35 Pretty Girls Who Became Fat And Ugly

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you have an American girlfriend you need to be an optimist because this is what you have to look forward to. I've seen it happen a million times.

http://www.returnofkings.com/71115/35-p ... t-and-ugly
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 35 Pretty Girls Who Became Fat And Ugly

Post by Tsar »

Many American girls become fat and ugly. It's the diet, GMOs, feminism, lack of exercise, careerism, fat pride, unhealthy lifestyles, stress, etc. Many American girls also become fat or overweight when they are in college.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I prefer the AFTER for 33 and also for the cover photo at top. AFTER of 12 might be good too but I can't tell without seeing a much clearer straight on body shot. Don't be too fooled by her make-up, expression, and clothing. Oh and 4 might be better in AFTER too.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I consider all 35 to be ugly, fat or morbidly obese landwhales, and undesirable in their after pictures. Some of them weren't even attractive in their before pictures and some had some extra body weight in their before pictures.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:4. didn't seem to get ugly. Slightly plumper, but not fat and ugly.

8., you can just see the soul of the guy dying.

11. and 12. are f***ing tragic.

17. was always very plump from the look of it, but still looks very fuckable in her more recent photo.

Most of these girls pictured were not attractive to begin with. White women age like shit.
Here are some of the reasons why many white women in the West don't age well:
-GMOs
-Bad diet
-Lack of exercise
-Being sluts and sleeping around
-Partying throughout college
-Getting drunk and binge drinking
-Smoking
-Drug use
-Stress
-Careerism
-Feminism

Some white women in Southern and Eastern Europe can age very well.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ghost wrote:Most white women anywhere age worse than others. Filipinas tend to age badly, perhaps on par with white women, although they have bad diets too. But look at older Chinese women compared to older Russian or Ukrainian women. Even European women generally don't age that well from what I've seen.
I've seen some nice looking older filipinas on OKCupid. Even in their 50s and 60s. Then again, there are others that are not that good at all. I guess it depends.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's more about lifestyle. It's stereotype to say that asian women age well. I seen asian women who are 30;s look 40's so thats not always the case.

Diet and having an regular exercise regime helps with good skin care products. If you look at wealthy rich white girls that take care of themselves they do age well.

FIlipinas age bad because on the average they have crappy diet and poor life style. I think Chinese age well because the diet is much better and they drink allot of tea which helps the skin and diet.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Taco wrote:If you have an American girlfriend you need to be an optimist because this is what you have to look forward to. I've seen it happen a million times.

http://www.returnofkings.com/71115/35-p ... t-and-ugly
It really hurts when skinny ladies especially become morbidly obese later in life. And in fact, I even have a friend from high school that it happened to! In high school, she was skinny and really cute. Very cute face, nice slender neck, sleek body. Her slow dances at high school dances were relaxing. But today, she weighs at least 200-250 pounds. She has totally lost her attractiveness, she has a large double chin, hardly any neck anymore, it's like she has let herself fall into ruin.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Most of those chicks were a little chunky to begin with.

Could you imagine marrying #27 and then being married to that? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: