American Girls don't want you if you're decent

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: American Girls Don't want you if you're decent

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:Reading this thread, last night. I couldn't sleep all night...I don't want to believe American women are this bad, I realize some men go on and on about the feminist stuff. But I've seen it, back home, it's not like it's in my head... this is like some kind of a nightmare. How could it be this bad?

Yet I remember, and relate to all men's experiences of being ignored and can't getting a date back home. I used to think something was wrong with me...Just like other guys.
I don't want to deal with this...

I'm in Asia and it's different here, but I know I'll have to go back home one day and face this, again. Why's it so unfair? I want to avoid the heartache and not again get low confidence in being around shit women.

Men deserve much better than this... I can't even think about it; it makes me so damn depressed and full of this horrible feeling, in the pit of my stomach.

I'd rather just not think about it. I think going on about it makes the problem worse, honestly.

You are in China bro...ENJOY...Why bother with America...When that day comes....You can always tag your Chinese gf along to keep you company and show off to your friends and family :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gravity25x wrote:
Adama wrote:Despite what everyone tells you, there are many women who want to be bossed around. They are seeking a dominant man because they are submissive.
I can understand that many women are submissive. But there's a difference between deciding to be submissive and acting the way that young women do in America. The way they act has no purpose in reproduction or the survival of the human race: because of this, you can know it isn't natural. It isn't natural to want a man who lives a destructive lifestyle, because that will likely lead to her children and herself also being destroyed/impoverished: women are naturally wired to work for their own survival and the survival of her offspring above all else.

If a woman wants to be dominated she needs to BE submissive. A man can't just beat a woman in America today (Which I actually disagree with in principle, but that's irrelevant). You'll go to prison for quite a few years. And since you committed a crime against women, the other inmates won't take too kindly to you. In fact, they'll probably introduce YOU to a form of domination. Let's see how dominant and "alpha" you feel after that.

Just so you are aware: The western ("PUA") form of "dominance" and "alpha behavior" that you're referring to is absolute bullsh1t (no offense meant to you, just the reference). It's not "alpha" in any sense. Arrogance is plain stupidity, and can get someone killed in the wrong situation. A german guy that was in my exchange program from Sweden to Russia was "gaming" Russian girls with "alpha" behavior (which is recommended by the moronic PUA industry). One Russian girl in particular told him that if he didn't stop, she and her family were going to beat his ass. I bet a "pick up artist" would feel very "alpha" and "dominant" while 5 Russian men are kicking and beating his ass into the dirt while he screams like a little b1tch. LOL

Just realize the only thing this fake-"alpha" behavior is, is taking advantage of mentally ill women with no father figure in their life by acting like a complete moron. If that's the sort of thing you want to do with your life, that's your business, just don't try it on my female relatives and you'll be alright. Personally I'd rather be a good decent person who marries a good, decent foreign wife and has a clean conscience for how I treat the rest of humanity.

The most powerful men in America are the ones that obey the law; the system is designed that way. Think lawyers, executives of mid-sized companies, doctors, state/local political types. And even moreso the ones that live above the law (like the federal politicals and fortune 500 CEOs), but you and I and any "Thug" are not at that level, so for this argument that is irrelevant)

So, to conclude: there's nothing dominant about being a destructive assh0le (like I experimented with being in highschool for a semester). You just make yourself look stupid and attract mentally ill women that will eventually divorce you and take everything you have. :P
Its due to possession...when women are possessed..they like evil and despise good in others...

Indian women are same now a days...if you write too much, reveal too much...she will cut off contact with you....One Mistake and you are out of her life...Just one...

Treat her like sh*t and she will be around you.... How can this be if she is sane. There is clearly something wrong here...Now a days, women don't want to be respected but want to be treated like trash and want to date bad boys...WHY?

