I know why there's more single men than women in America!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

I know why there's more single men than women in America!

Post by Mercury »

It's the lesbians!

American women can not possibly go any lower than their sheer portions of lesbians! To nobody's surprise, in America, there are WAAAY far more female homosexuals (lesbians) than there are male homosexuals (gays). And lesbians are the absolute worst of the worst in society! Horribly toxic; worse than toxic, to be exact, man hating, lesbians are even worse than spoiled rotten with a bad attitude! If you think a typical American woman is hateful and spoiled rotten with a bad attitude, lesbian Americans are over 300 times worse. Just merely approaching within less than 75 feet of a lesbian puts a guy at risk of not only alienation and destructive slander, but also a prison term. Trying to ask a lesbian out on a date is easily certain to get a guy about 10 years in the "Shu" at Pelican Bay State Prison! And the sheer numbers of lesbians in America have totally destroyed the entire dating atmosphere for guys in America!

The reason there are more single males than there are single females in America is NOT because of the influx of male workers! It's because of the lesbians and their immense, sheer numbers! Any time there are two lesbians falling in love with each other, it leaves two guys without girlfriends and without dates. Especially when the guys refuse to be gay.

Another reason to publicly humiliate lesbians, even by publicly broadcasting that homosexuality is a sin that will take a person to the Lake of Fire unless repented of. Literally as in telling lesbians to become straight or they'll perish in the Lake of Fire.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: I know why there's more single men than women in America

Post by re85with »

I barely even see a lesbian couple locally.

I see mostly single people or heterosexual couples.

I want to see more single American men go overseas and find a foreign girlfriend or wife. Do what I do, guys.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D