You Can't Be A MGTOW And Be Married At The Same Time

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: You Can't Be A MGTOW And Be Married At The Same Time

Post by Blue Murder »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Ata girl!! And leave Yohan out of this.... Hes shared more knowledge and wisdom in the time ive been here than you have. All you do is ( As they say here in the U.S ) "Throw shade". Im calling you a woman because I truly believe you are a woman. Its not to insult you. You've said several things that lead me to think you're one.
Um...remember that quote by Nietzsche?
"Do I care?" Is the better question.... You revealed something at #3. You were right about time revealing things..... I left it at that. And so should you.
As did you, heh. I'm trying to help you not look silly. Suggest you actually become a quiet observer. But, you know, that's just me. ;)

By the way, you kinda failed your own test. Might wanna get a fix on that.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Blue Murder wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Ata girl!! And leave Yohan out of this.... Hes shared more knowledge and wisdom in the time ive been here than you have. All you do is ( As they say here in the U.S ) "Throw shade". Im calling you a woman because I truly believe you are a woman. Its not to insult you. You've said several things that lead me to think you're one.
Um...remember that quote by Nietzsche?
"Do I care?" Is the better question.... You revealed something at #3. You were right about time revealing things..... I left it at that. And so should you.
As did you. Namely, you've shown yourself to be dishonest, amongst other things that are red flags. Not sure what fiction you've created in your mind, but I'm trying to help you not look silly. Suggest you actually become a quiet observer. But, you know, that's just me. ;)
Thanks, I appreciate your "concern" for my appearance... I'll be just fine. ;) You dont know me or my tests. lol Looks like youve already failed before a test was even administered. To be quite frank, you failed the second I saw your handle. Murder is a serious word and I dont take anyone who uses it so freely serious. Here on the internet or in public.
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 7th, 2016, 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote: Ata girl!! Im calling you a woman because I truly believe you are a woman. Its not to insult you. You've said several things that lead me to think you're one.
Quiet_observer wrote: You're still a woman. Who is choosing Not to obeying man...
Quiet_observer wrote: And the woman that did the job for me could easily take you down.
Quiet_observer wrote: She choose a violent and hostile approach to getting a response out of me
Quiet_observer wrote: My female friend ( Visiting from Romania ) bloody hit her with a Mike Tyson styled right hook. And down she went. Out cold.
There is no wonder you've nearly been assaulted by the females you prefer. You can't distinguish between the genders. You pick manly women, women who would dare lift their hands to challenge a man (who by definition are beasts and dogs), proving you can't pick a WOMAN to save your life. Rather you picked a butch, a confused woman, who thought she had authority. And if not for your female protector, you would have been assaulted.

Furthermore, you are passive aggressive, using feminine tactics, and you couldn't even stand up to your "woman" (the one who you needed protection against because you're smart enough to pick a feminine, submissive woman), But you see me telling men to be the man and get women who prefer to be women, and you figure I am a woman.

You don't even know how unwise you are. It's just mind boggling. It's entertaining though. I can't even watch the TV.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Quiet_observer wrote:Thanks, I appreciate your "concern" for my appearance... I'll be just fine. ;)
It's sad that a religious fundy nutter -- nevermind. You're not worth my time. I fear you won't be "just fine", but look at where you are.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote: Ata girl!! Im calling you a woman because I truly believe you are a woman. Its not to insult you. You've said several things that lead me to think you're one.
Quiet_observer wrote: You're still a woman. Who is choosing Not to obeying man...
Quiet_observer wrote: And the woman that did the job for me could easily take you down.
Quiet_observer wrote: She choose a violent and hostile approach to getting a response out of me
Quiet_observer wrote: My female friend ( Visiting from Romania ) bloody hit her with a Mike Tyson styled right hook. And down she went. Out cold.
There is no wonder you've nearly been assaulted by the females you prefer. You can't distinguish between the genders. You pick manly women, women who would dare lift their hands to challenge a man (who by definition are beasts and dogs), proving you can't pick a WOMAN to save your life. Rather you picked a butch, a confused woman, who thought she had authority. And if not for your female protector, you would have been assaulted.

