Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Advice to those allready married to an American woman?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

traveller
Freshman Poster

Advice to those allready married to an American woman?

Post by traveller » September 30th, 2015, 6:19 am

I know this site is apparently aimed towards single guys in America, and the advice is to stay away from American women.

But does anyone have advice for guys who are allready married to an American woman?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Advice to those allready married to an American woman?

Post by Adama » September 30th, 2015, 6:25 am

traveller wrote:I know this site is apparently aimed towards single guys in America, and the advice is to stay away from American women.

But does anyone have advice for guys who are allready married to an American woman?
Treat her as an extension of your body.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » October 1st, 2015, 8:49 am

Fake your death and hop on a plane.

But seriously, I would be hiding any assets I had, hiding cash for an emergency (that she doesn't know about), and try to pre-empt her fri-vorce by collecting anything that can be used against her in court.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » October 1st, 2015, 7:40 pm

traveller wrote:I know this site is apparently aimed towards single guys in America, and the advice is to stay away from American women.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything