Do American women always avoid guys with glasses?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Do American women always avoid guys with glasses?

Post by traveller »

During my nights at nightclubs, for example, I seem to notice very few guys with glasses on the dance floor. Does anyone else notice if American women seem to avoid or steer clear of guys who wear glasses?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do American women always avoid guys with glasses?

Post by Adama »

I can not believe this.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

traveller wrote:During my nights at nightclubs, for example, I seem to notice very few guys with glasses on the dance floor. Does anyone else notice if American women seem to avoid or steer clear of guys who wear glasses?
I am using eye-glasses since elementary school, more or less all my life. Something might be true with your observation, but it is not really based on gender from women to men.

Maybe if you feel like that, you should contact an optician and consider to change the frame of your glasses to look better.

Eye-glasses have a certain influence to change your looks, a face looks different with or without glasses.

If you need really thick glasses (high-grade short-sight, astigmatic etc.) to correct your eyes, it might be best to look also for a partner with a similar visual problem as your eyes looks different, smaller etc. for a person looking at you.

Contact lenses and laser surgery are also worth a consideration.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:Glasses have nothing to do with whether or not you will get rejected in Western dating.
I am not so sure if this is true, especially not for people who need thick eye-glasses to correct their bad eye-sight.

About dating, there are many reasons to be rejected by Western women, not only because of eye-glasses - your empty wallet is a major reason, or doing a simple job despite she is also doing a simple job as she wants only men earning more than her.

There are other trivial reasons too, you need only to have a family name, which sounds a bit funny, or you have an old car and are unwilling to take a loan to buy an expensive new car for inviting her to join you etc. etc.

When I was still young, Western women were demanding from me everything you can image for 'return of love' - even up to a private horse and expensive jewelry. Not even one girl I met was ever asking how a young man can ever earn such money.

In Western countries I see not much difference between dating a girl and paying for a prostitute. Almost the same. Maybe cheaper and more reliable is the prostitution option.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's because those women were searching for a sucker to pay their way.The bad boys and loud talking braggarts werent paying for women's presence. Truth is, some men attract bad women and do not know how to shake them off, nor do they know what they are doing wrong. If you think you must purchase a woman, you've already failed.

If you think you must be the one as the man to jump through hoops, then you will be jumping through hoops for that woman for the rest of your life. Be a man. The man is the leader. The man isnt concerned about whether his glasses are too thick. The man says any woman who doesnt like a man like me isnt worthy of me, because I have much more to offer than a woman does. One day there will be women who do not care about glasses.

Now if you think that all women are superficial about an aspect of life as superficial as glasses then you probably should forget women altogether, because you lack the proper mindset to find a woman. Stop operating under false assumptions.
Last edited by Adama on November 21st, 2015, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Back when I was 23-24, I was working in an office as part of a team. 90% of the my coworkers were minimum wage men who received tips. One of the female cashiers took an interest in me. We started talking on the phone. She told me that she wanted a relationship with me and that she could see a future with us together. She wanted a baby with me right away. I was friendly with many of the other guys, and when her name came up, they told me that she was the oral headjob queen. She had given oral to several of them, without qualifying them for money or status. (She was also very short and tubby and not pretty at all.)

See, she gave it away to the minimum wage earners for free. But for me, she wants me to be the father of her children, most likely so she could continue giving BJs on the side, and if I wanted to put a stop to it, she probably would have taken me for child support.

When you men are searching for love, you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of women out there who are actively searching for a man of value. They do this to make their lives easier, to extract wealth from the man, but they have no intention of being faithful or good to that man. They are just slores. That is prostitution, but it is discrete.

An adulteress will hunt the precious life. That means that women who plan on cheating on their husbands are looking for husbands who are of value. In other words, they want a man who has money to take care of them, while they cheat on them. Rich men do not truly have wives. They are sharing the woman they pay for with the bums who do not need money to get sex from them.

Many times when women talk about money (whether it is your money or money in general) are all about money, and they want a man with money. So they are actively searching for men with money.

Do not take it personally. They have to suggest and ask for you to buy them things, because they are looking for a rich sucker who they can play. You're lucky you were not rich, because that eliminates you from getting used by these slores. If you had had money, then you would have been used, not loved.