Furthermore, you are passive aggressive, using feminine tactics, and you couldn't even stand up to your "woman" (the one who you needed protection against because you're smart enough to pick a feminine, submissive woman), But you see me telling men to be the man and get women who prefer to be women, and you figure I am a woman.

You don't even know how unwise you are. It's just mind boggling. It's entertaining though. I can't even watch the TV.
See? This is all nothing more than fun. ;) FOR BOTH OF US. Would you assault me if we were arguing face to face? Or would you give up and walk away? I actually think..... You like me. This just adds to the list of reasons that, for me, support my assumption that you are a woman.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Blue Murder wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Thanks, I appreciate your "concern" for my appearance... I'll be just fine. ;)
It's sad that a religious fundy nutter -- nevermind. You're not worth my time. I fear you won't be "just fine", but look at where you are.
No... you're actually right..... But truth of the matter is... Im Bored and this fundy is actually a lot of fun. I'm not taking this seriously and anyone who has read anything ive posted should know ive having fun with this. If you actually look at my earlier posts, you will see me praising Adama and yelling from the rooftops how important Adama is to this fourm. Even to people who hate him more than I do. Adama was the first person to contact me when I joined and we got along. Something special about that... Were fighting now and believe me, this was bound to happen, but in the end, we will make up.... Somehow. But thats not even your problem. Im not worth your time, remember? So.. You can run along now and go do you.
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 7th, 2016, 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:

See? This is all nothing more than fun. ;) FOR BOTH OF US. Would you assault me if we were arguing face to face? Or would you give up and walk away? I actually think..... You like me. This just adds to the list of reasons that, for me, support my assumption that you are a woman.
Probably the moment I realized you were unwise, I wouldn't bother conversing with you. But if you were able to hold a conversation and you called me a woman in person, I'd call you an idiot, and then I'd walk away.

See, you are unwise. Would you want to fight over some words? That's why you were with a woman who would hit you. Why would we have an argument in person? Are you some gangster?

I will continue here. You think I like you? You think the fact that I find your idiocy comical means that I like you? Is that why you want me to be a woman so bad? You are one sick individual.

Do you know what the word brute means?

NOUN

a savagely violent person or animal:
"he was a cold-blooded brute"
synonyms: savage · beast · monster · animal · barbarian · fiend · ogre · sadist ·
thug · lout · ruffian · hardman · swine · pig
informal
a cruel, unpleasant, or insensitive person:
"what an unfeeling little brute you are"
an animal as opposed to a human being.
something awkward, difficult, or unpleasant:
"a great brute of a machine"

ADJECTIVE

unreasoning and animallike:
"a brute struggle for social superiority"
merely physical:
"we achieve little by brute force"
synonyms: physical · bodily · crude · violent
harsh, fundamental, or inescapable:
"the brute necessities of basic subsistence"
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:

Probably the moment I realized you were unwise, I wouldn't bother conversing with you. But if you were able to hold a conversation and you called me a woman in person, I'd call you an idiot, and then I'd walk away.

See, you are unwise. Would you want to fight over some words? That's why you were with a woman who would hit you. Why would we have an argument in person? Are you some gangster?

I will continue here. You think I like you? You think the fact that I find your idiocy comical means that I like you? Is that why you want me to be a woman so bad? You are one sick individual.

Do you know what the word brute means?

NOUN

a savagely violent person or animal:
"he was a cold-blooded brute"
synonyms: savage · beast · monster · animal · barbarian · fiend · ogre · sadist ·
thug · lout · ruffian · hardman · swine · pig
informal
a cruel, unpleasant, or insensitive person:
"what an unfeeling little brute you are"
an animal as opposed to a human being.
something awkward, difficult, or unpleasant:
"a great brute of a machine"

ADJECTIVE

unreasoning and animallike:
"a brute struggle for social superiority"
merely physical:
"we achieve little by brute force"
synonyms: physical · bodily · crude · violent
harsh, fundamental, or inescapable:
"the brute necessities of basic subsistence"
You wouldnt call me an idiot in person. That is for certain. And if you did, I would easily reply with something that would see you walking back to give me more of a piece of your mind. Because women of your ilk have to have to last word.. Always- and thats never enough....

