Too Much Difficulty

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Too Much Difficulty

Post by Eric »

This isn't against American women, or women in general - it is against the 'system' or whatever "system we have in place" ...or this infiltration of media culture that's determined our dating criteria and what is normal, acceptable, passable in almost every sphere of society. IT'S BULLSHIT. WHY?? I always knew being here was a pain in the ass (America). I intrinsically knew dating and even ... I know this sounds weird to say it, but it's true, normal human connections and relationships here suffer tremendously...are non-existant. There are too many regulations put on "things" ... it's ridiculous. Nothing's natural. Natural is ridiculed. It's sickening and sad...and this is our culture.
You can't talk to a girl or say that she's beautiful anymore without fear of sexually harassing them, or being called out and accused of sexual harassment. It's insane. I'm not mad at the American people, but kind of I am. The minions and stupid zombies go along and follow it like sheeple. Americans do the worst to eachother. No one even has to do it to us anymore - we are completely controlled by fear. These people would jump off a cliff if people told them to. And be happy to do it, full of ridicule.
I always knew I was miserable/it was miserable here...but never had conscious reasons why. Now, these conscious reasons are digging up as I'm educating myself, but it's too late. I'm 29, I missed the boat. ...more or less. Please, I don't need someone to come on here and tell me - "No, it's not too late... you can still do it." Shut up. Me and scores and swaths of other young men/ and women have had our lives and youths completely taken away/destroyed by social engineering, ridicule and mass group psychology pressures which has made interpersonal connections a nightmare, dating an impossibility/ and awkward forced promiscuity the norm. If you are kind or sensitive or show affection to a girl - you are called needy (notice the constant pattern of shaming and ridicule to shut people down)? The social conditioning/engineering - although not American's fault, has made me hate it and them for having it in them.
You know you're living in hell when all the good sensitive things, which bring and hold people together are attacked.
I always knew niceness and kindness were attacked here, I could never make sense of it. To me, it seemed evil. Now I know there's an agenda at play - now it makes everything make sense. I hate this country and my life's already over. f**k it. ...Even though I'm going to China, nothing will bury this burden I've suppressed for living here. I'm so bitter I can't explain it.
Last edited by Eric on March 26th, 2016, 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Too Much Difficulty

Post by Eric »

If you want to do the right thing, like actually talk to a girl you like...and just be normal. You have to go against all brainwashed people around you - who will instantly jump to ridiculing/teasing and making fun of you - for being too sensitive/soft, or needy.

Last I checked. Sensitivity was a requisite for human relations and for male/female relationships. So is kindness, sensitivity, etc. Telling a female she is beautiful.
Now you get some angry masculine-edged female reacting jerking back at you yelling at you for being nice and kind and treating her like a lady.

Jesus Christ help us.

Why is that mocked? WHY. Why the f**k are people that stupid!?...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Somewhat disagree with what you are saying. I made an interesting observation the other day. I'm an insurance agent and we just moved our office to downtown Seattle. One of my fellow insurance agents sent me a Starbucks card for referring a client to them. I ordered my drink and sat there in the store for half an hour. The place was packed. What struck me off was the number of soft, effeminate men ordering and I don't think they were even gay. As I was walking back to the office, I couldn't help but think, "my god I feel sorry for young women these days. There seems to be a severe shortage of men in the younger generation these days."

If I'm a young kid under 25 years old, I'd use this to my advantage. Rule number one is to BE A MAN and BE CONFIDENT. Be the guy dripping with machismo. Sure the fem Nazis will hate you but who cares???? You learn to look a woman in her eyes and voice your opinion and be passionate about your view. Women must be starving for this type of guy because they seem to be in short supply. Always remember that there is still a good chunk of the pie of women that are looking for a confident male. That will NEVER go out of style.

This is the way I run my life. Do I piss off a lot of ultra liberal, feminist thinking women (and there are a ton here in Seattle)? ABSOLUTELY! But that's half the fun :) But if my slice of the pie is only 10-20% of women, that's still a lot of potential dates right? Well in actuality I'm married but you understand my point.

Bottom line, DO NOT CHANGE your ways for anybody. If you change, they win.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm pretty good with what you're saying. I do all of that already. What the problem is - is the actual real communication. Often I can't get past the initial interactions with girls because ....to be bluntly honest - 90% of them think it's hot to act masculine and strong/independent in front of a guy, which is a turn off to me. I walk away or lose interest. It is sad. Very sad.
The ones, rare ones I do see, usually - it's like every guy says.... I'm struck with fear and apprehension somehow, can I approach these females. It's usual - I guess you are right. I have to take the next step and overcome this and BE CONFIDENT AND take the step and "voice my opinion" by that means going up and initiating with her.

Thanks.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:I'm pretty good with what you're saying. I do all of that already. What the problem is - is the actual real communication. Often I can't get past the initial interactions with girls because ....to be bluntly honest - 90% of them think it's hot to act masculine and strong/independent in front of a guy, which is a turn off to me. I walk away or lose interest. It is sad. Very sad.
The ones, rare ones I do see, usually - it's like every guy says.... I'm struck with fear and apprehension somehow, can I approach these females. It's usual - I guess you are right. I have to take the next step and overcome this and BE CONFIDENT AND take the step and "voice my opinion" by that means going up and initiating with her.
Thanks.
Aaannnd.... when are you buying your tickets?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The tickets are already paid. I'm having to wait 10 weeks for some stupid Diploma paperwork to come in, so I can send it. ..Also I have concerns about shipping my stuff over there. Should I put it in storage, here - or just ship it over and take it with me? It's not a lot, but still, seems like a hassle.