American women attacked me for dating an older man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women attacked me for dating an older man

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:Hello Gentlemen,
I am sorry to post here, I hope I am not an unwelcome intrusion and should the concensus be for me to leave,

Yeah, why are you posting on board filled with single lonely men if you are engaged? Some think it is because you are a whore, and men who travel the world for women are generally wealthier than the average man.
never mind who is who. This forum is open to everybody. I personally find this thread very interesting.

It's not only the man who is attacked by US-feminist-friendly people, but also women if they decide not to follow the US-feminist partyline when choosing their male partners.

It is almost you have to be ashamed as a straight woman too, and not only as a straight man if you are looking forward to a long-term relationship.
Celtic_Queen
Freshman Poster

Post by Celtic_Queen »

I don't think of you as lonely, single men. I think of you as people whom I share a lot of opinions and moral values with, that is why I have posted here, it is wrong of me to ask for perspective from those who share similar feelings and thoughts about the world? I have travelled across the world by myself thank you, I don't need a mans money to do that, I have my own. I come in friendship and I am accused of being a whore? Wow.

Yohan, I think regardless of what sex you are, if you go against the concencus you will be enemy NO.1 of the Feminint movement. I know I am considered the type of woman who "refuses to be liberated from her own prison". It is interesting, as a straight woman if your man is different in some way and you dont subscribe to a tick list of things a man must have to be datable, there is something wrong with you. It is beyond messed up.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You no doubt will have noted we have our share of idiots here. They deserve as much attention as the resentful women who are the subject of the thread -- zero.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

One of the meanest things someone can possibly do is scold and bash a guy for dating/marrying a woman who is 10 or even 20 years younger than he is. For many late bloomer guys such as me who spent most of my life living in a vast, bone dry social desert (the state of Illinois) before moving to Florida, dating someone a decade younger may be the only option, as everyone his age and older is already married or "taken" and are just not available for a relationship. Some are even divorced, which means dating/marrying them would be a state of adultery according to Jesus.

From my point of view, it's like feminists may as well be pushing for all straight marriage to be criminalized and made a capital felony under Federal law, even punishable by sentences as harsh as even 150 years to life without parole and even the death penalty. To me, it is even like feminists may as well even want the entire country divided by gender, men on one side, women on the other side, and the genders separated by a military zone, even 300 miles wide, loaded with soldiers armed with full automatic M-16s, hand grenades, and bazookas, boobytrapped with land mines, lethal voltage electric fences, electrified razor ribbon, electrified barbed wire, and covered by even a 75,000 mile tall no-fly-zone (as in, any civilian aircraft violating it would be immediately shot down without warning) patrolled by armed F-16s and covered by radar.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Celtic_Queen wrote:I don't think of you as lonely, single men. I think of you as people whom I share a lot of opinions and moral values with, that is why I have posted here, it is wrong of me to ask for perspective from those who share similar feelings and thoughts about the world? I have travelled across the world by myself thank you, I don't need a mans money to do that, I have my own. I come in friendship and I am accused of being a whore? Wow.

Yohan, I think regardless of what sex you are, if you go against the concencus you will be enemy NO.1 of the Feminint movement. I know I am considered the type of woman who "refuses to be liberated from her own prison". It is interesting, as a straight woman if your man is different in some way and you dont subscribe to a tick list of things a man must have to be datable, there is something wrong with you. It is beyond messed up.
Fuckyou Whore,

You wrote "Thank you for any comment you can offer, I hope you are all well wherever you are, Aelwena"

I then you complain about being called a whore when you are on a site filled with single men who travel looking for a good girl.

You are young, and like to have relations with older men. You are also single (unmarried). You are fair game. Furthermore, you are from the UK meaning you probably have a sexy accent.

You current boyfriend-fiancee is unemployed. So he is f***ing worthless at the moment.

-My Advice-
If some cunt complains about you being with an older man just tell them he just got out of prison.

Say "He was in jail for a long time being accused of murdering his girlfriend but I know he is innocent.

The bitches will be jealous and want to f**k him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most American women are spoiled. They aren't used to competition. Also consider they only see themselves and their relative diminished power. They made their own choices and screwed up their lives with their feminism. Now they want others to pay.

Keep in mind this could happen anywhere though. Any time you are sharing personal information, especially over the internet with strangers, you open yourself up to attack by miserable losers who want to infect everyone around them with their misery. They are miserable so they want to make sure you feel it too. This isnt just for women. This also goes for men.

But realize that everyone has their opinion about how you should live your life. As long as you haven't done anything wrong, live your life your way. They can go about their way. Because, would they listen to you about your opinion of how they should live their lives?

One of the women I work for complained that she will die childless the other day. She said she focused on her career. She is 50 something and it is too late. See, she probably listened to the cultural leaders who said it is best that women do xyz, which goes against their biology. Now she's stuck. She can't go unfollow that bad advice.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Celtic_Queen wrote: Yohan, I think regardless of what sex you are, if you go against the concencus you will be enemy NO.1 of the Feminint movement. I know I am considered the type of woman who "refuses to be liberated from her own prison". It is interesting, as a straight woman if your man is different in some way and you dont subscribe to a tick list of things a man must have to be datable, there is something wrong with you. It is beyond messed up.
It is funny, that a 'datable man' requires a tick list, but there is nothing like that for a woman.
In USA the dating scene is totally broken and you cannot trust anybody anymore. In Europe it is broken too, but less hateful but otherwise I see little difference.
Generally I think, that a 'straight woman' is not that much attacked if she is resisting to be liberated - compared to what comments a man is receiving who is either refusing to date at all, or who is dating a 'female outsider'. Don't ask me what comments I received when I decided to marry an Asian woman...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Celtic_Queen wrote: it was his heart I cared about and I thought he was the most handsome, sexiest man I had ever seen.

