VIDEOS: IN-FIELD Evidence of Soulless American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: VIDEO: IN-FIELD Evidence of Soulless American Women

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:Yeah but you guys gotta look at the big picture here. Even if he was smoother and more appropriate with cold approach, the result is likely the same. So it's a moot point ultimately. Try going out and cold approaching AW and you will see what I mean. No matter what approach style you use, they will be paranoid and standoffish and creeped out. Try it. I dare you all. Then you will see that whether your approach is good or bad, it makes little difference. Ultimately they hate meeting guys and strangers and they hate flirtation too. It's about their attitude. In most other countries, women are more cool with this kind of thing because a guy is allowed to be a guy. This is the general point. Dan's style is a moot point, even though you could easily criticize it.

Anyway, since the US media loves to vilify and demonize men, they will probably keep allowing Dan to do this, so they can use him to unite women against him, which is what they love to do, portray men as predators and women as victims. Dan is easy for them to marginalize. So they will make use of him and make an example of him. They will give him lots of free publicity for this. Maybe we will get some of it too eventually. lol
They can and will also use him to make you and others look bad. Dan is unhinged, and therefore in people's eyes, so will you be, and anyone else who starts a conversation with a woman. If you get free publicity out of this, it will be negative publicity. The posters on RVF understand this concept instinctively, and that's probably one reason why he got banned after 1 post.

Also, check this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fVKDHki2s

It's horrible the way they deliberately ignore the fact that that he's obviously got issues, just in order to try and make the point that men who approach women confidently are creeps. The people in that video are scum, and they're as out of touch with reality as Dan is, albeit in a very different way.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but you guys gotta give Dan credit for being very unique. I mean, no one else is out there cold approaching AW like that. All the other approaching girls videos are obviously staged to look funny. You don't see any PUA gurus doing it either. You don't see David DeAngelo or Rooshv cold approaching women and filming it either. They are far less brave than Dan is. David DeAngelo claims he can get pick up girls and get dates via cold approach with AW and succeed 80 or 90 percent of the time, yet he offers zero proof of it. At least they could use a spy cam and film it discreetly. But no one has the guts to. One time I filmed beautiful scenery in Washington state and then tried saying hi to some American girls and they looked creeped out and nervous. So I didn't try it again. So even I'm afraid to do that with AW.

Here are some suggestions for Dan though:

1. Bring a dog with you. AW love dogs and will pet them. Then you can use it as a conversation starter.
2. Use a spy cam rather than a normal camcorder. Get one of those spy cam pens. But you have to get the real ones though which cost at least 100 dollars. Not the cheap ones from China on Ebay which won't work. Or use Google Glasses to film it. It will be less obvious. Google Glasses was used for a horror movie recently called Jeruzalem which was cool because you got to see the whole movie from the perspective of the Google Glasses.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Winston he is not unique, there are many videos online of PUA guys approaching girls...Tyler Durton, Julian Leblanc, Sasha and a bunch of others. There is even some guy called squatting Casanova who did in China and Taiwan. You suggest Dan goes to Russia - how exactly will he fund this? I suggest that Dan might be a bit obsessive and in the meantime he should focus on another project that doesn't get him into hot water - perhaps he can chronicle his life as an unemployed yet energetic man in the US, I wouldn't mind seeing that.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Dan Cilley. You need to stop. You are bringing negative attention to men and negative attention to day game (I happen to like day game). Please stop doing this. Asking women if you can film their butts? Just stop. You're embarrassing men.

Besides that, if you don't stop, I am sure they are going to make it illegal to meet women in this fashion. You make that stupid Jewish girl from New York City with her 10 hour video about guys cat calling her seem like she has some sort of legitimate claim.

