American men are a big part of the problem

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

American men are a big part of the problem

Post by GoingAwol »

Obviously,
American women are stuck-up bitches but I think men make it worse. You see, American men are extremely sexually greedy. A good looking American man will shamelessly Hook-up with an average looking or ugly woman if he needs a booty call and no other women available. This raises the women's expectations and she won't settle for average guys from that day on. Essentially, a good looking guy f***s over a lot of men to fulfill their selfish desires. Obviously this isn't fair because the average guys are not competing with him for hot girls but he is entering into competition with the average guys for average and below average girls. I can't help but feel like the dating scene would be a lot easier if good looking guys would just stay in their lane and not get involved with average looking or below women. Do you agree?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American men are a big part of the problem

Post by fschmidt »

Of course, so what is the solution?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

fschmidt wrote:Of course, so what is the solution?
Form a Christian Theocracy that would punish such immorality.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

GoingAwol wrote:Form a Christian Theocracy that would punish such immorality.
You are on the right track. Now what is a PRACTICAL solution?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

No practical solution. People are selfish...guys that can get girls here want their cake too.
So for the guys that can't compete go overseas..but for many of them they just monger if they can. So what does that say about men. I mean it;s hypocritical to complain about western women being slutty when many guys would sleep around too but feel bitter if girls don't pick them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

GoingAwol wrote:Obviously,
American women are stuck-up bitches but I think men make it worse. You see, American men are extremely sexually greedy. A good looking American man will shamelessly Hook-up with an average looking or ugly woman if he needs a b***y call and no other women available. This raises the women's expectations and she won't settle for average guys from that day on. Essentially, a good looking guy f***s over a lot of men to fulfill their selfish desires. Obviously this isn't fair because the average guys are not competing with him for hot girls but he is entering into competition with the average guys for average and below average girls. I can't help but feel like the dating scene would be a lot easier if good looking guys would just stay in their lane and not get involved with average looking or below women. Do you agree?

I thought you were goign to attack mangina tendencies, not good looking men. lol I understand where you are coming from though, bro.

it isnt good looking men. It is that there is no longer someone for everyone, as the hookupculture site used to say. Back when marriage was the way, there was someone for everyone. People got married early. So one man could not have a virtual harem, because most people were already married, and most werent commiting adultery.

In order to further destabilize society, the globalists decided to destroy the family. They did this by liberating women. But really they just turned them into indecisive sl*ts who go from man to man, which is something only prostitutes did back in the olden days. Now a woman can just hold out for whoever she wants. Or she can be in a de facto harem of some rich man, bad boy, good looking man, or whoever else has discovered the keys of how to control women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:

I thought you were goign to attack mangina tendencies, not good looking men. lol I understand where you are coming from though, bro.

it isnt good looking men. It is that there is no longer someone for everyone, as the hookupculture site used to say. Back when marriage was the way, there was someone for everyone. People got married early. So one man could not have a virtual harem, because most people were already married, and most werent commiting adultery.

In order to further destabilize society, the globalists decided to destroy the family. They did this by liberating women. But really they just turned them into indecisive sl*ts who go from man to man, which is something only prostitutes did back in the olden days. Now a woman can just hold out for whoever she wants. Or she can be in a de facto harem of some rich man, bad boy, good looking man, or whoever else has discovered the keys of how to control women.

If you dig deeply in world history, you will see where women have been used to destroy society exactly this way. We can blame men all we want, but the truth of the matter is: Women have more rights than men and the government and society continues to pamper them. Women have always held the power to change society.

And you guys.... just wait till you realize nearly all American women are virtual government agents. That day when you realize women are helping the government rid the country of men by using them to whore around a new deadly std THAT has gone 'undetected' the entire time. Yeah, I bet most men will regret every ounce of easy sex they ever had in the U.S - That is the perfect population control- and American women are just bitter and man hating enough to participate.

Operation: Hit it & kill it. I'd bet any amount of money this is "LIVE"! :D
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

GoingAwol wrote:Obviously,
American women are stuck-up bitches but I think men make it worse. You see, American men are extremely sexually greedy. A good looking American man will shamelessly Hook-up with an average looking or ugly woman if he needs a b***y call and no other women available. This raises the women's expectations and she won't settle for average guys from that day on. Essentially, a good looking guy f***s over a lot of men to fulfill their selfish desires. Obviously this isn't fair because the average guys are not competing with him for hot girls but he is entering into competition with the average guys for average and below average girls. I can't help but feel like the dating scene would be a lot easier if good looking guys would just stay in their lane and not get involved with average looking or below women. Do you agree?

This is messed-up information I am reading.

That just confirms how screwed up the American society is. Everyone having sex with each other and everyone betraying and stabbing each other in the back...makes a virgin glad that he or she is still single.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D