America To Allow Women To Serve In Combat

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The last frontier of male freedom is about to be infiltrated. I wonder how many guys will quit the military over this. PMS and an M-16, an interesting combination...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... um=twitter
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America To Allow Women To Serve In Combat

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:The last frontier of male freedom is about to be infiltrated. I wonder how many guys will quit the military over this. PMS and an M-16, an interesting combination...

I guess this means America will never be able to successfully occupy another country. I wonder who the global elite have lined up to take their place.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote:The last frontier of male freedom is about to be infiltrated. I wonder how many guys will quit the military over this. PMS and an M-16, an interesting combination...

I guess this means America will never be able to successfully occupy another country. I wonder who the global elite have lined up to take their place.
Its means Russia and China will win WW III which should be starting soon.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Why not? Men and women are perfectly equal and interchangeable in every way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I'm guessing they'll get f***ed-over like everyone else.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:Why not? Men and women are perfectly equal and interchangeable in every way.
Equality means taking shrapnel up your ass and becoming a POW.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This might not be as insane as it looks if the female "soldiers" are used in the right way. We all know that when the going gets tough they will immediately surrender to the enemy and agree to be sex slaves rather than get killed, and this may be a devilishly clever strategy to bring about the complete ruin of enemy civilizations.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

This is a huge mistake for the U.S. armed forces to allow women (as well as LGBTs ) to serve in combat roles for several reasons. Especially in the fields of artillery, infantry, special forces, recon, combat engineers, etc. You can call me sexist, homophobic, or old-fashioned, but I'm sorry I still think most women in any society are meant to be future wives and nurturers of men and their children.... NOT FRONTLINE WARRIORS TO BE USED AS CANNON FODDER FOR SENSELESS WARS!!!! This is not to say men are less important it's just that for me I still believe in TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES for society and that the military should not be used as a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!!! So here's my list of the following objections to women serving in combat:

The first reason is despite feminist indoctrination, Hollywood action films, and media propaganda, the fact is MEN AND WOMEN ARE BUILT DIFFERENTLY and not just with the obvious physical appearances!!!! Men have more upper body strength than women which is needed for lifting heavy weaponry/equipment, a rucksack, or to carry/drag a person out of danger.

Second, most women tend are MORE EMOTIONAL THAN LOGICAL THINKING AS OPPOSED TO MEN. That's not to say women can't be intelligent. However, it does mean that being very emotional in certain situations doesn't lead to the best decision making particularly when others lives are at stake!!! Anyone remember the JESSICA LYNCH story as the so-called "hero". Because despite the media hype and war propaganda, it was found out that Jessica Lynch did not fight fearlessly as some" female Rambo" or "G.I. Jane", she stated herself that she coward in fear and hid behind their truck during that ambush while the other men in unit fought and died.

Thirdly, the main reason women should not serve in combat roles is because they GET PREGNANT....MEN DON'T!!!! When I was in Iraq (Camp Anaconda, Balad) back in 2003, I attended a briefing along with some NCOs with my First Sergeant. He told us at that meeting that as many as 300 WOMEN HAD GOTTEN PREGNANT IN THEATRE. Also, up to 30% of this female service personnel were MARRIED (meaning they are carrying SOMEONE ESLE"S BABY)!!!! By the way adultery is a COURT-MARTIAL OFFENSE in the uniform code of military justice (UCMJ). Not to mention some female soldiers get pregnant on purpose just so they can get out of the war zone!!!

Fourth, there are the issues of fraternization, favoritism, sexual harassment, and rape in the military. Or that false accusations can ruin a man's career!!!

Finally, the fifth reason is that sometime in the near future, if the draft were to be reinstated WOMEN COULD NOW BE INCLUDED. Ever heard of the saying "be careful of what you wish for"!!!! As it stands right now in the U.S. only ALL MALES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-25 BY LAW must register for the selective service. But if they don't men can be denied any government jobs, student aid, etc. However, there are those that argue that other countries such as Israel, Russia, Ukraine, China, U.K., Australia, the Scandinavian nations (Norway, Denmark, Sweden) etc. have women serving in their armies and why should America deny women the same opportunity. But, these folks don't understand is that while these nations have women serving in their armed forces in MOSTLY IN SUPPORT ROLES....... NOT IN FRONTLINE COMBAT UNITS as the U.S. now wants to do.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

..and they still don't have to sign up for the selective reserve..
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists have said for years that women are equal with men. Now women have the chance to prove that by serving in combat roles in the military.

I am all in favor of all female combat units. This way no men will be harmed, since the unit will consist of just women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Iraq Vet, all the things you wrote in your post are spot on. As a person who served for 4 years, I can tell you most women were a distraction rather than an asset--and this was in an office/hospital setting, not in the front lines. I can only imagine what a farce that would be.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If they are going to put women on the front line, what do you think of the idea of bringing back the draft and targeting young women who are feminist activists on college campuses and on blogs and putting them in front line infantry positions. If any feminists ever complains about inequality in the military or women not being able to serve in certain tough roles, they could recruit those women. After another major conflict, they could reverse it and turn it back to an all male military, and there won't be many women left who would complain.

They can call this the 'You asked for it' policy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:If they are going to put women on the front line, what do you think of the idea of bringing back the draft and targeting young women who are feminist activists on college campuses and on blogs and putting them in front line infantry positions. If any feminists ever complains about inequality in the military or women not being able to serve in certain tough roles, they could recruit those women. After another major conflict, they could reverse it and turn it back to an all male military, and there won't be many women left who would complain.

They can call this the 'You asked for it' policy.
Hey, that's an excellent idea, have all the feminists put on the front lines. Then when there is a military conflict, these women will be on their own to defend themselves.

Can you imagine how quickly ISIS or Al Qaeda would eliminate these women?

Feminists have always said a woman can do anything a man can do, well ladies here is your chance to prove yourself! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Clinton started the whole integration thing, I got out just before they started with the US Navy in the late 90's. Women are a major distraction to men, especially when you are stuck on a ship or submarine for weeks or months at a time. I heard so many stories and experienced it first hand. If the military and politicians really wanted women to be 'equal', they would give them their own ship or submarine to run just full of women...but they can't do that cause its not FAIR and EQUAL. Basically, they know they couldn't run them by themselves.

Yeah, the next step is making women sign up for selective service. That'll be the day when women can run around in combat performing same duties that men did out in the field like in Vietnam or something. The powers that be are just creating another method to further weaken American sovereignty. What's left of it anyway....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.