I also like Los Angeles, and I imagine you're only making it harder for the men there who meet women on the street to do so. Their mothers are going to warn them not to talk to strangers, because of men like you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

El_Caudillo wrote:Winston he is not unique, there are many videos online of PUA guys approaching girls...Tyler Durton, Julian Leblanc, Sasha and a bunch of others. There is even some guy called squatting Casanova who did in China and Taiwan. You suggest Dan goes to Russia - how exactly will he fund this? I suggest that Dan might be a bit obsessive and in the meantime he should focus on another project that doesn't get him into hot water - perhaps he can chronicle his life as an unemployed yet energetic man in the US, I wouldn't mind seeing that.
Dan has no tact and I bet he is likely to get assaulted by someone in Russia. Americans are mostly polite, civilized people. Other people aren't as civil, despite even being from a northern latitude.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Yeah but you guys gotta give Dan credit for being very unique. I mean, no one else is out there cold approaching AW like that. All the other approaching girls videos are obviously staged to look funny. You don't see any PUA gurus doing it either. You don't see David DeAngelo or Rooshv cold approaching women and filming it either. They are far less brave than Dan is. David DeAngelo claims he can get pick up girls and get dates via cold approach with AW and succeed 80 or 90 percent of the time, yet he offers zero proof of it. At least they could use a spy cam and film it discreetly. But no one has the guts to. One time I filmed beautiful scenery in Washington state and then tried saying hi to some American girls and they looked creeped out and nervous. So I didn't try it again. So even I'm afraid to do that with AW.
Day Game is very real. Most men aren't making videos about it though.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but you guys gotta look at the big picture here. Even if he was smoother and more appropriate with cold approach, the result is likely the same. So it's a moot point ultimately. Try going out and cold approaching AW and you will see what I mean. No matter what approach style you use, they will be paranoid and standoffish and creeped out. Try it. I dare you all. Then you will see that whether your approach is good or bad, it makes little difference. Ultimately they hate meeting guys and strangers and they hate flirtation too. It's about their attitude. In most other countries, women are more cool with this kind of thing because a guy is allowed to be a guy. This is the general point. Dan's style is a moot point, even though you could easily criticize it.

Anyway, since the US media loves to vilify and demonize men, they will probably keep allowing Dan to do this, so they can use him to unite women against him, which is what they love to do, portray men as predators and women as victims. Dan is easy for them to marginalize. So they will make use of him and make an example of him. They will give him lots of free publicity for this. Maybe we will get some of it too eventually. lol
They can and will also use him to make you and others look bad. Dan is unhinged, and therefore in people's eyes, so will you be, and anyone else who starts a conversation with a woman. If you get free publicity out of this, it will be negative publicity. The posters on RVF understand this concept instinctively, and that's probably one reason why he got banned after 1 post.

Also, check this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fVKDHki2s

It's horrible the way they deliberately ignore the fact that that he's obviously got issues, just in order to try and make the point that men who approach women confidently are creeps. The people in that video are scum, and they're as out of touch with reality as Dan is, albeit in a very different way.
Exactly. He's a walking, talking embarrassment to men. He needs to stop what he is doing. He is just going to further ruin people's perception of lonely men who are searching for female companionship, especially those who use the stranger on the street approach. Pretty soon if enough legislatures get annoyed with the phone calls, new laws may even be passed. And you know, once one anti-male law is enacted in one state as a precedent, that means every other state will also implement and adopt that law within a couple of years despite the results or harm.

I don't want to compare this man to Ted Bundy, but I would bet way back before Ted Bundy was sensationalized, women were much more approachable. After Ted Bundy and the rest of those serial killers, the culture turned for the worse, because women became more fearful of stranger men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: Ultimately they hate meeting guys and strangers and they hate flirtation too. It's about their attitude. In most other countries, women are more cool with this kind of thing because a guy is allowed to be a guy. This is the general point. Dan's style is a moot point, even though you could easily criticize it.
Most Western women aren't interested in getting to know men they aren't attracted to. They do like to flirt, but only with certain men, of their choosing. In other words, the woman chooses the man. The man can't pick the woman (unless she is his type and he knows his own type, then it may not matter).

In other countries women are more than willing to have friendly conversation and dinner with strangers, but even then, at the end, I doubt the percentage of women successfully connected with varies by much.

