Today’s Women Are Yesterday’s Prostitutes

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Avoid sexy women that like to travel and have a good paying job.

http://www.socialmatter.net/2016/08/05/ ... damage.com
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Today’s Women Are Yesterday’s Prostitutes

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:If I was dictator, I would create subsidized prostitution for men. Slutting, game, etc., would be criminalized.
That would be great! I wish we had legal prostitution here in America, maybe someday it will become legal.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:If I was dictator, I would create subsidized prostitution for men. Slutting, game, etc., would be criminalized.
That would be great! I wish we had legal prostitution here in America, maybe someday it will become legal.
Why would you do such a thing?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

This
Ghost wrote: If I was dictator, I would create subsidized prostitution for men. Slutting, game, etc., would be criminalized.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Ghost wrote:Modern women copying the prostitutes of decades and centuries ago? Sounds about right.

Women don't disapprove of prostitution - only the most honest kind that benefits men.

If I was dictator, I would create subsidized prostitution for men. Slutting, game, etc., would be criminalized.
Ghost/Winston Wu 2016! 8)
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:Modern women copying the prostitutes of decades and centuries ago? Sounds about right.

Women don't disapprove of prostitution - only the most honest kind that benefits men.

If I was dictator, I would create subsidized prostitution for men. Slutting, game, etc., would be criminalized.

Ghost = Bloody Genius !!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Our women have been under psychological assault since at least the 1900s when they discovered the power of political advertising, also known as propaganda. This was perfected by Edward Bernays, a nephew of the infamous psycrapogist, Sigmund Pervert. Basically they discovered that if they can get some cool chicks in TV ads to act a certain way that eventually the society's women will catch on and start behaving that way also. They tried this with cigarettes and bikinis.

With bikinis, most women of the time were too classy to wear bikinis in the advertisements. So they had to employ prostitutes in their commercials. After a few years (maybe 20 years or so), it catches on, and no one blinks an eye anymore.

It's not women's fault. It is the direction society is being led in. Just like they portray men as idiots or horndogs like Stiffler who have to beg for it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Ghost wrote:
Citizen wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Do what?
Go to Frankfurt, check out it's legalized brothels / red light district. It is not a good place for anything including sex.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Citizen wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Citizen wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Do what?
Go to Frankfurt, check out it's legalized brothels / red light district. It is not a good place for anything including sex.
Im not so sure about that, Citizen. Frankfurt's RLD is certainly much much cleaner than what i saw in Asia. Jesus christ! I got sick just walking through the streets of Phuket and Pattaya. Totally vomited in Phuket. I vomited so much I thought I was going to die vomiting. Not kidding. That place was DIRTY! Im not one for prostitution or paying for sex with a stranger like that- but the things I have seen on my travels..... Jesus. Trust me, frankfurt is clean as the board of health when compared to any RLD in Asia!!

Note: At one point, I asked my friend who was giving me the tour if I were smelling a dead corpse.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Every guy I know that thinks American woman are normal is in the process of filing for divorce.

How I Tried To Turn A Ho Into A Housewife
http://www.returnofkings.com/68708/how- ... -housewife
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Every guy I know that thinks American woman are normal is in the process of filing for divorce.

Very eye opening. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Taco wrote:Every guy I know that thinks American woman are normal is in the process of filing for divorce.

Same here. And many of the men i know that fit this profile are on their second and third divorces. Bloody hell, fellas - were in bad shape. How many more of us are gonna get chopped in half before we wake up?