Here’s Why Dating Sucks in DC, Ladies: You’re Just Too Educa

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Here’s Why Dating Sucks in DC, Ladies: You’re Just Too Educa

Post by sentinel89 »

http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/afte ... -in-dc.php

According to this woman, the reason dating sucks for women in D.C. is that more women have college degrees than men, and men without college degrees are presumably undateable. Here's a few highlights:
At birth, things are pretty straightforward: 1.05 boys are born in the US for every one girl. But when it comes to college-educated women between the ages of 22 and 29, the numbers shift considerably. In that case, there are four women for every three men.
And the inverse applies to non-college-grads. In that cohort, there’s a deficit of ladies: “There’s an oversupply [of men] in the working class.”
I guess working class men who make an honest living providing the most crucial functions to the economy and our society are unworthy of female companionship. Their only purposes in life are to provide surplus utility for women with college degrees and receive nothing in return.
“The long term solution is to get more men to attend college. This is a labor, economic problem.”

There you have it, ladies.
If they'd only go into life-long debt to get that worthless humanities degree, they'd be dateable!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Here’s Why Dating Sucks in DC, Ladies: You’re Just Too E

Post by fightforlove »

Ahh big city career women. They're undesirables. I tried dating several. They either 1) had no time for me or 2) rejected me despite my college education because of some other superficial reason (like not living within 30 minutes of them). Way too busy, way too picky. And especially the high-powered ones with high-paying jobs, who wants to marry a doctor or businesswoman who is working long hours and on the road all the time? I've seen marriages like this, in my own family. The men are bored out of their minds, they can count the number of times they have sex in a year on their hands.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

fightforlove wrote:Ahh big city career women. They're undesirables. I tried dating several. They either 1) had no time for me or 2) rejected me despite my college education because of some other superficial reason (like not living within 30 minutes of them). Way too busy, way too picky. And especially the high-powered ones with high-paying jobs, who wants to marry a doctor or businesswoman who is working long hours and on the road all the time? I've seen marriages like this, in my own family. The men are bored out of their minds, they can count the number of times they have sex in a year on their hands.
I'm SURE that's the problem. :roll:
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

fightforlove wrote:Ahh big city career women. They're undesirables. I tried dating several. They either 1) had no time for me or 2) rejected me despite my college education because of some other superficial reason (like not living within 30 minutes of them). Way too busy, way too picky. And especially the high-powered ones with high-paying jobs, who wants to marry a doctor or businesswoman who is working long hours and on the road all the time? I've seen marriages like this, in my own family. The men are bored out of their minds, they can count the number of times they have sex in a year on their hands.

Also the desirable, rich guys those career cunts want, will NOT sign up for the above bullshit.
Another thing is, career cunts tend to be fat,older,ugly,homely bitches.The kind of woman no one would ask out on a prom night, also wouldn't go to clubs, trips to Las Vegas every weekend, etc those women therefore would spend all her youth years studying and climbing up on the corporate ladder.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrettyChoices
Freshman Poster

Post by PrettyChoices »

I want a certain type of lifestyle and don't expect a guy to come into my life and provide it for me. So I went to school and now I work. Doesn't mean I'm too picky or mean. I don't understand what you're saying here. I date normal everyday men all the time. Men don't want gold diggers and also don't want women who work hard?

I like sex a lot too and so do my friends so the career has nothing to do with why you aren't having sex with your lady as often. I promise you this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

PrettyChoices wrote:

I want a certain type of lifestyle and don't expect a guy to come into my life and provide it for me. So I went to school and now I work. Doesn't mean I'm too picky or mean.
It means you are already married to the government and so are not marriage material for anyone else. You are still living parasitically off men. Look around you. How much of what you see was not invented, extracted, manufactured and installed by men? Probably pretty much none of it. The same goes for the infrastructure you use. What do you do for men to pay for this largess? The fact that the system automatically robs men who are the rightful owners of all resources and gives stuff to you without you having to do anything for an individual man and his family is the problem and why you are not marriageable. Incidentally, if you are paid more than minimum wage you are almost certainly grossly overpaid, given that work females can do is easily replaceable menial stuff.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

