Single men may as well outnumber single women 25,000 to 1.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Single men may as well outnumber single women 25,000 to

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: That was your problem. You paid. You were seriously thinking you have to buy women's time.
You often pay, also in USA... especially after divorce.

However there is also something like a dowry in Thailand and Vietnam, providing house in China etc..

We pay always for something, as we are men...
Bad boys aren't sitting there worried about paying for women. Bad boys are paid for. I am not a bad boy. However, I have spent time in Europe longer than a normal two week vacation, and I can say, that I never had to pay for any date while I was in Europe, and I had dates with several women. I had girlfriends who paid for my dinners, I had a gf who offered to let me stay at her place, I had a GF who was helping me pay rent to my studio apartment (hard to get for foreigners but I got one), and I lived with two sisters for two weeks without paying them a dime, and they cooked for me, and I had service. I am not trying to brag. Just saying, you don't have to pay for anything if you're a man.

It all just depends on who you are and whether you know what you're doing. Apparently, Yohan, you had no clue what you were doing, which is why you were paying for women and getting nowhere. Women don't respect men who attempt to buy them. That is a sign of weakness and a lack of confidence, when you attempt to buy them.

A woman either likes you or she doesn't. I think you just suffered from the DrRonnie syndrome until you got lucky in Asia.
There is for sure something true what you are writing here, but at that time I did not know it better, I never expected to end up in Far East Asia.
I just tried to do what other young men did... and yes, some men did not pay anything, even mistreated the girls and they always found some women running after them... I can only say, Western women have to choose their male friends more carefully, they just run after any male who can present himself with a big mouth (true or lie does not matter), with big cars (owner or stolen does not matter) with a lot of money (working for it or asking rich parents to help out does not matter), some illegal activity is also appreciated (even waiting for such a guy to be released from jail) etc.

Anyway ALL marriages I know from that time are broken down, but not only from bad boys, also from other men who really had good intention - my opinion and advice: not even willing to try, forget about Western women. It also has to be mentioned that the legal situation is also bad for men, making any break-up lucrative for the woman.

About your stay in Europe, nice to hear you met so many good women, but what was the final result? You are now alone and in USA praying to the Lord. You did not settle down in Europe, and obviously you did not find a good job to continue your stay anywhere outside of the States.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: That was your problem. You paid. You were seriously thinking you have to buy women's time.

However there is also something like a dowry in Thailand and Vietnam, providing house in China etc..

Adama is as delusional and clueless about women as PUA types, and he, Adama, is the one seeing then up on a pedestal. Women are ruthless about love and sex, far more so than men, though women can be emotionally unstable, which obscures this fundamental truth.

You can't buy a woman's love if she doesn't want you for reasons other than money, but yes indeed you can push yourself ahead of other men, all other things being equal, by having more money.

Women go for "bad boys" when they are young because they expect the bad boys to eventually reform and do far better in life than wimpy good boys. Bad boys break the rules, and the rule breakers tend to be the leaders as they grow older, not the cowardly conformists. Of course, some of the "bad boys" don't succeed as the girls had hoped. As they get older, women no longer will cut a guy slack for having good future potential, they expect a man age 30 and up to have present accomplishments to point to, not future possibilities. Bad boys age 30 and above are normally called losers and are normally not that attractive to women.

Also, if a woman has money of her own, then she can choose men purely on the basis of looks, sexual skills and charm. Gigolo types. This is not common, though it does happen. Maybe Adama is/was particularly good looking and that explains his success in Europe. In most of the world, and fit most of history, money had been hard to get, and women have been willing to give up their desire for male beauty, sexual skills and charm in exchange for material benefits. That's reality.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:

Bad boys aren't sitting there worried about paying for women. Bad boys are paid for. I am not a bad boy. However, I have spent time in Europe longer than a normal two week vacation, and I can say, that I never had to pay for any date while I was in Europe, and I had dates with several women. I had girlfriends who paid for my dinners, I had a gf who offered to let me stay at her place, I had a GF who was helping me pay rent to my studio apartment (hard to get for foreigners but I got one), and I lived with two sisters for two weeks without paying them a dime, and they cooked for me, and I had service. I am not trying to brag. Just saying, you don't have to pay for anything if you're a man.

It all just depends on who you are and whether you know what you're doing. Apparently, Yohan, you had no clue what you were doing, which is why you were paying for women and getting nowhere. Women don't respect men who attempt to buy them. That is a sign of weakness and a lack of confidence, when you attempt to buy them.