Rejection in those other countries just comes later rather than immediately.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote: Ultimately they hate meeting guys and strangers and they hate flirtation too. It's about their attitude. In most other countries, women are more cool with this kind of thing because a guy is allowed to be a guy. This is the general point. Dan's style is a moot point, even though you could easily criticize it.
Most Western women aren't interested in getting to know men they aren't attracted to. They do like to flirt, but only with certain men, of their choosing. In other words, the woman chooses the man. The man can't pick the woman (unless she is his type and he knows his own type, then it may not matter).
Absolutely. To be successful at cold approaching, the woman has to be instantly attracted to the man plus he has to have a degree of charm and say the right thing.
Anything less and he has virtually no chance.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
Absolutely. To be successful at cold approaching, the woman has to be instantly attracted to the man plus he has to have a degree of charm and say the right thing.
Exactly, and that is the easiest way. Then you don't ever have to worry, "Does she like me?" or "Is she attracted to me?" Yes, cause she picked you.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
Exactly, and that is the easiest way. Then you don't ever have to worry, "Does she like me?" or "Is she attracted to me?" Yes, cause she picked you.
100% agree. It is always ladies choice. Women do the choosing. You just put yourself in front of them and try to make a good impression. This is why PUA is such a farce where they lie to guys and tell them they can get any woman. PUA may build your confidence or tell you something you're doing is creepy, but that is it. Yes, Dan has an immense amount of confidence. He needs to learn how to act around women. He doesn't know good behavior from bad behavior.

Yes, guys being so forceful will make it illegal for all men to approach women in the USA, one day. Yes, Ted Bundy and other serial killers made women a hell of a lot less trusting of strangers.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

They're going to make it illegal for men to approach women in the USA anyway! The US government and women hate men, period! It's only a matter of time before they strip men of most of their rights. Everybody here knows this! I don't understand why everyone other than Winston has such a problem with this this guy. All of a sudden you're white knighting for a group of women that most of you hate anyway. So what if he makes American women uncomfortable and creeped out. f**k them. Why give a shit about their stupid irrational fears? Dan is awkward as hell for sure but you guys could at least be thankful he's willing to entertain us harassing these lame-ass women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Guts wrote:They're going to make it illegal for men to approach women in the USA anyway! The US government and women hate men, period! It's only a matter of time before they strip men of most of their rights. Everybody here knows this! I don't understand why everyone other than Winston has such a problem with this this guy. All of a sudden you're white knighting for a group of women that most of you hate anyway. So what if he makes American women uncomfortable and creeped out. f**k them. Why give a shit about their stupid irrational fears? Dan is awkward as hell for sure but you guys could at least be thankful he's willing to entertain us harassing these lame-ass women.
It's not white knighting for women. It is telling him to stop acting like a fool in public, because feminists can use that to further their anti-man agenda. They may make it illegal to talk to women, but we don't need to make it sooner rather than later. Some of us still want to live in this world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

WorldTraveler wrote: 100% agree. It is always ladies choice. Women do the choosing. You just put yourself in front of them and try to make a good impression. This is why PUA is such a farce where they lie to guys and tell them they can get any woman. PUA may build your confidence or tell you something you're doing is creepy, but that is it. Yes, Dan has an immense amount of confidence. He needs to learn how to act around women. He doesn't know good behavior from bad behavior.

Yes, guys being so forceful will make it illegal for all men to approach women in the USA, one day. Yes, Ted Bundy and other serial killers made women a hell of a lot less trusting of strangers.
It will take much learning to stop being creepy. To be honest, it may not be possible to overcome that in one lifetime. You need a proper foundation, and I am not sure that can be rebuilt.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Guts wrote:They're going to make it illegal for men to approach women in the USA anyway! The US government and women hate men, period! It's only a matter of time before they strip men of most of their rights. Everybody here knows this! I don't understand why everyone other than Winston has such a problem with this this guy. All of a sudden you're white knighting for a group of women that most of you hate anyway. So what if he makes American women uncomfortable and creeped out. f**k them. Why give a shit about their stupid irrational fears? Dan is awkward as hell for sure but you guys could at least be thankful he's willing to entertain us harassing these lame-ass women.
Mark my words! If Trump wins, men approaching women in the USA will become a capital felony under Federal law, carrying a sentence of, at the bare minimum, 100 years to life in Federal prison without the possibility of parole. It will also carry the death penalty. Not to mention just wait until Trump even forcefully breaks up all man-woman marriages, forcefully takes husbands away from wives and wives away from husbands, often resulting in war zones, explosions, people being taken down by M-16 and RPG fire, and full Martial law for even the entire country due to husbands and wives that are loth to part with each other, and then divides the entire country by gender, all men on one side, all women on the other side, and a 300+ mile wide military zone in between. Then any man who tries to approach within less than 300 miles of a woman faces automatic death by RPG and M-16 fire.