My recent experiences on tinder

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re: My recent experiences on tinder

Post by Quiet_observer »

starchild5 wrote:99% of us have no chance. I'm ugly and I know it :lol:

Don't blame women, if you are not brad pitt you ain't getting laid. The world has gone way more evil than what our parents told us when we were born.

I put a picture of a super good looking American guy in my tinder, okcupid account and I was flooded with women all over. I could have slept with over 20 women a day in America, even though Im Indian and nobody likes Indian men.

American women or any women in the world will open her legs, if you are good looking. Period. Even in India, I was getting so many offers. From Japan to Russia to Morocco. All women like good looking guys.

Put more effort into how you look, AKA GO FAKE....My goals is now to look as fake as possible to get laid :) :)
Nah, that sounds too much like "Fake it till you make it" and thats something we've come to EXPECT of WOMEN. They have so many bones in their closet, it makes sense they fake nearly everything. As for us men faking it??? Thats too much effort for such low quality sex, brother. Trust me. You. Are. playing. yourself, mate. :D
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: My recent experiences on tinder

Post by Nailer »

I can match with about 20-30 fat ugly women every day on Tinder if I just swipe right on everything.

If I change my location to EE I get 7's and 8's who actually talk to me. :D

I haven't tested this theory, but I would not be surprised if a 50 year old overweight woman has more and better options on Tinder than a young model-looking guy.