I find that most women w/ degrees believe themselves to be above & better than men. Even if a man has a legitimate blue-collar trade, these same college-educated women still look down on them. The truth is that American/western women have a fixation of what an ideal man is. They will never open their minds nor think critically about the dating scene, preferring the opinions of their friends & Hollywood. I laugh at this b/c they're the ones who're being punished by their own stupidity. These same college-educated women who pride themselves on being so "smart" that they can't even apply common sense to the world around them. Take a ten-year-old child & put them behind the wheel. This is how so many women are nowadays. These women have discarded character in favor of trying to represent their intellect. Career women are just clueless dunces as well. Outside of their careers, they really don't know who they are. Yet, they expect a husband & a family to fall right into their lap.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

College = Debt

If you are stupid enough to marry you will have to pay her bill.

Uneducated Debt Free Girls = Happiness For Me
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some women can compete with men, I have several in my family that have made good productve businesses on their own. Now as far as who makes the modern world go round that has been men but with todays technology a lot of that is obsolete.

None of these woman are real college educated and made their way in America when you still could on your own. Some positions in society do take major training but college across the board has been really watered down and you get way less for the money. Nothing new here with BIG GOV!
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Dating sucks cause no men will hit on them. Why won't men hit on them? Because 99% of these women have ridiculous demands which do not correspond with reality. I remember meeting average, ordinary looking, broke (lower middle class to average) women who told me they want a man who makes a lot of money legitimately but who also is a very bad man (thug). I tried telling these women, who were in their late 20s and early 30s, that such men do not exist in reality. Oh sure they do.

Those women condemn themselves though. Any woman who thinks in that way is defective. Why would they go about eliminating most of the male gender if they want a true partnership, love, marriage, family and children? Nope, it's cause they're stupid slores who don't care about tomorrow. Neither do they care about having a family or children, except for perhaps to keep a man or control a man, or to extract some financial support.

I am not saying that real women are like this. Just the ones with expectations that are too ridiculous, and which aren't compatible with reality.

These are also the same women who will claim to be equal, but then they'll pick a fight with a random dude at a bar/club which gets you in a physical altercation.

In other words, these are bimbos. Don't pay attention to them. After you realize she thinks her fagina entitles her to the stratosphere, and that she thinks she's a goddess, it is time to shake the dust off your feet and move on. Women should be humble. They should not exalt themselves or try to control men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

sentinel89 wrote:http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/afte ... -in-dc.php

According to this woman, the reason dating sucks for women in D.C. is that more women have college degrees than men, and men without college degrees are presumably undateable. Here's a few highlights:
At birth, things are pretty straightforward: 1.05 boys are born in the US for every one girl. But when it comes to college-educated women between the ages of 22 and 29, the numbers shift considerably. In that case, there are four women for every three men.
And the inverse applies to non-college-grads. In that cohort, there’s a deficit of ladies: “There’s an oversupply [of men] in the working class.”
I guess working class men who make an honest living providing the most crucial functions to the economy and our society are unworthy of female companionship. Their only purposes in life are to provide surplus utility for women with college degrees and receive nothing in return.
“The long term solution is to get more men to attend college. This is a labor, economic problem.”

There you have it, ladies.
If they'd only go into life-long debt to get that worthless humanities degree, they'd be dateable!
It isn't always bad for women to get college degrees. When women make a lot of money and get married, they don't have to worry about the man losing his job. In fact, there are a growing number of families in America where the dad even stays home with the children while the mom works and earns money! As of 2013, roughly 15 percent, or roughly one sixth, of American households have a setting in which the woman earns more than the man, and most of those I am sure even have the dad staying home with the kids. Obviously I am sure some of you are familiar with the term "Mr. Mom" is that correct? So in a way, women getting educated can be a good thing. Especially when you look at it unfortunately, women usually don't get paid as much as men; in Illinois, women earn 71 cents for every $1 a man makes!