VIDEOS: IN-FIELD Evidence of Soulless American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: VIDEOS: IN-FIELD Evidence of Soulless American Women

Post by Maverick »

Haha and this dude is on Encyclopedia Dramatica too: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dan_Cilley

Shit just got real.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dan, don't you want to discuss what you're doing? I know you want to promote your videos but how about talking about them too. I've noticed that you have a blog and some other sites, so maybe some people here could help you to make money from what you're doing. If you're going to carry on with your experiment, you may as well benefit from it. You've got a cult following and you've been on the news, yet you haven't earned a penny from this. Does that seem right to you?

And hurry up with your next video. My morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me and now I'm addicted.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Johnny1975 wrote:Dan, don't you want to discuss what you're doing? I know you want to promote your videos but how about talking about them too. I've noticed that you have a blog and some other sites, so maybe some people here could help you to make money from what you're doing. If you're going to carry on with your experiment, you may as well benefit from it. You've got a cult following and you've been on the news, yet you haven't earned a penny from this. Does that seem right to you?

And hurry up with your next video. My morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me and now I'm addicted.
Agreed. I don't know what he's talking about half of the time (probably more than that), but he has a weird kind of charisma. I'm pretty addicted to those videos now too.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Hey Dancilley, did you ever maybe think of trying/filming your women tactics here in Fort Myers/Cape Coral, Florida? Key West, perhaps?
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Johnny1975,

Sure...I would love to make money with these videos. Do you know of how I could make money? I am in the process of creating videos with Winston's Russian footage and his Philippines and Thailand photos, along with my videos...and Winston's podcasts will be the audio. He's said he will pay me. I could do the same for other Happier Abroaders or expats who have their own sites. My YouTube channels keep getting striked because people keep flagging the videos, so monetization keeps getting disabled. I could do an in-person bootcamp that would enable men to focus on eating the right foods and daily repetition of talking to girls. There is a science behind how I am motivated to do it. I used to be too afraid to initiate any verbal communication with anyone. I haven't done much talking to girls overall, throughout my life. But if you eat the right foods, and avoid the wrong ones, it makes you a little more aggressive and motivated, so that you are just able to begin interacting with girls. I want to help anyone I can.

I am making these videos because I want to record my life how it happens, every day, and make a highlight video every day. I am trying to find girls who think that would be fun. WInston is motivating me to do it also, because I am curious to see how American girls respond to being approached, versus women abroad (later I will do this abroad). I want to prove that Winston is right. It's amazing that what he has written and podcasted about on this site for years is now being proven in-field on video. I haven't been abroad, but want to go, and I think I am going to move to the Philippines where I will attract women who love me and love the camera and desire to share their loving personalities on video with the world. I want to inspire people to live the best life possible! I believe if you eat the right diet and follow certain daily rituals, you can intentionally and repeatedly experience intense happiness, joy, love, fulfillment, pride, etc.

Maverick,

What do you mean about what I am talking about? I hope everyone knows what I am talking about. I want to make it simple to learn. I want to be able to efficiently teach principles, and have people grasp them easily.

traveller,

Yes, I would want to experiment at many places around the world...if someone paid me to do it, I would do it.

And I'm glad you all like the videos...I want to do more, but this area (Downtown L.A.) I am getting bored of it, because I'm not getting good results. Maybe if I cut my hair I would. But the women are spoiled. I am nothing to them. I need to go abroad and do this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77r-aKVtos[/youtube]
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Hi Dan,

I've had a chance to watch your videos and I think we all admire you for your bravery in approaching women. I've been in sales for over 20 years and I can definitely share some tips with you.

One of the biggest things that I see you doing is "talking at women" as opposed to "talking to women." Another trick is to try to speak to people like you've known them all of your life. You have no inflection in your voice and you sound very robotic, monotone and stiff. Try putting some emotion into your voice and you may have better results.

Try walking up to a girl and saying, "wow it's a beautiful day, how's your day going?" Again, act like you've known the person for a long time and they are your buddy. Not sure if it will help because we all know how difficult it is to cold approach American women on the streets, but it certainly couldn't hurt!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

pete98146,

Thanks...I'll do that. I need to have more energy too...I was working too much and hadn't been eating anything before approaching. I don't think using inflection will work though. It will make them even more creeped out, because I will be acting like I am already their friend. We'll see. I think there won't be any difference. If I get a haircut, I think there will be an improvement, but I don't think it's even worth being serious about these women. There is no opportunity to be valuable to them. They have sooo many sources of pleasure already, in the form of food, media, and other men. To me, it would be much better to go to a place where the women are poor and are starving for stimulation.

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

dancilley wrote:pete98146,

Thanks...I'll do that. I need to have more energy too...I was working too much and hadn't been eating anything before approaching. I don't think using inflection will work though. It will make them even more creeped out, because I will be acting like I am already their friend. We'll see. I think there won't be any difference. If I get a haircut, I think there will be an improvement, but I don't think it's even worth being serious about these women. There is no opportunity to be valuable to them. They have sooo many sources of pleasure already, in the form of food, media, and other men. To me, it would be much better to go to a place where the women are poor and are starving for stimulation.
I've been the the Philippines. You can pretty much say anything to those women and they'll like you.