Its due to Demonic entities possessing these girls who eat meat, pork, mutton, chicken, pray to Jew gods, light candles at home, wake up after sun rise, drink, smoke....etc etc....Women are pure energy...they need to be more careful....Its harder for entities to posses men than women...

As I have said...Women are more vulnerable to possession than men.

One will only understand this..when you visit Ashrams (Spiritual Homes) in India which is cut off from outside world...There they have Real Deal Women who are untouched by darkness...The moment you see them..There eyes sparkles...they smile...there is an instant connect with you...You don't have to pretend to be anyone but you....they respect MEN as they needed to be....Even love in traditional sense loses its meaning with those women...There is mutual respect...A love in purity

The presence of an unpossessed women is an experience in itself...90% of women around us are possessed that is why unnatural behavior.

I know how it all sounds but its because of not knowing better.

Check out this spiritual site...

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

Its in India but most people are from Europe...out of 100 fake Spiritual Centers in India ought to make money from white mans misery...this is the real deal you can appreciate...

Read through the articles you will understand why women despise good guys now a days
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Eric wrote:I think some of us don't want to get it. I'm honest, especially when I'm younger - when a lady or woman comes onto you that fast, that quick...it's shocking. It almost never happens in real life, so you're not able to process it in the miniscule amount of time you're standing there trying to understand what's going on.

By this time, her looking at you...and you feeling like a total dweeb make you usually walk out and miss the opportunity.
When you come back or realize it, she's shifted onto someone or something else. Or the time's passed.
I've been in this situation a few times, and got the chick's digits, but didn't go through with it - once because I didn't get a good look at the woman (it was a gas station), and once because I was in Ukraine in a touristy area and I just didn't trust that she wouldn't be trying to rob me. In both cases, they were quick "sidewalk game" situations, and I guess that I took the attitude like Groucho Marx took in that any woman that would want to be so forward with me has to be the type of woman that one way or another I wouldn't want to be with.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Don't focus on women. Focus on being content and successful. If you are successful you can buy the house you want, the toys you want etc. With that, heifers of all nations will flock to you like cattle to green lush veld. You can choose just 1 grade A1 breeding quality heifer to droo your calves, or you can hop the fence and mount those you want.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think young Anglo women are more interested in the attention from the crowd than if 2+2=5. Unlike thugs, decent guys aren't deemed as a fashion accessory - unless they have bucks galore and are willing to splurge on gifts for her so she'll get noticed. The nice guy who is sensible and steady and lingers in the background won't provide her with the 'hey look at me' image they so longingly desire.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:I think young Anglo women are more interested in the attention from the crowd than if 2+2=5. Unlike thugs, decent guys aren't deemed as a fashion accessory - unless they have bucks galore and are willing to splurge on gifts for her so she'll get noticed. The nice guy who is sensible and steady and lingers in the background won't provide her with the 'hey look at me' image they so longingly desire.
That's the god complex known as narcissism. These people are mostly reprobates anyway, and in no way distinguishable from sociopaths. All you have to screen for is whether or not she's a sociopath. Nationality doesn't matter but does change chances.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Zambales wrote:I think young Anglo women are more interested in the attention from the crowd than if 2+2=5. Unlike thugs, decent guys aren't deemed as a fashion accessory - unless they have bucks galore and are willing to splurge on gifts for her so she'll get noticed. The nice guy who is sensible and steady and lingers in the background won't provide her with the 'hey look at me' image they so longingly desire.
This was a great explanation of their mindset. They're addicted to attention, I suppose. Totally illogical to me since when someone thinks that I'm "awesome" (or however those females would explain it), I couldn't really care all that much. But I guess they have a different emotional reaction to attention, apparently it's good enough to form the rest of their lives around.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

^^^
A typical non-Anglo woman would be content with the attention from her partner and nobody else. These women are totally different aren't they?. They yearn to be the centre of attention in a wider audience. They'd love nothing better to be the KIm Kardashian of their town or to be seen as the 'beauty queen'.

