Entitlement argument..

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Entitlement argument..

Post by chanta76 »

I was at a different web-site that involved some feminist. Yes, I know I should avoid at all cost. There argument is that men has no right to tell women what to do since they are not entitled to women. This could be any type of anything really.
I got pissed and tried to contact the moderator who is a feminist bitch (again I shouldn't waste my time) . I wanted to leave a comment section but she said that I wrote "female" and she would not approve my comments. The first time I heard "female " is bad term. It's plan crazy.

In a way men are not entitled to women but men should not be in prohibition or there shouldn't be a refusal by women to men. I'm sick of that entitlement argument...so they go the opposite extreme and there is a prohibition towards men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Entitlement argument..

Post by cdnFA »

I think it was on reddit.
This guy moved from Halifax to Vancouver BC, I think Richmend Hill actually.
In Halifax he had a rich dating life but out west he couldn't get anywhere and asked about it.
Perfectly cromulent question one would think. People are social animals and crave companionship. Also he was succeeding and now doing the same thing he was failing.
A bunch of females attacked him for feeling entitled.

Yet a female doesn't get a date for 3 months and it is time for the gnashing of teeth and rendering of hair.

I also notice the same sort of harshness for those who can't get anywhere here and go overseas to find someone in some third world shithole.
They complain about the guy buying the woman but nothing about the girl using the guy for money.
Never mind they are both adults working to their self advantage. Lifting a girl out of poverty while getting companionship. The anger and hate some of these chicks, and some dudes have is pretty disgusting. A total lack of empathy.
However dare suggest that a woman who keeps dating abusive aholes who use her as a punching bag don't deserve your empathy because they could get better and keep going back to dicks and would spit in your face and the face of your bros who would never treat her like that and again "you need empathy" Well f**k you. A girl who would rather take beatings and get cheated on then have anything to do with me lose all right to call on my empathy.
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Re: Entitlement argument..

Post by Katmandu »

This is a good reason to move to another country, preferably one that doesn't speak English. It seems like now Americans can only communicate with overused buzzwords like "entitled". Now if someone wants something they don't have they're all of the sudden "entitled". Give me a break!