A woman either likes you or she doesn't. I think you just suffered from the DrRonnie syndrome until you got lucky in Asia.
There is for sure something true what you are writing here, but at that time I did not know it better, I never expected to end up in Far East Asia.
I just tried to do what other young men did... and yes, some men did not pay anything, even mistreated the girls and they always found some women running after them... I can only say, Western women have to choose their male friends more carefully, they just run after any male who can present himself with a big mouth (true or lie does not matter), with big cars (owner or stolen does not matter) with a lot of money (working for it or asking rich parents to help out does not matter), some illegal activity is also appreciated (even waiting for such a guy to be released from jail) etc.

Anyway ALL marriages I know from that time are broken down, but not only from bad boys, also from other men who really had good intention - my opinion and advice: not even willing to try, forget about Western women. It also has to be mentioned that the legal situation is also bad for men, making any break-up lucrative for the woman.

About your stay in Europe, nice to hear you met so many good women, but what was the final result? You are now alone and in USA praying to the Lord. You did not settle down in Europe, and obviously you did not find a good job to continue your stay anywhere outside of the States.

I had other problems at the time, unfortunately. And although I had some success, I still did not know what I was doing. If I had to do it over again knowing what I know today, I'd like to think that things would be even better than they had been.

I am not as old as you are. However, I have been keeping up with classmates from high school on Facebook. So far I have not noticed anyone that I have known from before age 18 who has gotten divorced. I have met men from work who have gotten divorced. But somehow none of the men from my youth have gotten divorced, and many of them are married with children.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Yohan wrote:

Adama is as delusional and clueless about women as PUA types, and he, Adama, is the one seeing then up on a pedestal. Women are ruthless about love and sex, far more so than men, though women can be emotionally unstable, which obscures this fundamental truth.

You can't buy a woman's love if she doesn't want you for reasons other than money, but yes indeed you can push yourself ahead of other men, all other things being equal, by having more money.

Women go for "bad boys" when they are young because they expect the bad boys to eventually reform and do far better in life than wimpy good boys. Bad boys break the rules, and the rule breakers tend to be the leaders as they grow older, not the cowardly conformists. Of course, some of the "bad boys" don't succeed as the girls had hoped. As they get older, women no longer will cut a guy slack for having good future potential, they expect a man age 30 and up to have present accomplishments to point to, not future possibilities. Bad boys age 30 and above are normally called losers and are normally not that attractive to women.

Also, if a woman has money of her own, then she can choose men purely on the basis of looks, sexual skills and charm. Gigolo types. This is not common, though it does happen. Maybe Adama is/was particularly good looking and that explains his success in Europe. In most of the world, and fit most of history, money had been hard to get, and women have been willing to give up their desire for male beauty, sexual skills and charm in exchange for material benefits. That's reality.
Women are ruthless. This is true. Either she is ruthless in her man's favor (the submissive woman) or she is ruthless in her own favor. I know which one I'd want.

You don't have to be good looking because I know men who are not good looking who are the men in their relationships with women. It is just a matter of finding the right woman who's willing, like anything else.

It isn't a matter of searching for a rich woman either. It is just a matter of finding a submissive woman with a job. She wants to please you and she has a job, as long as she isn't broke, she will pay for that man.

Haven't you heard of those prison nurses who are crazy enough to attempt to break their prison inmate boyfriends out of prison? Why would she do that? Because she is ruthless in love for her man! He has no prospects for future riches. She simply loves him. That's all it takes.

If a woman loves you, then she's yours. The problem is finding the woman who loves you.

RetiredFrank, you are the one willing to enter into polyandry with women, and you're willing to pay a woman up to $100 a day for that privilege. Tell me, if a mistress is screwing you and two or three other men, how is that not a polyandrous relationship? You'd be a male harem of a woman, and you'd pay her for that privilege. And I am the one putting women on a pedestal? Listen to you. haha
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama is as delusional and clueless about women as PUA types, and he, Adama,
The woman was made for the man, she is the help meet for the man. The woman is the glory of the man. The man was made first. The woman was made for the man. It is clear. The man really is the prize, if the man was made first, if the woman was made solely to help him, if the woman is the man's glory. Also, God made women to please their husbands, as noted in the last clause of Genesis 3:16 KJV.

There is nothing delusional about it. The PUAs just stumbled upon the man being the prize part by accident.

