Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re: Two Women Supporting Their Husbands

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
The fact that you're being this silly shows the word I wrote was the correct one.
Only within the depths of your own ignorance, I'm afraid. You quoted him.. you're at fault as well. end of story. The only thing left for you to do now is to be the christian you claim to be and FORGIVE HIM. XD
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
The fact that you're being this silly shows the word I wrote was the correct one.
Only within the depths of your own ignorance, I'm afraid. You quoted him.. you're at fault as well. end of story. The only thing left for you to do now is to be the christian you claim to be and FORGIVE HIM. XD
Forgive who for what? Hey, listen, if quoting him is so bad, then shouldn't you have edited it when you quoted me? That's why I wrote you're mindless.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Forgive who for what? Hey, listen, if quoting him is so bad, then shouldn't you have edited it when you quoted me? That's why I wrote you're mindless.
No. Because i'm not the one claiming to be a christian.... Nor am I giving him a hard time for putting "Shit" and "God" in the same sentence. Try again.... :P
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

To be fair, Adama, it was you who asked the question. If you don't want to be offended by honest responses then perhaps you shouldn't have asked it in the first place.

And there's no need to make wild accusations about people you don't know.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
No. Because i'm not the one claiming to be a christian.... Nor am I giving him a hard time for putting "Shit" and "God" in the same sentence. Try again.... :P

Good, cause you have no clue what you're talking about, haha.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:To be fair, Adama, it was you who asked the question. If you don't want to be offended by honest responses then perhaps you shouldn't have asked it in the first place.

And there's no need to make wild accusations about people you don't know.
My apologies, Zambales.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:

No, Its awesome because you have a painfully short memory today... Just... go back to bed. hahahaha.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:

No, Its awesome because you have a painfully short memory today... Just... go back to bed. hahahaha.
You don't have any points to make. Your posts are just passive aggressive and nitpicky. Sad.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote: You don't have any points to make. Your posts are just passive aggressive and nitpicky. Sad.
Well, no... Nothing passive aggressive here. I've made several "Points" here, adama..... In fact, it all pertains to YOU. Perhaps that is why you feel i'm nitpicky. And i hope you haven't already forgotten this, but...... I still doubt you really are Adama. Adama, for all the seemingly petulant bs that comes out of his mouth always ( And without fail ) says one or two things in his posts that I totally ( 100%) agree with. You, on the other hand, are just going on about... If you really are Adama, then, by all means, take a break from the computer or something, because you are off your game tonight. If you aren't Adama, please give the guy back his computer and let him speak.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Naturally people should live by the standards set forth in the Bible. Not everyone chooses to do that, despite being saved. Fortunately, salvation is by faith alone, by gift of God, not of works. Ideally women should be at home with their children and not work outside the home. In the real world though, as we all know, not everyone is living by the Bible, even most Christians. That doesn't make them terrible people just because the woman works outside of the home. It only means the woman works outside of the home and they are not compliant with this part of the law. Should they comply? Yes, they should. Am I going to enforce the laws of God on people who are not in my family? No. So when I post about them, they are purely for illustration, to show that women are not the financial parasites that everyone makes them out to be. Many women will contribute.

There is a conflict here between anti-feminism and religion. Of course anti-feminism says that women should pay half and pay their own way. There are many women who aren't simply leeching or parasitizing off a man. There are many women who are helping their men.

That was the point of making this thread. Hopefully someone else who can perceive truth can appreciate it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are also laws against pre-marital sex. God also prefers for women to go straight from fathers' home to husband's home, without "dating" and without fornicating with men before they make the lifetime commitment. Many people violate laws such as these, by fornicating with people they are not committed to for a lifetime. But then in other areas where they plan to comply, they are throwing stones at others.

Well just as one person is in fornication, another man may have a wife that works. Naturally both of these men should be keeping the law. However, it is not my job to admonish them. That is between them and God. That is why I am not in the business of criticizing whether or not someone else is living according to the law. It borders on hypocrisy to call someone out for not living the law when the person doing the accusing is also not keeping the law. God's laws against fornication should be kept as well as God's laws against women working outside of the home.

I would bet it is far worse sin to go fornicating with people without a lifetime commitment, than it is to have that lifetime commitment and for the wife to work outside of the home. Some sexual sins are worthy of death by the Law, and fornication can be punished by death (God killing the person, not man). I have not read where women working carries the death penalty.

In other words, it is blatant hypocrisy to say that everyone must live by the law when the person saying that doesn't live by the law. If a person is saying that others should live by the law, that person is a judge. That person cannot then say "Only God can judge me," because when you judge, you've already guaranteed BY THE LAW OF THE PROPHETS that you yourself will be judged by that same measure. Don't expect to judge women for working outside the home (and me for saying that they do) when you yourself are breaking the law.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:

I specifically stated that women should not have jobs. Being a housewife is work, I didn't say it isn't. That is womens' work.
This doesn't even need to be pointed out. It is understood, unless you're just a difficult person.
Ghost wrote:
But see, if humanity would follow God's morality, then there wouldn't be an issue with families starving. Funny how you don't mention doing what God says to do. What we do matters.
I totally agree with you. If people would. The problem is that you are trying to make a moral argument when this isn't one. Life happens and people do what they want. This is not about Christian morality. And if I post on women working, why must you tell me that it is against the law? I know it is against the law. You're simply missing the point, that it proves something else. This is not about the law.

It is not recommending for people to live outside the law. It is only saying that women are capable and willing to help and aren't all money grubbing parasites who hate men. Some women truly love as deeply as they are capable. Many do not.

What we do matters? You bet it does.
Ghost wrote:
I never claimed to be an expert on it, just that humanity should DO it. Quit being obtuse. You're a bigger fake and hypocrite than any other I've seen.
Ghost wrote:
For my own failings, I have to answer to God. Not to a small-brained idiot like you.
Then you should refrain from admonishing people about the law. Listen, I make no recommendation against the law, but you make it about the law.
Have I judged you for writing about hookers, prostitutes and sex workers? Fornication is a violation of the law. However, I mind my business. I am not going to tell you to comply with the law. It is your life. If you want to break the law, that is between you and the Father. Why do you not extend the same courtesy to others? Because you're a reprobate who cannot see that the same courtesy you request you must first extend to others. That is, if only God can judge you, then you should adhere to that standard for others who violate the laws which you want to keep.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
Ghost wrote:
To differing extents relationships with women have to do with money. It's better with foreign women, generally at least. The examples you gave are poor because one is a bad boy who is leeching off an idiot female that is in turn leeching off the feminist regime that steals from men, and your other example was a househusband who has accepted bowing before a woman that is almost certainly cheating on him while enjoying the "liberation" of a career.
You assume details which are not there, which is fine, but you see things which aren't there.

And relationships are about money to an extent. Duh. That is why I made this thread. You don't have to like the examples, dude.
Ghost wrote:
Your naivete and the buffoonery you post about women says it all. You're very inexperienced and blue pill.
Don't take my advice then.
Bad words are a problem for you, but your bad values (or perhaps I should say lack of values) are not a problem for you. Says it all, thou hypocrite.
Why is it you can judge me but I can't judge you? And I am the hypocrite? I don't care to judge you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Only a fool goes around saying that it is important to keep the law while not keeping the law in a major way himself. The sad part is, these people are enforcers of the law for everyone else. But for themselves, they say only God can judge them. Somehow they do not see this as the obvious hypocrisy that it is. That is because many of these fools are reprobates. They cannot perceive any spiritual truth. They just know the truths that even the heathen know. They have a semblance of godliness. But because they can't believe in God truly (by faith alone), the Holy Ghost is not with them. Therefore they cannot understand.

Reprobates are sons of Satan. Poor, poor souls. Unable to believe because they've crucified Jesus over again, by knowing the truth (that salvation is by faith alone), but refusing to believe it. Romans 1 , 2 Thessalonians 2. I wouldn't want to be a reprobate in the afterlife. That means an eternity in hell. For the reprobate, that means they burn forever and ever in hell, suffering eternal vengeance for their UNBELIEF and denial of Christ.