Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Am I the Only One That Doesnt Hate Them?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Lordservant
Freshman Poster

Re: Am I the Only One That Doesnt Hate Them?

Post by Lordservant » September 23rd, 2016, 7:45 pm

I wanted to warn all men married to or dating American women, that it could cost you your life. On July 13th 2016 my little brother Yogi died from a massive stress induced heart attack caused from arguing with his wife. The very same week that this happened he had past his DOT physical with flying colors and had a clean bill of health from his doctor. He was going through the process of divorcing his wife when he passed away in his truck after trying to fall asleep at a truck stop in GA.

Later I learned that his wife had spent most of the money he sent home to her and he made over $200.000 per year for years. He mentioned to my older brother that he felt like a rat living in a rat hole(sleeping birth) while his wife lived in a new home with new furniture, and drove a new car provided by his hard work. He lived on the road most of the time, because he wanted to have something in life. However, his wife spent most of the money on who knows what, and would call him to ask how much he was going to send home every week, but would never ask how he was doing or when he was going to be able to come home. A few days after his death she tried to sell his truck to the tow company for only $2000. A week later she contacted the police officer who found my brother in his truck died, and asked him what she could do legally to get his truck from my sister so she could sale it.

I wanted to mention that the comments about American women generally being selfish, angery, spoiled, demanding, materialistic, divorce happy, mentally unstable, and having a hating mentality toward men is spot on. I can say that about 95 percent of the men I know that are married to American women are miserable. I could write a book on examples of this, but one example stands out above them all. I have a friend and her dad is a good guy, not lazy, hardworking, man of his word, and someone who is committed to his marriage. Her mother on the other hand, is load, mean spirited, selfish, spoiled, demanding, mentally unstable, who makes fun of him, belittles him, and treats badly. This goes on everyday. You ask me how I know this is true, because I rent a room from them and can hear her screaming at him and putting him down all the time.

Well, I hope this will save someone's life and prevent them from loosing a brother, friend, or family member from being the next victim of an American woman. God Bless Lordservant.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines » September 27th, 2016, 10:47 am

^^^ wow that is some harsh ish
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

wave_man
Freshman Poster

Post by wave_man » November 3rd, 2016, 6:09 am

No, you are not the only one. I have plenty of friendships that I value, male and female. And though my romantic experience is limited, I've dated women in the US who I think are good people. But I am looking for romance abroad because I find that I "click" with women from most countries better than in the US. I've learned long ago that "hating" accomplishes nothing other than making me miserable.