How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Post by w.p.o. »

Quiet_observer wrote:Every American I speak to says they are most certainly leaving. But what I find interesting is.... this isnt like the threat many Americans made when Bush Jr was elected for a second term... I actually believe many of todays Americans are serious about leaving this time. What do you guys think about this? Are Americans full of hot air or not?
The same hot air Rosie Odonell, whoopie goldberg, samuel L jackson, etc are filled with when they say they're splitting if Trump gets in. THEY AINT GOIN NOWHERE.

Now if hitlery gets in.... you brothers take care lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I remember reading an article on PPsimmons news and ministry (Rev. Carl Gallups Mike Shoesmith) about several preachers and rabbis telling americans to get out while they can. This was about a year before Trump announced his presidential run. These same preachers and rabbis are telling us that Trump is our last chance. Still think they're both bad?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Next month, after the election I'm going back to the U.S. of Gay for three days to renew my Mexican tourist visa, and I'm only going to be in El Paso.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

The theme

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo[/youtube]
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

MattHanson1990: You need a tourist visa for Mexico? I thought if you were from the US, you could just go down there.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Wolfeye wrote:MattHanson1990: You need a tourist visa for Mexico? I thought if you were from the US, you could just go down there.
It's not exactly a visa, but it's a tourist card. And it's valid for 180 days (6 months). You don't need to have it if you're in Mexico's zona frontera, which goes as far as 20 km from the U.S. border. But going deeper into the country is when you need to have it. For instance, if you're flying domestically within Mexico but from a border town to say Guadalajara or Mexico City, you fill out the tourist card at passport control before the security checkpoint. When flying into a border city from interior Mexico, there's passport control before the baggage claims, and there you surrender the tourist card, pay the fee, and get an exit stamp in your passport.

In my situation, I always fly out of Ciudad Juarez when going to the interior of Mexico because there are no direct flights to Mexico from Albuquerque. And it's more economical to take Greyhound down to El Paso and catch a flight in Juarez.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Interesting. How do things go down there? I know it's not exactly like the rumors, but is it a problem being a white guy in that neck of the woods?