And yes, we can copy and paste word definitions from the internet all day. But that proves nothing. You are right, I am a gangster... of LOVE. I'm not one for leftist feminism. But that seems to escape you. Nothing to love there. But I think you love me. You cant help but to continue insulting me and that is something many english-speaking women here in the U.S get off on. And while you say you wouldn't attack me in person, I think you would. You don't seem much different from the kind of woman who would do that sort of thing. You have a great deal of pride in your ideals. And if you were as christian as you say you are, there is no way you are single and have this much time for chatting me up, ya? But, Like many Western-minded women, I think you like me, because you see a "Project" or a "Challenge" in me. Im fiercly MGTOW. Yet, I have compassion. You say you wouldn't continue conversing with me, but you cant help but feel some sort of obligation to talk to me. But i think this has a two layers to it. Firstly, You know that I was formerly a more ferocious fundy than you think you are and I kicked it to the curb. And secondly, you, like a few other women I know, want to change me. Believe me, that book you soo cling to... The bible... does more to justify MGTOW philosophy than your your head could handle.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've been studying Ezekiel chapter 23. QO, thank you for pointing that chapter to me. Hey, look it. That chapter is all about how God is going to punish whores for their whoredom. It is against God's law for women to go from man to man. These women who want to live like men, who think they can have infinite numbers of partners because "men do it too" are destroying their very souls. This chapter tells us from God Himself just what He thinks of those whores and His judgement for them.

Alienated mind does mean reprobate, as I initially thought it does. To alienate your mind from God, that means you shut Him out, which means He shuts you out in turn. Romans 1 explains this shutting out process in detail. That is the same as alienation. So many of these whores, who go from man to man, have committed adultery so great that God considers it to be pollution.

In this chapter God even says He spoke to one of these adulteresses, asking, Is this old adulteress going to commit whoredom with these men? (verse 43: Then said I unto her that was old in adulteries, Will they now commit whoredoms with her, and she with them?) (She was about to have an orgy.) God spoke to her. These women know what they're doing is wrong. Yet they do it anyway. If God comes to them to tell them and then they shut Him out of their hearts, they're done. They then become irredeemable reprobates.
Last edited by Adama on September 6th, 2016, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Adama they say the best revenge is living well. Are any of these men who identify as MGTOW keeping you from marrying a woman and being happy? Why is it that you are so bitter?
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:I've been studying Ezekiel chapter 23. QO, thank you for pointing that chapter to me. Hey, look it. That chapter is all about how God is going to punish whores for their whoredom. It is against God's law for women to go from man to man. These women who want to live like men, who think they can have infinite numbers of partners because "men do it too" are destroying their very souls. This chapter tells us from God Himself just what He thinks of those whores and His judgement for them.

Alienated mind does mean reprobate, as I initially thought it does. To alienate your mind from God, that means you shut Him out, which means He shuts you out in turn. Romans 1 explains this shutting out process in detail. That is the same as alienation. So many of these whores, who go from man to man, have committed adultery so great that God considers it to be pollution.

