15 Reasons Not to Date Single Mothers

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

15 Reasons Not to Date Single Mothers

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Stefan Molyneux giving 15 reasons why men should NOT get involved with single mothers!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Reasons Not to Date Single Mothers

Post by MarcosZeitola »

James Bond, you're getting a bit repetitive. That it's better not to date single mothers is pretty much a common known fact at this point. The few fools still willing to burn their fingers on these types of women deserve every bit of the baby-daddy drama they get. Why even bother to warn them if they're not going to listen?

You don't need fifteen reasons; you need a new subject.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Reasons Not to Date Single Mothers

Post by Yohan »

Well, JamesBond gives merely a link to a youtube video, which has plenty of interesting follow-up comments.

Of course this video refers only to Western feminist countries. Single mom = no way, if you ask me.
It's not really about the single mom, but about the legal situation, just to risky.

The situation is however a bit different here in Japan and also in Philippines and other Asian countries. single moms are not protected by any law.
Single mothers are sometimes really in a bad situation, the father disappeared (sometimes a local, but sometimes also a foreigner), her parents reject her and her child, there is no much support and understandings from employers, no medical care, no financial support provided by the government, etc.

Some single mothers in Asia are really in a very bad situation, also willing to relocate and do not expect much from a man willing to try it out, it can be sometimes a good choice. In general children in Philippines are known to be very thankful and obedient to the follow-up father, if he is treating them and their mother well.

I said 'SOME' single mothers in Asia - I also met single mothers who were bad women - alcohol, gambling, violent...

For sure here in Japan, whatever happens and everything goes wrong, the stepfather will NEVER be kept responsible for child support and alimony, if he decides to leave. There is no financial risk for a man should he decide to date a single mom. No need to marry a single mom anyway and co-habitation is not considered to be a common household by Japanese law.