Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by jamesbond » September 8th, 2016, 12:04 am

Gavin McInnes of TheRebel.media looks at Chelsea Handler's new Netflix show. He says she looks like a lonely spinster who wants every women to be one too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Hero » September 8th, 2016, 12:10 am

That woman is pure evil. She had two abortions when she was 16 and bragged about them.

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Quiet_observer » September 9th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Chelsea is nothing more than doo-doo on a stick with legs. And Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Teal Lantern » September 9th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Quiet_observer wrote:... Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her 2nd, green card seeking husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.
Well, why not? How many women can say they rode the carousel and made plenty of coin on the book and movie rights?
Here's a chance to seem relevant a little bit longer, especially to those women who tried to follow in her footsteps and didn't get a happily ever after..
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Teal Lantern » September 9th, 2016, 6:26 pm

jamesbond wrote:Gavin McInnes of TheRebel.media looks at Chelsea Handler's new Netflix show. He says she looks like a lonely spinster who wants every women to be one too.
This is why trads are untrustworthy. His implication is that some innocent man somewhere should've had her inflicted upon his sanity and finances. NO. :x
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Quiet_observer » September 9th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:... Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her 2nd, green card seeking husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.
Well, why not? How many women can say they rode the carousel and made plenty of coin on the book and movie rights?
Here's a chance to seem relevant a little bit longer, especially to those women who tried to follow in her footsteps and didn't get a happily ever after.. [/color]
Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.
But lets be real. Do you honestly think her story is going to empower women who tried to follow in her footsteps and failed? Maybe/maybe not. Her story captivates women who have curiosities about approaching life the way she did. Which is problematic because she was extremely successful.... And women tend to be more "Monkey see, Monkey do" than men. I hate saying that, but what I see here every day validates that seemingly bogus claim.

And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Teal Lantern » September 11th, 2016, 3:05 am

Quiet_observer wrote:Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.
But lets be real. Do you honestly think her story is going to empower women who tried to follow in her footsteps and failed? Maybe/maybe not. Her story captivates women who have curiosities about approaching life the way she did. Which is problematic because she was extremely successful.... And women tend to be more "Monkey see, Monkey do" than men. I hate saying that, but what I see here every day validates that seemingly bogus claim.

Not empowered, but certainly enticed to at least buy her next book.
Quiet_observer wrote:And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD
C'mon, you know you want to cape up and rescue your very own ... :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmcxfqn-w4[/youtube]

Or if you like them a bit fairer skinned... :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuKnQjug0o[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: June 1st, 2016, 7:27 am

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Quiet_observer » September 12th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.
But lets be real. Do you honestly think her story is going to empower women who tried to follow in her footsteps and failed? Maybe/maybe not. Her story captivates women who have curiosities about approaching life the way she did. Which is problematic because she was extremely successful.... And women tend to be more "Monkey see, Monkey do" than men. I hate saying that, but what I see here every day validates that seemingly bogus claim.

Not empowered, but certainly enticed to at least buy her next book.
Quiet_observer wrote:And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD
:lol:

Good one, Im am not a captain save a ho. And I am no christian. hahah. Wait till you see the subject matter of my next post.... ;)
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 12th, 2016, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”