than with common guys. In some cases they will even laugh at, make fun of and treat the guy with malice over something he doesn't choose and has no control
over. I especially hate the women who stand only 5 feet tall and still insist on having a guy who is like 6 feet 3! Some blogs even go on to say that if a man is of average or short stature that virtually all hope of dating, having sex, getting married or being successful is lost. That you should either accept the fact that you are a lost cause and a dreg in society who will live a live of rejection, disappointment and misery because of your lack of height. Some even go as far as to say that short or average height people should just kill themselves.

I'm honestly a bit worried about this, because I personally don't like my height. I'm 5 feet 10 inches, which is considered the high end of average in the US, but Anglo women are spoiled, overy picky and want the best of everything, so "average" isn't going to cut it for them. Although some women have told me that I seem taller than 5 feet 10 I truly believe that my lack of height is the reason why women won't date or sleep with me. Are Anglo women really the most shallow and picky in terms of men's height? I get the feeling that European, Asian and South American women are much more flexible and forgiving about this.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Anglo women are the worse when it come to height

Post by drealm »

If you're only 2 inches short of 6ft, as an experiment, you may want to try lying that you are 6ft. Women are bad at measuring.

On another note many people have attachments to random number plateaus even if they don't mean much in person. For example in the car world there are obsessions over seeing a car have a "0-60" time of 4 seconds or 3 seconds but in reality no one can tell the difference. I don't understand why people have endless debates about these plateaus. If a "foot" was changed to 10 inches tomorrow, I'm sure many women still be happy with a 6 footer.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

If you're creating a dating profile, it's pretty easy to just bump your height up a little. I list that I am 5'10" (I am 5'8"). I might even be able to get away with listing 5'11" or 6'. It's a number on a prerequisite scale used to potentially disqualify you, but as stated, most women can't actually tell what height you are. They just put it there because they're shallow and it seems like a good number. A lot of women aren't even listing their actual height either, but rather their height in their favorite heels.

I'm not sure I'd endorse jumping through hoops for some lunatic who is 5'2" but won't consider somebody under 6', but if you want to do it, it's pretty easy, and she's highly unlikely to bust out the measuring tape to check (and if she does, well, that's as good a sign as any that you should bail).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

As is the rule with anything else women say, take it with a grain of salt. Height is not nearly as big of a deal as guys think it is. Take it from a guy that is 6'4 (me)! I would much rather be 5'7 and good looking than my height with average (what I got) or ugly looks. Women will choose a short good looking guy over a tall and plain guy everyday. It's kind of like the way guys are with big boobs. Guys always talk about how they want big boobs but at the end of the day most guys would choose a pretty girl with small Boobs over a ugly or fat girl with huge Boobs. Like guys obsession with Boobs, height is a just a bonus for women but being shorter wont count against you if the woman is otherwise attracted to you.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Let me try to simplify things..... A woman has to be attracted to your face and body before height comes into the equation. If she ain't attracted to your face and or body it ain't happening. Height does not make plain or ugly guys any more appealing to women. However it does make good looking guys even more attractive to women. If a woman looks at your face and thinks "eh" being over 6ft tall will not save you.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

I personally see that as a great blessing.

If a woman is so shallow as to care that much about height, or so unkind as to denigrate others for not being tall, she's not worth my time.

I'd rather be single than date a woman like that.
Let's get together and feel alright.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tamingstrange wrote:I've been looking at some dating sites, blogs and comments regarding Anglo women and there height requirements and some of the things they say are downright nasty and brutal. Some flat out refuse to date a guy a guy who is even few inches fall than her. They're only happy if the guy towers over her by a whole foot. They are completely inflexible and uncompassionate about it to. It doesn't matter how attractive and successful he may be, if he is under 6 feet 1 inches, its an absolute no go. The rejection of shorter guys is particularly brutal. It's more nastg and vicious than with common guys. In some cases they will even laugh at, make fun of and treat the guy with malice over something he doesn't choose and has no control
over. I especially hate the women who stand only 5 feet tall and still insist on having a guy who is like 6 feet 3! Some blogs even go on to say that if a man is of average or short stature that virtually all hope of dating, having sex, getting married or being successful is lost. That you should either accept the fact that you are a lost cause and a dreg in society who will live a live of rejection, disappointment and misery because of your lack of height. Some even go as far as to say that short or average height people should just kill themselves.