You won't get far there though without any money. It could actually be pretty dangerous in that situation.
pete98146 wrote:Hi Dan,

I've had a chance to watch your videos and I think we all admire you for your bravery in approaching women. I've been in sales for over 20 years and I can definitely share some tips with you.

One of the biggest things that I see you doing is "talking at women" as opposed to "talking to women." Another trick is to try to speak to people like you've known them all of your life. You have no inflection in your voice and you sound very robotic, monotone and stiff. Try putting some emotion into your voice and you may have better results.

Try walking up to a girl and saying, "wow it's a beautiful day, how's your day going?" Again, act like you've known the person for a long time and they are your buddy. Not sure if it will help because we all know how difficult it is to cold approach American women on the streets, but it certainly couldn't hurt!
I also work in an industry that's highly reliant on customer service. I not only need to be knowledgeable, but well-liked.

I agree with everything you say here, but Dan's major issue is that his conversation skills are severely lacking. He just talks about how much he likes these women (who he doesn't know at all), why they're on camera, and a bunch of random thoughts about his diet and his views on women and the world.

Instead, what he needs to be doing is establishing common ground (which is another sales tactic). Find out more about them and compliment them on things that make them unique (beyond their looks).

Overall, with the amount that he is approaching, he will be successful if he changes his behavior. Hell, you could even tell that there were some women that were open to him until he says something like "Am I creeping you out?", which then causes them to be creeped out.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pete98146 wrote:One of the biggest things that I see you doing is "talking at women" as opposed to "talking to women." Another trick is to try to speak to people like you've known them all of your life. You have no inflection in your voice and you sound very robotic, monotone and stiff. Try putting some emotion into your voice and you may have better results.
I think what everyone fails to realize is he's not actually trying, he's just trolling them at this point.
Whether that's actually worth it, instead of focusing on finding an exit, is another matter.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dan,

Your videos are very long. They're as long as movies. Why not take some highlights and have them as short videos on your channel, and then sell the full length videos. You could also do some narration in between approaches, either when you're out and about, or when you edit, or both.

You could sell merchandise, such as shirts, on sites like http://www.zazzle.com and http://www.cafepress.com with your picture and a quote bubble saying catchphrases like "Hi! I like YOU!" and "Do you wanna touch me?" and "Can I get an image of your butt?" and stuff like that. And then promote that on your channel, including inside the videos at the end.

It would help you a lot if you could get someone else to have the camera so you can be free to approach women in a way that won't freak them out. Or maybe you could find some way to conceal that camera. You keep saying that even without the camera women mostly don't want to talk with you. But the camera does not and will never improve the responses. The camera (as long as it's not concealed or discreetly held by someone else) will always work against you. It doesn't make things better, it makes things worse. Conceal it or find someone to hold it.

Promote your videos on facebook. Get an instagram account and take stills from your videos and post them there.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

What's interesting is that Dan is the same height as this guy and better looking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dan,
When will you go abroad?

I think the West Coast USA is the worst. People are very fake and soulless. Not the place for a freespirit at all. I think people who don't care about what others think and are freethinkers, are just on a different wavelength than the mainstream that is trying to fit in and cares about status and image rather than the truth. So those who are truly free in the mind will be alienated in the US, which is super repressed psychologically. That's my experience.

If you go to the interior states like Utah or Colorado, people are nicer and more down to earth. Not as toxic. Have you been to other states?

Also, why can't you go to some hippie events like Burning Man or Rainbow Gatherings and get those hippie beatnik chicks there? You are a tall white guy and hippie beatnik chicks like guys that are your type. Have you tried that before?

Also, instead of saying hi to girls during your approaches, why don't you try to make small talk like "what are you up to today? I like your dress. I'm lost can you help me find this or that?" Or you could say "I'm making a documentary. I wanna know what kind of guy you date and if you talk to strangers. How about me? Am I your type? (laugh)"

Here's a trick I learned before: Ask an American girl this: "Excuse me, are you approachable?" If they answer yes, then they will feel obligated to give a few minutes of their time, in order to be consistent with their yes reply. Then you can ask them whatever you want.

Or you can be funny and ask them this joke: "Excuse me, do you have any overdue books?" They will usually reply, "No. Why?" Then you say, "Well because you got FINE written all over." That will make them laugh and they will say "Oh gawd, that was so bad....." or "That was funny......" Once you get them to laugh their guard will be down and you can talk more without the cold bitch shield.

Try these tips and see what happens. You should try them on camera. lol

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Dan,
If you want to get a spy camera such as a hidden camera in a pen or glasses, you gotta spend at least 100 dollars. The cheap ones break or don't work. I know cause I ordered some from Ebay before. Here are some links to get the quality ones.

http://www.spygadgets.com/wearable-spy-cameras/
http://www.spytechs.com/body-worn-camera.htm

Or you can get that new thing called Google Glasses. I'm not sure if everyone knows it has a camera, but even so, if you are wearing glasses, it's probably less intimidating than pointing a camera at them. Does anyone know how to get Google Glasses and how much they cost?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne