Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Post by Adama »

Recently I was working with two different women, who don't know each other, who are both supporting their husbands.

Admittedly, one is a former bad boy, but I don't think he is a bad boy anymore though. But for that reason, the only employment he can get is as a janitor somewhere (not that being a janitor isn't honorable). It took him years to find that job though. So for about five years or so, she has been completely supporting this man by working over 60 hours a week with two jobs (and she's in school). They're in their late 20s.

Another woman I worked with was my supervisor. She's in her 50s and her husband is a househusband and has been for 20 years while they raised their children. She was always at work.

When I was in school, there was a guy living with his girlfriend who was telling all the guys that his girlfriend was paying their bills while he was in school (he also had his parents paying for school, so this guy was in the clear!).

And I have often repeated the story, of the woman who had an unemployed boyfriend who came to work to get her credit card so he could buy stuff.

What does this say?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Post by Zambales »

Women who have little self-respect because they're happy to settle for leeches as partners. The one who has the house husband is an exception because at least her partner contributes. Not a role I would be happy doing though.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm just trying to disprove the notion that only rich men get wives, and that you don't need to be a giggilo to have women pay for you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:What does this say?
Resources are being looted from decent men and given to skanks, who then share them with their dirtbag boyfriends?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Resources are being looted from decent men and given to skanks, who then share them with their dirtbag boyfriends?
That is one way to take things. Definitely depends on your perspective. If you're a half empty kind of guy, you're already in a world of hurt.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Cornfed wrote:

Golden Nugget, right there!!! This line is so much the gospel truth in America, that I get goosebumps just reading it. I cant tell you the number of times I've seen just this scenario play out.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's because women have never done anything nice for you, from giving you a free ride home to buying you a sandwich. So it is unfathomable unless it is sinister. And even if a woman had ever done anything nice for you, you'd quickly dismiss its significance or misconstrue it. haha
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:That's because women have never done anything nice for you, from giving you a free ride home to buying you a sandwich. So it is unfathomable unless it is sinister. And even if a woman had ever done anything nice for you, you'd quickly dismiss its significance or misconstrue it. haha
Cornfed knocked it out of the ballpark this time..... Sorry mate.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Golden Nugget, right there!!! This line is so much the gospel truth in America, that I get goosebumps just reading it. I cant tell you the number of times I've seen just this scenario play out.
So the house husband, who helped raised the kids while his wife worked, is looting resources from decent men?

The man whose girlfriend paid their expenses while he was in school is looting other men?

See, you men like Cornfed are just a bunch of, well, let's see. Cornfed believes every black person has a job only because of Affirmative action, and that all women only have jobs for that same reason. So people never earn their place through their own merits but rather by redistributed theft via the government. This is true for welfare queens and feminist activists, but this is not the case for many women.

As I said, one woman was working 60+ hrs a week. She wasn't looting resources from anyone. She was working hard for it, like a sucker, but at least she was doing it for her man.

The point that I am trying to make for those who aren't completely lost, is that women can and do pay men's way, and even in the most feminist countries, women still pay for men. That means the need for wealth has been vastly overstated. If women work, they can pay bills. In fact now they must, especially if they want male companionship.

This is really the equality that many men thought they would get decades ago: women stepping up to the plate.

Now the reason why you fools think this is blue pill is because somehow you think women paying for men is what, something manginas approve of? Something American women lovers approve of? Neither of those groups would go around saying women should pay for men. I am saying if you're a man, if your woman sees you have a need, she's programmed to fill that need.

You're all one dimensional suckers and fools. You hate women cause of whatever is wrong inside of you. It really isn't them. There are screwed up people all over this world. Just open up one thread on China or The Philippines .
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:That's because women have never done anything nice for you, from giving you a free ride home to buying you a sandwich. So it is unfathomable unless it is sinister. And even if a woman had ever done anything nice for you, you'd quickly dismiss its significance or misconstrue it. haha
I've had women (AWs) do nice things for me, from giving me rides to buying me food to giving me hugs to covering things for me at work. So what? Given the right context or your attitude, women will do stuff like that, even if you're not a guy they'd ever be interested in. Don't read too much into it.
That's the problem. Don't read much into it. It means something, in particular that American women aren't the horrible beings they're made out to be. They actually do help other people, especially men.

That's why I made this thread, to clear up some misconceptions about how horrible things are in this world. Things are not as horrible as the Anti-women posters make it out to seem.

Women do random acts of kindness for coworkers and even their husbands. American women.

But naturally, women who work real jobs, who support their husbands and families, are truly just leeching off society and men. That's just ridiculous and absurdity, but that's the warped thinking of reprobates.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Same thing in Europe.

When I was in Europe I met this man who worked at a fast food shop. Guess what? His wife made more money than him. I am quite sure that he is a loser leeching off his wife, who in turn was leeching off of the greater Europa.

However, if you can get your mind wrapped around something that actually matters for a moment, (instead of inserting geopolitics and race into everything), it means that things are NOT as bad as people say it is.

You don't need a Ferrari or any of that nonsense that these men on here talk about.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

About them? Cornfed said it best already.

About you? That you're hopelessly blue pill.

Yep. Its moments like these where I read Adama's posts and question if he really is a guy or not. He argues his point like so many feminists I've known. Adama, If you are a guy, my most sincere apologies. But man, your posts are reading a little strange today. :)
That's a first, but quite frankly your opinion of me matters little, especially my gender, well because, I happen to know my gender. Is the implication that I might be a woman supposed to shut me up? This means I am a mangina? No, it just means you're too deep into the hatred of women.

90% of women may be bad. All I am doing is pointing out that there is a remnant who aren't bad. But because you men can't see any distinction between women, because you've convinced yourselves there isn't any, you can't even see it. And any man who attempts to point it out to you is a blue piller. Well then it is a good thing I don't live for your opinion.

I am also happy that I can see people as individuals now, and not simply as their gender and nationality.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

So the house husband, who helped raised the kids while his wife worked, is looting resources from decent men?

The man whose girlfriend paid their expenses while he was in school is looting other men?
You're already off-topic mate....... No one here is talking about the man whose girlfriend paid their expenses while he was in school... The quote was "Resources are being looted from decent men and given to skanks, who then share them with their dirtbag boyfriends?"... THATS what I thought we were on about. :D