I'm honestly a bit worried about this, because I personally don't like my height. I'm 5 feet 10 inches, which is considered the high end of average in the US, but Anglo women are spoiled, overy picky and want the best of everything, so "average" isn't going to cut it for them. Although some women have told me that I seem taller than 5 feet 10 I truly believe that my lack of height is the reason why women won't date or sleep with me. Are Anglo women really the most shallow and picky in terms of men's height? I get the feeling that European, Asian and South American women are much more flexible and forgiving about this.
I think most women want a man who is taller or at least the same height as themselves. There is this game show called 'Take Me Out.' I've been watching the Indonesian version of it. Women will hit a buzzer to turn off their light. When asked why, they'll say he's not tall enough. But I think it's just more polite than saying he's ugly. Indonesians can be indirect about things like that. But I notice some of the real lookers are tall (probably 5'7 or 5'8), taller than most guys and they get passed over for, IMO, less attractive shorter women.

5'10 is taller than most women. If you are meeting women in real life, I doubt it will be a bit deal. You might get filtered out of some sort of dating search engine, though. You probably do the same thing. If you use a search engine, you might filter out some great catch who is an inch taller than you specified or a pound over the limit.

If a western man is 5'7, or even 5'2 he could go to parts of Asia and there would be huge numbers of women shorter than he is to date.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stop interacting with women online. Women online are like international bankers. They inflate and lie. Much of this is like women browsing for million dollar homes, when their real price range is in the $200,000 range. It is complete BS. Women online have all kinds of ridiculous standards. Do not believe them. Women online will tell you that they only want men who are 6'3'' with rock hard muscle, who earn a quarter million dollars a year, has green eyes and is under age 35. Do such men exist? Sure. Are the odds of the average woman possessing this type of man good? No, the odds are very, very slim. It's like a homeless man declining a hamburger cause he thinks a steak is just around the corner. It's nonsense.

The percentage of men over 6'0 isnt as plentiful as it would be necessary for every woman everywhere to have a man over 6'. It just isnt possible that there are enough of those men.

This also supposes that men exist to satisfy women. That is incorrect. Women exist to satisfy men. You do not want a woman who thinks that life is about her. You want a woman who realizes implicitly that life is about YOU as the man. She needs to concern herself about her own worthiness to qualify for you. You are a man, you are already worthy. You just need to find a woman with the right mindset. Women who think the show revolves around them will never be happy, cause they are violating their biological programming, i.e. going against nature. They all want a man to look up to (thats why they say they want taller men).

I would bet you any amount of money that the women with the pickiest standards are the least attractive. Women who are short, fat, with children will often be the most vocal ones about getting hot men. But it will never happen. In real life, they date losers. As in the real scum of the earth: the chronically unemployed bad boy who borrows her debit cards, the drug dealers, etc. Do not ever believe online requirements.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tamingstrange wrote:I've been looking at some dating sites, blogs and comments regarding Anglo women and there height requirements and some of the things they say are downright nasty and brutal. Some flat out refuse to date a guy a guy who is even few inches fall than her. They're only happy if the guy towers over her by a whole foot. They are completely inflexible and uncompassionate about it to. It doesn't matter how attractive and successful he may be, if he is under 6 feet 1 inches, its an absolute no go. The rejection of shorter guys is particularly brutal. It's more nastg and vicious than with common guys. In some cases they will even laugh at, make fun of and treat the guy with malice over something he doesn't choose and has no control

WTF? 5'10 isn't that short at all. Sure being, shorter is a disadvantage but I don't believe things are as bad as you think, even in the West. Here in Western-Europe (which is very similar to the "Anglo" countries and the women are picky too) I have seen very short men with hot women so it definitely isn't the end of the world at all. Stop reading those stupid overly negative blogs, they were probably written by one of those mentally ill PUAHate/Sluthate guys.

