Just saw a horribly figured woman talk about "her husband"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Just saw a horribly figured woman talk about "her husband"

Post by MatureDJ »

I was just somewhere (I won't give the type of place as it's not important) in which during their time there, folks just shoot the breeze. Anyway, there was this 20-something obese woman, although not the beach ball type of obese, but rather that of a woman with not much form at all - i.e., even obese, her breasts were quite small, and far smaller than her flabby belly. I point this out because it seems that most of the time, obese women at least have large breasts. Oh, and she seemed to have some eye problem in which the eye can't focus (cross-eyed?) Anyway, sure enough, she mentions her husband (it didn't seem like she was throwing it out there the way that women who are getting picked up on throw it out whether it's accurate or not.)

My goodness. Obviously her husband has low sexual market value, but I am thinking that in place like Russia or the Philippines, a woman like this would be incredibly lonely. It got me sick thinking about it.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Re: Just saw a horribly figured woman talk about "her husban

Post by Vendri »

Misandry is the Cultural/Social/Political norm in the Anglosphere, as well as most of Europe. They'll do anything they can to destroy you, whether it's Sexually, Financially, or Socially. The entire American dating scene, Online and Offline, is hopeless.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Do you feel she shouldnt be entitled to have a husband because she's a heffer? I mostly resist the urge to feel jealous. I wouldn't deny her a partner, but also you must realize that she probably doesn't have a man who is above her station. Her husband is probably right there neck and neck.As in, he probably is not a great catch. Besides that, the way I think of it is, if men are attracted to women like that, that is less men around to go for the type of woman I want.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

MatureDJ wrote:I was just somewhere (I won't give the type of place as it's not important) in which during their time there, folks just shoot the breeze. Anyway, there was this 20-something obese woman, although not the beach ball type of obese, but rather that of a woman with not much form at all - i.e., even obese, her breasts were quite small, and far smaller than her flabby belly. I point this out because it seems that most of the time, obese women at least have large breasts. Oh, and she seemed to have some eye problem in which the eye can't focus (cross-eyed?) Anyway, sure enough, she mentions her husband (it didn't seem like she was throwing it out there the way that women who are getting picked up on throw it out whether it's accurate or not.)

My goodness. Obviously her husband has low sexual market value, but I am thinking that in place like Russia or the Philippines, a woman like this would be incredibly lonely. It got me sick thinking about it.
Only in America.

In foreign countries especially Ukraine and Colombia, that horribly figured woman would definitely have a hard time finding or keeping a boyfriend/husband.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D