Obese African-American woman easily gets dates @ OKCupid

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Obese African-American woman easily gets dates @ OKCupid

Post by MatureDJ »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0OzgaPRh0

And we're talking really fat, as in worse than Oprah!

And it seems that she is not even dating black men. Egads, is the American online dating marketplace this horrific?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Obese African-American woman easily gets dates @ OKCupid

Post by chanta76 »

there are chubby chasers out there and some men who only like black girls..
at the same time I think for sex only guys have very low standards..and go for anything...

yeap, giving women power ruined everything...women are the choosy now...it wasn't always the case in the past. Now it's like you have to have it all in order to compete. Even then there is no guarantee.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MatureDJ wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0OzgaPRh0

And we're talking really fat, as in worse than Oprah!

Egads, is the American online dating marketplace this horrific?
In a word ........ YES, the online dating market in America is a complete barren wasteland (unless you like women who are obese and as ugly as sin). :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I am sure this woman would have no problem getting men if she used online dating. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

This used to gross me out, but I'm good with it now. freaking ugly/awkward guys are screwed regardless. Honestly too many probably post on here. But it's the decent ones that are wasting their time chasing below average (or worse in this case) women on these sites that are clueless. It sure does make it easy to go to Latin America and meet the cream of the crop. Thanks guys!
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

It has to be guys who just want to have sex with her. But, there might be 1 or 2 who are interested in having a relationship with her.

If an obese AA woman can easily get a date, then so can I with foreign women.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D