That said, I believe that going to a country where people are shorter on average makes things a lot easier for shorter or average height guys. Height is relative to an extent. I am only 5'9 but I was considered tall when I lived in Peru (where the average guy is like 5'4). That country is FULL of short guys with attractive girls btw.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

The American female is obsessed with tall men who are well endowed. They will list their "ideal" specs on a dating site, whereas foreign women list what is minimally acceptable. Only a small percentage of men can meet their ideal specs, so we are feeling left out which builds our resentment towards them.

Why put yourself through this angst? Go date foreign women or you will continue in your frustration. That said, it is true the American female homo sapien will accept less than ideal, but you may always feel a little inadequate or insecure. In Asia you will be considered "tall".

Exceptions to the height rule who are sex symbols: Tom Cruise (5'7"), Brad Pitt (5'11" but likely shorter).
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

chibolo wrote:

WTF? 5'10 isn't that short at all. Sure being, shorter is a disadvantage but I don't believe things are as bad as you think, even in the West. Here in Western-Europe (which is very similar to the "Anglo" countries and the women are picky too) I have seen very short men with hot women so it definitely isn't the end of the world at all. Stop reading those stupid overly negative blogs, they were probably written by one of those mentally ill PUAHate/Sluthate guys.

That said, I believe that going to a country where people are shorter on average makes things a lot easier for shorter or average height guys. Height is relative to an extent. I am only 5'9 but I was considered tall when I lived in Peru (where the average guy is like 5'4). That country is FULL of short guys with attractive girls btw.
So you're basically saying that 5 feet 10 is kind of short?? Wow, that's very helpful. :(
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

Lorenzo wrote:The American female is obsessed with tall men who are well endowed. They will list their "ideal" specs on a dating site, whereas foreign women list what is minimally acceptable. Only a small percentage of men can meet their ideal specs, so we are feeling left out which builds our resentment towards them.

Why put yourself through this angst? Go date foreign women or you will continue in your frustration. That said, it is true the American female homo sapien will accept less than ideal, but you may always feel a little inadequate or insecure. In Asia you will be considered "tall".

Exceptions to the height rule who are sex symbols: Tom Cruise (5'7"), Brad Pitt (5'11" but likely shorter).
why should I have to movie to Asia just to feel taller? How is that Helpful? You do realize that it's not that easy to just up and leave and live in another country. Besides, even if I was able to do that, I still wouldn't, because I don't find Filipina woman (I'm assuming that this is the Asian country you're referring to) very attractive.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Tamingstrange wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:The American female is obsessed with tall men who are well endowed. They will list their "ideal" specs on a dating site, whereas foreign women list what is minimally acceptable. Only a small percentage of men can meet their ideal specs, so we are feeling left out which builds our resentment towards them.

why should I have to movie to Asia just to feel taller? How is that Helpful? You do realize that it's not that easy to just up and leave and live in another country. Besides, even if I was able to do that, I still wouldn't, because I don't find Filipina woman (I'm assuming that this is the Asian country you're referring to) very attractive.
My Asian wife is Korean and 5'7" tall and above me when she has 5" heels on. I was aware I did not meet the ideal height for most women, I am 5'10". if you don't like the look of Asians, most Latinas are short. Height is not an issue with them.

As another poster mentioned, wear shoes that give you a taller look and claim you are 5'11". One inch is hard to judge and meets the hurdle for the majority of women. Confidence, not height, is the best attribute you have...just go for it and don't overthink it. As I said before, the real issue is that American women list their dream guy, not what they will accept. I have a hard time believing you will be shut out at 5'11".
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think a lot of women in 'real life' in the US are going to reject a man for being 5'10". They might filter them out on a website. A guy might do the same. You might filter out a girl under 5', but if you saw a stunner in real life who was 4'11", would you really care about an inch?

I'm curious, with search engines, what is the top limit on pounds do you guys put down when you look for women on search engines. If these sites had perfect data, I can just imagine the searches. Click virgin, yes or no. Click one of several categories for sex drive (measured by desire for sexual frequency.) Filter out women who are too argumentative or career minded. And they need to have a button that says, "Click here to buy now." Purchases made before midnight are 50% off. (The saw the woman in half at the waste.)