Because they're embroiled in their own self-importance they'll never make decent relationship material and to the nice guy it's probably a blessing in disguise that they get ignored. Therefore decent guys should seek decent women, but what's a decent woman? I would say the ultimate factor is whether she's willing to have her man's best interests at heart or not.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^By that definition I'm not sure I've ever met a decent woman who wasn't related to me. It's in a woman's nature to value men for their utility and little else. That's why being rich makes you popular with them while having a decent personality doesn't, a fact which does not change when the woman is from another country. You think Asian woman value men for our upstanding behavior? For who we are? Nooo sir.

Much red pill discussion and observation focuses on women's inadequacy as romantic partners. But you see the bigger picture of what women think of men when you look at how they value us when romance isn't even on the table. THEY DON'T. Women make shitty friends by any reasonable definition of friendship (which I think is a lot of what gives the "Let's just be friends" rejection-insult it's sting; what could be more worthless than her friendship?). When I broke my arm in an accident it was my male friends who came to my aid when I desperately needed it, not females. It was my male friends who cooked, cleaned, helped me with my sling and brace. I asked the girl I had been seeing at the time (a 20-something Japanese) to come by, but in fact I never saw her face again.

Just this weekend I
1. walked past a girl on the street who had hung out with me a couple months ago. She was like "Oh, it's you" and walked on without another glance. I'm certain I've never done anything to offend her
2. ran into a girl who I thought was a friend at a bar. after roughly 5 seconds of conversation she was making a lame excuse to rejoin her REAL friends possessing, you know, real vaginas
3. reached out on FB to another girl I have no romantic interest in who came to one of my parties a month ago and who had expressed enthusiasm about coming again. she read my message but 48 hours later no reponse

Speaking of parties, I've also noticed that no matter how many times you invite a woman out to do something fun (as friends!) they will never invite you to anything. At least 80% of them are like that. Non-reciprocating faux-friends who deep down do not give a shit about you.

All the above examples are Japanese women; there's a lot where I live, and I can speak their language, got stories like this every week. It isn't that AW don't have men's interests at heart. Women period do not. We are only utility to them. I know this is not what people on this forum want to hear but it's what experience has forced me to accept.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

flowerthief00 wrote:^By that definition I'm not sure I've ever met a decent woman who wasn't related to me. It's in a woman's nature to value men for their utility and little else. That's why being rich makes you popular with them while having a decent personality doesn't, a fact which does not change when the woman is from another country. You think Asian woman value men for our upstanding behavior? For who we are? Nooo sir.

Much red pill discussion and observation focuses on women's inadequacy as romantic partners. But you see the bigger picture of what women think of men when you look at how they value us when romance isn't even on the table. THEY DON'T. Women make shitty friends by any reasonable definition of friendship (which I think is a lot of what gives the "Let's just be friends" rejection-insult it's sting; what could be more worthless than her friendship?). When I broke my arm in an accident it was my male friends who came to my aid when I desperately needed it, not females. It was my male friends who cooked, cleaned, helped me with my sling and brace. I asked the girl I had been seeing at the time (a 20-something Japanese) to come by, but in fact I never saw her face again.

Just this weekend I
1. walked past a girl on the street who had hung out with me a couple months ago. She was like "Oh, it's you" and walked on without another glance. I'm certain I've never done anything to offend her
2. ran into a girl who I thought was a friend at a bar. after roughly 5 seconds of conversation she was making a lame excuse to rejoin her REAL friends possessing, you know, real vaginas
3. reached out on FB to another girl I have no romantic interest in who came to one of my parties a month ago and who had expressed enthusiasm about coming again. she read my message but 48 hours later no reponse

Speaking of parties, I've also noticed that no matter how many times you invite a woman out to do something fun (as friends!) they will never invite you to anything. At least 80% of them are like that. Non-reciprocating faux-friends who deep down do not give a shit about you.

