Are you just tired of all the slutty american singers

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
dubstepdude4
Freshman Poster

Are you just tired of all the slutty american singers

Post by dubstepdude4 »

I am about tired of all of these current female singers in america like ariana grande, fifth harmony, mariah carey and etc. All of them have no class at all and just dresses slutty and most of their songs are about sex. It seems like asian female singers actually have more class than all of these current artists of today. Everytime I turn on the radio i hear a song about sex playing. What do you think ? Are you tired of them like I am ?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are you just tired of all the slutty american singers

Post by Tsar »

dubstepdude4 wrote:I am about tired of all of these current female singers in america like ariana grande, fifth harmony, mariah carey and etc. All of them have no class at all and just dresses slutty and most of their songs are about sex. It seems like asian female singers actually have more class than all of these current artists of today. Everytime I turn on the radio i hear a song about sex playing. What do you think ? Are you tired of them like I am ?
I honesty never listened to the popular music. I ignore most or all mainstream music.

My playlists are filled with unique music, waltzes, instruments, some foreign songs from various European or Russian singers, Medieval/Renaissance music, soundtracks, classical music like Vivaldi, ballad type songs, and less known singers. Almost no singer on my playlist is a "Hollywood" type. My playlist has none of the major names from America.

I'm not sure I would say something like that to most Americans because they would think I was crazy for not liking "cool" and "popular" music. I am a refined and elegant person so I like great music and music that has a soul to it. I was never someone that decided to go with what the masses believed was good. Not the cookie-cutter modern stars at the top have, that likely belong to the Rothschild's Cabal (the Illuminati that has infected all part of life in the West and seeks to have all people watching reality tv, their propaganda news, listen to their chosen singers and bands, buy into the Republican or Democrat vision, keep on throwing their money for Wall Street to siphon like parasites, etc).

When I had a car and the rare chance I used my radio, it was always on a classical station, music from various European composers with symphonies and other types of musical compositions.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I avoid such 'music' from US-celebrities which are more a show a la Miley Cyrus - at all costs. it cannot be called 'singing.'
In most cases it is possible for me to switch off the TV or radio, or I am able to leave the room, sometimes I can switch over to baroque music CDs etc.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

So tired of it I don't even turn my radio on anymore and pretty much listen to only Japanese music, Russian music, and older Eurodisco and Eurodance. Not every singer in USA is completely evil, but the non-evil ones tend to not get airtime.

This song for example, she sings about how losing her virginity was actually a bad thing. You know what happened? It got banned from the radio and MTV! Meanwhile, look at the top 100 songs for 2004. Songs that are blatantly obviously sexual and encouraging promiscuity are kept playing.
http://www.bobborst.com/popculture/top- ... ?year=2004
So Ludacris and Usher can be up in the club with the bitches droppin' it real low, and Beyonce can be a naughty girl, but Vanessa Carlton cannot tell girls to not lose their virginity under bad circumstances.

This is her most famous song which most people here probably have heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

It's a bit sad singers like Utada Hikaru ended up trying to basically be more slutty when trying and failing (due to not being slutty enough still) to get into the US market.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In order to make it big in the industry, a person must be a high level Freemason, or they must have specifically signed away their souls in blood to the devil. Practically every name you know in music has probably sold their souls for temporary wealth and fame in this life.

Many of the celebrities you know are actually possessed by demons and they will even go so far as to say they channeled the spirits in order to help them perform. They think they are in control, when in truth it is the demons in control of them.

This has always been the case for actors, even in plays. They allow themselves to be used by the demons.

I may post some youtube videos where the celebrities themselves admit they've either made a pact with the devil, or they allow demonic spirits to take over their bodies.

The list includes Beyonce, Bob Dylan, Denzel Washington, Rihanna, James Dean, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg, Katey Perry, Oprah Winfrey and others.

Also listen to their songs. Their songs usually on praise sex, money and hell.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

onethousandknives wrote:This is her most famous song which most people here probably have heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
Thanks. One of the few currently popular songs by a woman where I don't immediately change the station.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

What's really sad is when sweet and innocent female singers, like Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, devolve into sluts.