In this chapter God even says He spoke to one of these adulteresses, asking, Is this old adulteress going to commit whoredom with these men? (verse 43: Then said I unto her that was old in adulteries, Will they now commit whoredoms with her, and she with them?) (She was about to have an orgy.) God spoke to her. These women know what they're doing is wrong. Yet they do it anyway. If God comes to them to tell them and then they shut Him out of their hearts, they're done. They then become irredeemable reprobates.
YESSSSSSSSS! Exactly! This is the problem with the modern western women. You women cant be told anything and you are since the garden of eden have always challenged authority. You women challenged god. And this is something MGTOW have identified. They KNOW they are wrong, yet only god can stop them. There is more however. And there is a golden mgtow nugget to be found in Ezekiel- Weather you think its mgtow or not, we identify with it. And Romans 1 actually explains more about the process of shutting out. Its not so Black and white as many think. Because Lot's wife was, in theory, a reprobate. She was given a chance to escape and yet she still looked back. I have no doubt in my mind she had fornicated with others at S&G. God had already spared her who knows how many times. But that last time was "IT". Thats just my short-hand of it, however :)
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 7th, 2016, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

I don't care if your wife is a virgin. I don't care if she is anti-feminist. I don't care if she gives generously. What relevance is this towards anything? Did I ask for these details? You felt you must volunteer them to prove what? I never made accusation against your wife that I recall.
I am only going to respond to this because I realized i'm arguing with a fool, and this response is not even for you but for people here reading it. This right here is what makes you lack all credibility and showing poor lack of comprehension skills. You were talking about how MGTOW's and other members here have chosen POORLY with regards to women and they deserved what they get. Here, I have a wife who is considered very good, and then you treat it as if it has no relevance to the conversation what-so-ever. I guess it doesn't fit your narrative that MGTOW pick bad women and deserve bad treatment.

At this point, I would be happy to see you banned. Because you have nothing valuable to offer this community, unless the community enjoys a clown jester running around insulting its members. You literally are defined under internet rules as a Class A Troll.

For all your talk of Mgtow's are just the feminist version of man-hate, you yourself are practically hate itself. You have helped no one on this forum, let alone Christ. And for that reason, I'm just going to treat you like a troll who somehow evaded a ban.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
I don't care if your wife is a virgin. I don't care if she is anti-feminist. I don't care if she gives generously. What relevance is this towards anything? Did I ask for these details? You felt you must volunteer them to prove what? I never made accusation against your wife that I recall.
I am only going to respond to this because I realized i'm arguing with a fool, and this response is not even for you but for people here reading it. This right here is what makes you lack all credibility and showing poor lack of comprehension skills. You were talking about how MGTOW's and other members here have chosen POORLY with regards to women and they deserved what they get. Here, I have a wife who is considered very good, and then you treat it as if it has no relevance to the conversation what-so-ever. I guess it doesn't fit your narrative that MGTOW pick bad women and deserve bad treatment.

At this point, I would be happy to see you banned. Because you have nothing valuable to offer this community, unless the community enjoys a clown jester running around insulting its members. You literally are defined under internet rules as a Class A Troll.

For all your talk of Mgtow's are just the feminist version of man-hate, you yourself are practically hate itself. You have helped no one on this forum, let alone Christ. And for that reason, I'm just going to treat you like a troll who somehow evaded a ban.
Well said Nomad- This is why I seriously think Adama is a woman. She says things that were said to me when I was in Montreal and got mobbed by feminists... Just for being a man at the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyways, I really am glad you said this. It literally snapped me out of a trance. Because I, myself am going to stop trolling Adama and follow your lead. Once she brings the bible into everything, I get excited to talk about the bible due to the fact that I was forced into studying it at a young age and later pursued it academically. She pulls me in this way. And this isnt the first time it has happened. But you are right in questioning how is it that adama hasn't been banned. I wonder that too. Maybe god really is on his/her side. I dunno. Is there any kind of way to hide certain members so you simply do not see their posting activity? I dont hate adama, but I might need blinders for adama's for awhile. Or maybe there should be a way to prevent certain people from posting on your topics when you create them. Both of these features would be an excellent addition to HA forums. Again, thanks for posting Nomad.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Well said Nomad- This is why I seriously think Adama is a woman.