We are now happily engaged
Are you engaged to Mr. Wu ? you are describing Mr. Wu to the T.
Time to Hide!
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

Post by Passa Passa »

One poster even said "There is something wrong with a man in his 30's who is emotionally, psychologically and sexually interested in a teenager". They also questioned my maturity and they are still posting now about how "The brain isn't fully developed until 25".
Why do I have this gut feeling that feminazis will claim that 25 is the new 18? Why are old, aging and bitter feminazi women so fixated with age of consent and age gaps? People rarely see these feminazis condemn female teachers when they take the dick from small prepubescent boys...No..The feminazis would rather impose age gap age of consent rhethoric to prevent a 35-year-old man from dating a 25-year-old grown woman.

Freaking old feminazis. I hope the teenagers who are in jail for "sexting" are taking notes as to who are the real enemies here. The feminazis don't care about stopping child predators; they only care to restrict the dating market that they would even have millions of younger individuals in jail over some Orwellian sex law while feminazi teachers are continuing to have sex with boys who barely have hair on their balls!!!!
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

I noticed that one of the biggest hypocrisies of American women is that they want to sleep w/ as many bad boys & roughnecks as much as possible, yet they'll be more than willing to raise hell when the men that they expect to settle down don't want them but instead want younger women. American Women will always demand that the world respects their dating choices, but in turn disdain men who don't prefer to date them.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Passa Passa wrote:
One poster even said "There is something wrong with a man in his 30's who is emotionally, psychologically and sexually interested in a teenager". They also questioned my maturity and they are still posting now about how "The brain isn't fully developed until 25".
Why do I have this gut feeling that feminazis will claim that 25 is the new 18? Why are old, aging and bitter feminazi women so fixated with age of consent and age gaps? People rarely see these feminazis condemn female teachers when they take the dick from small prepubescent boys...No..The feminazis would rather impose age gap age of consent rhethoric to prevent a 35-year-old man from dating a 25-year-old grown woman.

Freaking old feminazis. I hope the teenagers who are in jail for "sexting" are taking notes as to who are the real enemies here. The feminazis don't care about stopping child predators; they only care to restrict the dating market that they would even have millions of younger individuals in jail over some Orwellian sex law while feminazi teachers are continuing to have sex with boys who barely have hair on their balls!!!!
Goood day. It's time to upload your avatar which would represent you after nine posts in. ;-)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

In the West, older women want to keep younger women taboo for older men. So the fact that you allowed yourself to be put in a situation with an older man threatens that taboo.

If younger women steal away older, wealthier men, older women are left out in the cold.

It is the same reason black women want white women to be taboo for black men :lol:

I'm a double sinner because white women more than half my age are the norm for me. I hope and pray someone, male or female, physically confronts me on that so I can test the ballistic stopping power of my new ammunition load. 8)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny how feminists go bat shit insane when an older man is dating a younger woman but they don't say a word when female teachers are caught having sex with underage boys. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

They'll put you in jail for anything related to sex swiftly, even if you made yourself the victim, if you are a man of any age. So a man under the age of 17 could send a text of himself to another and he'll be arrested for exploiting himself.

Do you enjoy living in a matriarchy? Here it is. Gynecentrists are tearing the standard down for women and making the standard harder for men. Men are actually under some heavy weights and burdens in this western world but especially the USA of all places. You're literally a criminal waiting for an offense to be witnessed by the authorities so they can finally have that excuse to take away your freedom and other virtues.

This is a matriarchal prison and a deep pit for men. Most men have no idea and have fallen for these belief systems. It's so sad. And you can't wake them up because they'll also be condemning you and wishing the worst upon you because you were trying to tell the truth, which they've been brainwashed to believe is a crime against humanity.

It is just amazing the indoctrination the USA is under. It is so, so sad.

Also, check it in the USA if you get a woman pregnant and you can't pay her, you go to prison for being an unemployed father. The woman gets a paycheck for being an unemployed mother.

This is a gynocentric, matriarchal pit of death. Hell hole.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In the West, older women want to keep younger women taboo for older men. So the fact that you allowed yourself to be put in a situation with an older man threatens that taboo.

If younger women steal away older, wealthier men, older women are left out in the cold.

It is the same reason black women want white women to be taboo for black men :lol:

I'm a double sinner because white women more than half my age are the norm for me. I hope and pray someone, male or female, physically confronts me on that so I can test the ballistic stopping power of my new ammunition load. 8)
And we see how these feminists further exalt themselves by using insults and by the thoughts that they can set the rules of engagement for other people to live by. As if they can dictate terms of who can go with whom as a partner.

This is what happens when women are exalted above men. You are living under evil and in an evil time when women are your rulers.