Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: My policy on tatooed women

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:Image
I fell into infatuation with a woman similar to that before.
She'd be quite attractive too if that shit was lasered off. :P
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:Image
I fell into infatuation with a woman similar to that before.
She'd be quite attractive too if that shit was lasered off. :P
Getting tattoos is similar to self-cutting. In the same verse (Leviticus 19:28) where God said not to cut yourself, He also said don't print of your skin. And in the New Testament we see that those people who were cutting themselves were demonically possessed. That tells me that these people who are obsessed with tattoos are in the same group as these self cutters. I would suspect that they are demonically possessed.

At least they tell you upfront. Just use your eyes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Adama wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Totally ruins the beauty. It also raises red flags (it makes mine skyrocket). I see a chic with tattoos, I stay the hell away from her. Almost guaranteed trouble. Ever see these magazines with women covered with that $hit? It's like putting graffiti on a Ferrari. What I picked up are the signs. In other words, I can pretty much tell what kind of chic she is depending on the location of the tattoo. Example:

- tattoo on neck/face = she's ghetto
- tattoo on lower abs = she's arrogant, cocky, conceited
- tattoo on her hands/fingers = fill in the blank
- tattoo behind her neck = she's full of $hit
- tattoo on her upper back = don't trust her with a bucket of $hit
- tattoo her lower back = she's an a$$hole
- tattoo on shoulder blade (left/right side of back near shoulder) = she'll turn on you like a wild animal. Things start smooth then go terribly wrong with no fault of your own
- tattoo on her foot = baggage
- tattoo on her calf/leg = don't be fooled. She ain't innocent
- tattoo all over = she's either addicted to tattoos or she's one sick puppy
with long hair on one side of the head and the other side of their head is bald.
That's another thing I can't understand. What the hell is up with that? Feminine on one side and butch on the other (c*cks*cker on the left, c!it licker on the right). Who started that garbage? And these nitwits think that $hit looks hot. These idiots obviously didn't get the memo. This is what happens when stupidity is left unchecked.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I've heard adult film directors prefer female performers NOT to have tattoos. Reason for this is because they know what heterosexual men (the majority of adult film viewers) like and dislike. One of those dislikes are women with trashy tattoos. These companies are in business to MAKE money - not LOSE money.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

They don't think down the road. 80 years old (if they make it that far) and covered from head to toe in crap they thought was a good idea 60 years ago!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Last edited by Taco on May 29th, 2016, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The problem with tattoos is that, while on some young women I find them terribly hot, as they age they just become... tragic. Human skin isn't as enduring as canvas. Even on an old sailor, that beautiful mermaid they put on their arm at 25 will often look like a seacow at 55.

Therefore, they are best avoided. Tattoos, in general, are not my thing. On a woman they are especially tacky. And tacky can be good, sometimes. For a night, for a week, for an hour. Just not for a lifetime.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval...including the ugly ones." - Karl Marx
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This is the one part that Idiocracy missed
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The girl with the "Funcenter" tattoo isn't going home (or to the club toilets) alone just because you prudes decline her charms. :P
Long line of Dryspellers and DudeBros vying for a turn, at least until she gets older ... then she'll discover Betas & Jeebus. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:They don't think down the road. 80 years old (if they make it that far) and covered from head to toe in crap they thought was a good idea 60 years ago!
Exactly, they are going to look ridiculous as they become older with all those disgusting tattoos. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:

Yeah, except for the skittles tattoo, there was a time when I thought girls with that color hair might be sane. Demonic oppression and possession is quite real. Does anyone think anyone who would do that to themselves is sane? They suffer from madness deeper than most. At least they show us with neon indicators now. Remember when you had to get up close and actually feel them out before you sensed they were nuts? Now they wear their shame as if it was honorable.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:

Is this for real? What kind of job does she have? What kind of men do you think she goes for?

See the men on sites like these are all upset that women dont seem to want them. But take a look at what most women are. Do you really want them? That's the real question. Rejection is a hidden blessing. To be rejected from a walking garbage can is never a bad thing. In fact, if you were about to fall into a garbage can but you were rescued, would you be upset that you didn't have a chance to fall in like all those "studs" before you? Or would you wake up and rather be thankful that at the last moment you were pulled away before you could get trapped in filth that can't be washed away? At least having escaped, you still have your life, and a chance for a good one with a good woman.

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”