Does that mean all women are digging for gold? No, not all. But you already know from the start not to bother with a woman who is suggesting you buy her anything from the start.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The sort of girl who isn't superficial is the sort of girl who will get married somewhat early and stay married. Once you get past 30 the quality of guys and girls that are still available drops a lot. Even a bit before. What is left over are wackjobs who can't get into a relationship, those who keep picking the wrong person, people who can't sustain a relationship, shut ins and the truly repulsive like me. Sure there are exceptions but I think it is telling that the divorce rate for second and additional marriages are way higher than first ones. One of those things that distort the 40% get divorced stat [in Canada], the other being that the stat includes everything from 18 year old psychos with no jobs or education and several kids from different fathers and drug issues to 2 college educated jebus fans who enter such things carefully.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

cdnFA wrote:....distort the 40% get divorced stat [in Canada]
Divorce statistics are everywhere distorted. In Europe any divorce later than 10 years past marriage is not counted as divorce and the marriage is considered as 'fulfilled'. Nevertheless we had a few years ago in my country a divorce rate of 51 percent in rural areas and 67 percent in the cities.

Co-habitation which is almost same as marriage, followed by break-up after a while when living together is NOT considered in divorce statistics.

The question is now why to look out for a long-term relationship? Does marriage still make any sense at all?
Last edited by Yohan on November 21st, 2015, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:That's because those women were searching for a sucker to pay their way.The bad boys and loud talking braggarts werent paying for women's presence. Truth is, some men attract bad women and do not know how to shake them off, nor do they know what they are doing wrong.
This could be a reasonable statement if the proportion between men and women, age-range between 18 to 28 would be 1:1, but this is not the case.

Men of this age-group vastly outnumber women, maybe 8:1 or more in Western countries.

Of course time is a mighty power and later on in life, past 30s and 40s, it's changing, women left-over with their cats outnumber men.
If you think you must purchase a woman, you've already failed.
It's never a purchase, it is a rent.

You might turn this sentence around and addressing women: If you think, you need to rent out your body to a man, you've already failed.
However there are many women who do this, in Western countries this is the large majority by my opinion.

Women who do not adore such a life-style are early taken and hardly available later on.

If you refuse to pay and refuse to line-up as possible number 3 or 8 among other boyfriends, you will stay alone as a young man.

I refused to pay anything, never had any Western girl for me not even for 30 minutes - later on I was looking out for a foreign wife. However of course many men pay, before marriage and after divorce, too. I cannot blame them for that, they don't know it better - what are their options anyway in Western countries?
Last edited by Yohan on November 21st, 2015, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

In regards to cohabitation I've heard somewhere that America is splitting into 2 parts. Those people who lead unfucked lives and get married and bottem dwellers who just shack up till they get common lawed.
Seems the divorce rate stats are going down because whereas in the past human failures would get married and fail, now they don't even try anymore.

I was doing a road trip recently with the one person in town [female] I still hang with once a month or so [not any more] and her friend and they were absolutely gobsmacked when I suggested that if I were a chick there would be no way in hell I'd get knocked up without getting married.
They both come from broken homes and although still living with their baby daddy, they both hate them. In both cases the result was easily foreseen by anyone paying attention.
Those of my neckbeard friends who got a long term girl actually got married and where there are kids before the kids were on the radar screen. They however are a sensible lot as are the women they married.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

traveller wrote:During my nights at nightclubs, for example, I seem to notice very few guys with glasses on the dance floor. Does anyone else notice if American women seem to avoid or steer clear of guys who wear glasses?
I know a lot of girls who love guys with glasses. Clubs just aren't a good place for them, as they can get knocked around, you don't have solid peripheral vision, etc. Then again, I go to clubs for the music, so there's a different sort of crowd
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

American women most certainly avoid guys with glasses! American women are repulsed when a man needs glasses to see clearly! They want not only guys with a luxury sports car and even a trigger happy attitude; they want guys with perfect 20/20 vision! They know that laser correction is expensinve, often costing as much as even a couple thousand dollars, so American women see eye glasses as a sign of poverty and weakness. When American women see a man wearing eye glasses, they immediately see a poor, impoverished man who can not care for himself, let alone a family! Any American guy who wears glasses really may as well even stay no less than 25 miles away from any form of nightlife. Even wearing tons of deodorant and cologne to a club does nothing, as to an American woman, it is as the stench of a pile of rotting corpses if the man wearing it also wears eye glasses or anything that gives him away as not rich.