All the above examples are Japanese women; there's a lot where I live, and I can speak their language, got stories like this every week. It isn't that AW don't have men's interests at heart. Women period do not. We are only utility to them. I know this is not what people on this forum want to hear but it's what experience has forced me to accept.
GOOD WARNING ASSHOLE!!!
"All the above examples are Japanese women; there's a lot where I live, and I can speak their language, got stories like this every week."

JONNY LAW NEWS ALERT
WATCH OUT FOR BANANAS! THEY ARE f***ing NASTY! ASIAN WOMEN IN A WESTERN COUNTRY!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

flowerthief00 wrote:^By that definition I'm not sure I've ever met a decent woman who wasn't related to me.
That applies to 90% of women I've met so there's no need to feel left out :mrgreen:
It's in a woman's nature to value men for their utility and little else. That's why being rich makes you popular with them while having a decent personality doesn't, a fact which does not change when the woman is from another country.
Asian women can behave differently in the West and not in a positive way.

You think Asian woman value men for our upstanding behavior? For who we are? Nooo sir.
Filipina's can do for example. Many won't marry men from their own country because they lack loyalty in a relationship. Their words not mine!
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: American Girls don't want you if you're decent

Post by re85with »

If American women do not want you, then obviously women from foreign countries do.

If all the good American men turn to good foreign women, what does that leave for good/bad American women? All bad American men?

If some American women do not want to be with good American men, then they can always turn to jerks, cheaters, convicts, liars, adulterers, pedophiles, murderers, and other bad guys.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: American Girls don't want you if you're decent

Post by Jonny Law »

re85with wrote:If American women do not want you, then obviously women from foreign countries do.

If all the good American men turn to good foreign women, what does that leave for good/bad American women? All bad American men?

If some American women do not want to be with good American men, then they can always turn to jerks, cheaters, convicts, liars, adulterers, pedophiles, murderers, and other bad guys.
American Women
Will be most happy with Bad Men!
Jerks, cheaters, convicts, liars, adulterers, pedophiles, murderers, and other bad guys!

WOMEN LOVE AND NEED DRAMA
"Women crave drama because we need to experience the exhilaration of uncertainty, the excitement of having to exercise our creative powers to transform a situation or tame the wild beast. We understand and accept our feminine powers and we need to expend them in battle, not in the war zone, but in our personal lives. We are addicted to the pride that comes from the challenge of overcoming.When there's no drama eagerly popping up in our lives, we get lost in soap operas, reality shows and celebrity gossip. We want that “OMG” factor and we want it every day because without it, we would be numb."
http://elitedaily.com/women/women-crave-drama/
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:Don't focus on women. Focus on being content and successful. If you are successful you can buy the house you want, the toys you want etc. With that, heifers of all nations will flock to you like cattle to green lush veld. You can choose just 1 grade A1 breeding quality heifer to droo your calves, or you can hop the fence and mount those you want.
This is nonsense. This is something a person without money tells themself. How does having more money in your bank account translate into women suddenly liking you? It doesn't work like that.

If you don't believe me, start wearing a suit, make some fake business cards, and see how far that gets you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Don't focus on women. Focus on being content and successful. If you are successful you can buy the house you want, the toys you want etc. With that, heifers of all nations will flock to you like cattle to green lush veld. You can choose just 1 grade A1 breeding quality heifer to droo your calves, or you can hop the fence and mount those you want.

This is nonsense. This is something a person without money tells themself. How does having more money in your bank account translate into women suddenly liking you? It doesn't work like that.

If you don't believe me, start wearing a suit, make some fake business cards, and see how far that gets you.
I don't even own a suit. I don't drive fancy cars. But women know you have assets. I have no problem getting women. Do you know any wealthy or successful men that can't get women?

Make yourself a fake Internet profile just showing yourself in a tshirt and put in well wealthy or well off. Put in expensive hobbies. Women will be writing to you. Of course they will drop you when they find out it is fake. But if true you can pick and choose.