Well if you want to get into conspiracy theories, why did she call herself Adama, instead of Adam? :mrgreen:
She says things that were said to me when I was in Montreal and got mobbed by feminists. Anyways, I really am glad you said this. It literally snapped me out of a trance. Because I, myself am going to stop trolling Adama and follow your lead. Once she brings the bible into everything, I get excited to talk about the bible due to the fact that I was forced into studying it at a young age and later pursued it academically. She pulls me in this way. And this isnt the first time it has happened.

With Adama, there will never be "just a first". (kind of sounds like rape doesn't it?) This person is hell bent on hurting as many people as possible under the guise of "Truth". Its one thing to have your point of view, but it seems like her agenda is to ultimately bring everyone here to a new low of misery. As the saying goes, misery loves company. From my understanding, this forum was created because Western women were bad picks, and the solution was going abroad. Guess what, I literally did that and i'm "Happier Abroad!".

Why she joined, when she has nothing to contribute to the site in terms of going abroad, being happier with a foreign bride, or talking about how bad western women are, is beyond me. But more importantly, I have seen her help no one here at all. She has nothing to contribute to this community.

Speaking of the Bible though, Proverbs 14:1 comes to mind. "The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands.".

Has Adama been building up HA or tearing it down? I'll let the readers decide.
But you are right in questioning how is it that adama hasn't been banned. I wonder that too. Maybe god really is on his/her side. I dunno. Is there any kind of way to hide certain members so you simply do not see their posting activity? I dont hate adama, but I might need blinders for adama's for awhile. Or maybe there should be a way to prevent certain people from posting on your topics when you create them. Both of these features would be an excellent addition to HA forums. Again, thanks for posting Nomad.
I don't hate her either, but I'm human, I can only tolerate a certain level of stupidity before one needs to go outside for awhile. I was looking in my profile for ways to block / hide members, but I do not see a option. Perhaps someone will shed some light on how to do this.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
Well said Nomad- This is why I seriously think Adama is a woman.

Well if you want to get into conspiracy theories, why did she call herself Adama, instead of Adam? :mrgreen:

Ill go one deeper: In Hebrew, Adama means "Earth". And when we talk about the earth we always refer to it as "Mother Earth" and a mother is a woman ! XD
She says things that were said to me when I was in Montreal and got mobbed by feminists. Anyways, I really am glad you said this. It literally snapped me out of a trance. Because I, myself am going to stop trolling Adama and follow your lead. Once she brings the bible into everything, I get excited to talk about the bible due to the fact that I was forced into studying it at a young age and later pursued it academically. She pulls me in this way. And this isnt the first time it has happened.

With Adama, there will never be "just a first". (kind of sounds like rape doesn't it?) This person is hell bent on hurting as many people as possible under the guise of "Truth". Its one thing to have your point of view, but it seems like her agenda is to ultimately bring everyone here to a new low of misery. As the saying goes, misery loves company. From my understanding, this forum was created because Western women were bad picks, and the solution was going abroad. Guess what, I literally did that and i'm "Happier Abroad!".

Why she joined, when she has nothing to contribute to the site in terms of going abroad, being happier with a foreign bride, or talking about how bad western women are, is beyond me. But more importantly, I have seen her help no one here at all. She has nothing to contribute to this community.

Speaking of the Bible though, Proverbs 14:1 comes to mind. "The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands.".

Has Adama been building up HA or tearing it down? I'll let the readers decide.

Thats a tough one. But were still here. And growing hahah
But you are right in questioning how is it that adama hasn't been banned. I wonder that too. Maybe god really is on his/her side. I dunno. Is there any kind of way to hide certain members so you simply do not see their posting activity? I dont hate adama, but I might need blinders for adama's for awhile. Or maybe there should be a way to prevent certain people from posting on your topics when you create them. Both of these features would be an excellent addition to HA forums. Again, thanks for posting Nomad.
I don't hate her either, but I'm human, I can only tolerate a certain level of stupidity before one needs to go outside for awhile. I was looking in my profile for ways to block / hide members, but I do not see a option. Perhaps someone will shed some light on how to do this.
Awesome. Thanks for checking. If you learn how to do this, feel free to PM me with details :)