How is it you think that regular men had multiple wives in history? Naturally a man needs resources or money for multiple wives. That doesn't change the fact that many regular, non rich men had multiple wives. Hows it that possible if the man is not the prize?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:Don't you men know, that there are women who would literally break you out of prison, if they loved you enough? If a woman loves you, she might even do things which she should not do and which are against the law. I knew one chick who had a boyfriend who came to work to pick up her credit card so he could buy something.....
What you write here does not make sense. It's not only limited to women.

And if Western women loved you so much I still do not understand why you are now alone, at least some of them should run after you, eager to meet you again...

Do you know there are men who even try to rob a bank at gun-point to get money for their girlfriend?

There is no need for her to ask for HIS creditcard. She sends him shopping for her and he will run to the next department store with HIS creditcard to make her 'happy'.

Yes, I paid for gifts and invitations looking to meet honest young women while I was still young too. - However if I look back I think I should have better spent this money for prostitution or buy something for myself.

As said, I got my lesson - my advice: Stay away from Western women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Don't you men know, that there are women who would literally break you out of prison, if they loved you enough? If a woman loves you, she might even do things which she should not do and which are against the law. I knew one chick who had a boyfriend who came to work to pick up her credit card so he could buy something.....
What you write here does not make sense. It's not only limited to women.

And if Western women loved you so much I still do not understand why you are now alone, at least some of them should run after you, eager to meet you again...

Do you know there are men who even try to rob a bank at gun-point to get money for their girlfriend?

There is no need for her to ask for HIS creditcard. She sends him shopping for her and he will run to the next department store with HIS creditcard to make her 'happy'.

Yes, I paid for gifts and invitations looking to meet honest young women while I was still young too. - However if I look back I think I should have better spent this money for prostitution or buy something for myself.

As said, I got my lesson - my advice: Stay away from Western women.
Sorry I shouldn't have made this about me, but rather the point is that just as men are willing to pay for women, there are women who are willing to pay for men. So you cannot say it is only a matter of money. It is a matter of does the woman want to keep that man. I never claimed women had love for me. I am just saying when a woman loves a man (any man, not necessarily me, just used myself as an example) that she will be willing to do extraordinary things for him. Therefore all we have to do is search for the women who love us. There may be more of those in Asia than in Europe, or vice versa.

By the way, I also know a stay at home father of three who's married to an Emergency Room doctor. Women will pay.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote: Women are ruthless. This is true. Either she is ruthless in her man's favor (the submissive woman) or she is ruthless in her own favor.

Golden nugget, right there........
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

retiredfrank wrote: Women go for "bad boys" when they are young because they expect the bad boys to eventually reform and do far better in life than wimpy good boys. Bad boys break the rules, and the rule breakers tend to be the leaders as they grow older, not the cowardly conformists. Of course, some of the "bad boys" don't succeed as the girls had hoped. As they get older, women no longer will cut a guy slack for having good future potential, they expect a man age 30 and up to have present accomplishments to point to, not future possibilities. Bad boys age 30 and above are normally called losers and are normally not that attractive to women.

Also, if a woman has money of her own, then she can choose men purely on the basis of looks, sexual skills and charm. Gigolo types.

Platinum Nuggets, RIght there.....

That second example Frank gives is very common if you are in the west coast/ Pacific Northwest areas of america. You guys have no idea how many divorced 3-story home-owning, 10K + a month in alimony grubbing women have extended offers to me.... Literally, begging me to live in their homes with them. I've always turned them down. They seem to be Black Widows to me. Well experienced in their craft of chopping men in half.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

AW Warning wrote:It goes literally like this. You see a single attractive woman on Facebook. She says she is single. About 25,000 to even 30,000 guys are seemingly hitting on her like a megatsunami. She goes for the cop killer with the stolen stretch limousine. The nice guy has been passed up for even a terrorist who looks ready to blow something up! You feel despaired, hurt, rejected. In all literal sense, it may as well be said that, in America, there are 25,000 to even 40,000 single guys to every 1 single woman in America.

It really makes lots of sense for especially guys with a decent amount of money and strength to simply save up some of that money and relocate out of America.
I created a Facebook page and Pinterest board regarding the best dating websites these single men can join.

On dating websites like Dream Connections and A Foreign Affair (loveme.com), single men can look at profiles and pictures of single women for free. They won't regret it. They won't be rejected. They would realize that there is a woman for each of them.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D