Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:You're a reprobate. Look at you. You can't even control your use of swear words. You even claim to love God, but you type His name in a sentence next to filthy words. That shows a lack of respect for the Lord. You wouldn't catch me writing a swear word right next to God's name while claiming how much I love Him by keeping His commandments, like you've just done above.
And yet you have no problem whatsoever posting irrational nonsense and passing it off as being from God. Away with you, you viper and hypocrite.
You might be right to put viper and hypocrite in the same sentence. It is very likely that the person who is a hypocrite and a reprobate will also be surrounded by actual vipers in the Lake of Fire for eternity. While the other will go on the eternal rest, peace, joy, glory and love with the Lord. I do not wonder which one of us is which. However, I do know that you believe I am the one who is of Satan.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Riddle me this, reprobates:

If I or anyone else relays a story in which women are committing evil, is that me recommending that women go out and commit evil? Or is it simply me pointing out that there are some women doing evil things?

Now, if you are a fool and a complete reprobate, you will confuse "pointing out that women do something" with "recommending that someone do something evil." If you're a fool, you can't see the difference. If you can see the difference, then you already know more than most. One of those is a warning. The other is urging a person to commit evil. Pointing something out isn't the same as recommending it.

This also shows the problem with faith vs works. Reprobates cannot see "faith" just as they can't separate "thinking" and "believing" from "doing" (with doing being works). They can't isolate faith in their hearts the same way they can't isolate pointing something out. For them, thinking/believing/pointing something out is the same as doing that thing. They must coexist and are inseparable for this kind of reprobate. Too bad for them.

They are two distinct things, unfortunately for you. One can be had without the other.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:It's funny that the resident fundy of the forum seems to most strongly resist the idea of God's way of doing things. Would you even admit, Adama, that the world wouldn't have such problems as we've discussed in this thread if humanity would only do what God says? (Instead of just believing in good, but doing evil.)
+ 1 great catch!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is information similar to what the Russian posted. Kradmelder and the Russian should take note of this forum.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Adama wrote:All I am saying is, if a woman loves a man and he needs help, she will find a way to get him the help that he needs. In other words, this is proof they love their men and want to keep them. That is a good thing and not a bad thing.
100% agree with you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

What is the point here? I know quite a few women supporting their men. The men are generally lazy worthless buggers. In many cases the women are the type that don't want to be alone. If that is what you want to call love, so be it.

There is a saying in afrikaans: when money doesn't come in the front door, love goes out the back door.

Personally, I'm done with women except as sex objects. They come in the front door, if they leave again afterwards. I haven't met any worth a pimple on a corporal's arse in a long time. Certainly not any I would tie my life to.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:What is the point here? I know quite a few women supporting their men. The men are generally lazy worthless buggers. In many cases the women are the type that don't want to be alone. If that is what you want to call love, so be it.

There is a saying in afrikaans: when money doesn't come in the front door, love goes out the back door.

Personally, I'm done with women except as sex objects. They come in the front door, if they leave again afterwards. I haven't met any worth a pimple on a corporal's arse in a long time. Certainly not any I would tie my life to.

The point is that money is very clear indicator, which helps to reveal the real essence of a human being.

There is a russian saying, which has the same implication with yours: “if you want to lose a friend, lend him a money”. It hints, that most of people around you, whom you call a friend, will let you down in case of emergency. Same thing is applicable towards woman, who tells, that she loves you. Unless both of you get through hardships, you can’t be sure of her trustiness and credibility.

You are so sceptic, because a lot of women are trash. But normal women do exist, and that is fact. Maybe you just were not lucky enough to meet a decent one.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote: Maybe you just were not lucky enough to meet a decent one.
I had a decent one yesterday. That one can go for hours in bed, and will empty your balls until there is nothing left to squeeze out :lol: And then she goes home afterwards, no charge; no rubbish pillow talk etc. How decent is that? :lol:

And not like those american women that need lube :lol: More like a dam burst :lol: Last night I was fit for nothing but lying on the couch with a few beers. A few hours with her is like you just finished a rugby match :lol: You have been pounded into the ground, scratched, bitten, and drained of all energy. Just changing the sheets was exhausting :lol: Should of got her to do the woman's work :lol:

Certainly not the typical koeksuster who just lies on her back withe her eyes closed ,wondering if she should ask for a new set of shoes or clothing afterwards, and words of love. :lol: That brings up another saying: what is the definition of love? It is what a woman feels when you are pomping her. :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

:lol:
Yup, she seems to be decent enough. For sex.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote::lol:
Yup, she seems to be decent enough. For sex.
Is there more required? I already have kids, I am a very good cook and i enjoy it, I have a maid and people working in the garden. None of my hobbies or interests are woman friendly.

And I have a very healthy bank balance as I don't have a woman adept at emptying it :lol:, hence the ability to afford hobbies and toys.

I certainly won't pay $1500 for a pomp like winston :lol: :lol: , or a flight to bangkok or something just for a bit of sex I can get here.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: And then she goes home afterwards, no charge
Was it a jewess, you lifted to airport afterwards? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: And then she goes home afterwards, no charge
Was it a jewess, you lifted to airport afterwards? :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL no. I took the Jewess on Saturday. Yesterday was Sunday, even in Russia. My uncircumcised willie would not be to the taste of a kosher mouth :lol: Only americans of all white people practice this jewish habit. And muslims. Most europeans don't as far as I know. I have only ever slept with white women. Jews are not white :P
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I know, I know, I am just pulling your leg.
Regarding her taste, you told that she wanted to touch something forbidden, so who knows... :lol: