Why Most Men Stay Single or Marry Foreign Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Why Most Men Stay Single or Marry Foreign Women

Post by re85with »

http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=60319

This is a forum that has text and videos you can watch.

Although it seems that most American men are in a relationship or marriage with an American woman (where I am locally), reports say otherwise.

There are some men who are happily married or want to marry an American woman. But, we know that the rate of that is low. I fit into the category of American men who want to remain single or marry a women from another country. And I believe that my category is going to increase over the years.

Being single is good sometimes. But, there are other times when you want a beautiful woman to hug, hold, kiss, touch, speak, etc. A foreign woman would make you feel that way more than an American woman does.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Why Most Men Stay Single or Marry Foreign Women

Post by IraqVet2003 »

re85with wrote:http://www.fireflyfans.net/mthread.aspx?tid=60319

This is a forum that has text and videos you can watch.

Although it seems that most American men are in a relationship or marriage with an American woman (where I am locally), reports say otherwise.

There are some men who are happily married or want to marry an American woman. But, we know that the rate of that is low. I fit into the category of American men who want to remain single or marry a women from another country. And I believe that my category is going to increase over the years.

Being single is good sometimes. But, there are other times when you want a beautiful woman to hug, hold, kiss, touch, speak, etc. A foreign woman would make you feel that way more than an American woman does.
Hello, re85with I just happen to be one of those American (black) men. As a matter of fact re85with, I had just had celebrated my 44th birthday on this January 25th, 2017!!! I have never have been married nor do I have any children. Also, I am still a virgin but I'm NOT gay nor do I hate women. In addition, while I do enjoy being single having a great sense of freedom and autonomy, I do agree with you it would be nice to have a young, beautiful woman as both a companion and lover (wife). And I would too agree that a foreign woman would be a much better match for me (due to them being more feminine, respectful of men, supportive, traditional gender roles, etc.) than American women. I just have to decide which country to expat to and select my possible future wife from; Thailand, Philippines, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, etc.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

It's especially frustrating when, for instance, your favorite bartender announces on Facebook that she is single, and then about 2,000 single guys are all over her, many of those guys with the biggest, loudest, most expensive, fastest, and most souped up luxury sports cars on the road, and many of them easily also own the absolute biggest luxury mega mansions in the state. And she literally goes straight for the highest bidder.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's impossible to meet an American woman anyway. Just how would a man do this anyway? At a club or a bar? Forget it. That's a guaranteed way to meet a manipulator, possible sociopath, and definite narcissist. At the gym? I rarely even see pretty women at the gym. Mostly older people there. At the supermarket? They are even more rare in food stores than at the gym. At the mall? I hardly see any at the malls when I go there either. At school or work? That's an excellent way to catch a life destroying sexual harassment case or otherwise have your reputation ruined by these sociopaths. Online? Worse than clubs and bars. Parks? No, that's for families and lovers. Day game in public on the street? American women will not stop to talk to you.

But from what I remember in other countries, women everywhere as soon as you get off the plane. Women just walking around, and you could stop them and talk to them, even if they hadn't given you a signal to approach. Women who don't flake at the last minute. Women who have femininity. Women who don't have a chip or some underlying, seething anger or resentment for having been born a woman. Women who are able and willing to cook. Women who are beautiful and there are many of them, instead of a rare one or two every two or three years. Women who smile. Women who giggle. Women who don't need to go out on a date. Women who will pay for your date. Women who will pay for themselves. Women who ask the man out and the man for his number. Women who dress like women but not as sluts.

America has really puffed up women, because somehow the women do absolutely NOTHING. Not one thing. Nothing. They don't even know how to flirt. They don't ask the man or follow up. They expect to be chased and pursued, yet you're supposed to get the hint to back off at the appropriate non-indicator.

It seems for many American women that their feminine programming and innocence has been deleted, and in its place is conceit (to the level of being gods), rage, hypocrisy, cowardice, slander and death.

Despite being heterosexual and wanting a woman, when I think of American women, I don't have good thoughts about meeting them or talking to them. I have no good expectations when meeting or talking to American women, even if they seem positive and even if they seem genuine. Because I've seen them pretend very well in the past; many pretenders who go on the disappoint (attract and reject actresses playing a role to get ego supply). It's like I can never set aside the fact that so many of them have pretended and gone through before, and pretended like they weren't pretenders, only to be revealed as pretenders in the end. Fake and denying they're fake.

I do feel sorry for the small percentage of American women who are different. But where could a man find one of those?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Adama wrote:It's impossible to meet an American woman anyway. Just how would a man do this anyway? At a club or a bar? Forget it. That's a guaranteed way to meet a manipulator, possible sociopath, and definite narcissist. At the gym? I rarely even see pretty women at the gym. Mostly older people there. At the supermarket? They are even more rare in food stores than at the gym. At the mall? I hardly see any at the malls when I go there either. At school or work? That's an excellent way to catch a life destroying sexual harassment case or otherwise have your reputation ruined by these sociopaths. Online? Worse than clubs and bars. Parks? No, that's for families and lovers. Day game in public on the street? American women will not stop to talk to you.

But from what I remember in other countries, women everywhere as soon as you get off the plane. Women just walking around, and you could stop them and talk to them, even if they hadn't given you a signal to approach. Women who don't flake at the last minute. Women who have femininity. Women who don't have a chip or some underlying, seething anger or resentment for having been born a woman. Women who are able and willing to cook. Women who are beautiful and there are many of them, instead of a rare one or two every two or three years. Women who smile. Women who giggle. Women who don't need to go out on a date. Women who will pay for your date. Women who will pay for themselves. Women who ask the man out and the man for his number. Women who dress like women but not as sluts.

America has really puffed up women, because somehow the women do absolutely NOTHING. Not one thing. Nothing. They don't even know how to flirt. They don't ask the man or follow up. They expect to be chased and pursued, yet you're supposed to get the hint to back off at the appropriate non-indicator.

It seems for many American women that their feminine programming and innocence has been deleted, and in its place is conceit (to the level of being gods), rage, hypocrisy, cowardice, slander and death.

Despite being heterosexual and wanting a woman, when I think of American women, I don't have good thoughts about meeting them or talking to them. I have no good expectations when meeting or talking to American women, even if they seem positive and even if they seem genuine. Because I've seen them pretend very well in the past; many pretenders who go on the disappoint (attract and reject actresses playing a role to get ego supply). It's like I can never set aside the fact that so many of them have pretended and gone through before, and pretended like they weren't pretenders, only to be revealed as pretenders in the end. Fake and denying they're fake.

I do feel sorry for the small percentage of American women who are different. But where could a man find one of those?
Adama great post!!!! You are spot on about American society and how the real single's scene is now overseas!!!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

have no good expectations when meeting or talking to American women, even if they seem positive and even if they seem genuine. Because I've seen them pretend very well in the past; many pretenders who go on the disappoint (attract and reject actresses playing a role to get ego supply).
Ugh, can confirm. Even if everything seems 100% legit at this point I can't even be arsed to care. Best case scenario if you will be taken on an emotional rollercoaster for a month.
Adama wrote:I do feel sorry for the small percentage of American women who are different. But where could a man find one of those?
No reason to feel bad for them. They're all married, and if not, they will have zero problems finding a good man. I know one right now, and even though she likes me she's going to stick with what she's got. Don't even worry about it, they've got no problems finding a man.

If a girl is single past 23 it's because she's a piece of shit. Any decent girl in the U.S. will get snatched up within a few days of being "single".
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I do feel sorry for the small percentage of American women who are different.
I think there's a couple of things going on here:
  • You feel guilty for abandoning your own culture.
  • You have a misplaced savior complex and don't realize just how low in society you truly are. (Overconfidence).
  • You have last-ditch wishful thinking that maybe you can still maybe make it work here.
  • You are afraid of the unknown.
The fact is, any of the good American women can still find love if they put in 1/10th the effort it takes for American men. A girl can join a soccer league, screen carefully, and find a good mate among the dozens of suitors that will pursue her. A man can join a soccer team and battle it out with dozens of other dudes for the one girl on the team.

Reality is this:
  • No one except for family and friends will care that you are gone. And your friends will be happy for you.
  • American women aren't going to freak out that men are jumping ship. (LOL @MGTOW wishful thinking)
  • You can get what you want, but you will never get recognition or social validation from American society. For the most part, no one will notice you are gone.
  • 1980s America was the last good time in North America and it is never coming back. The West will continue to sink into a multicultural female-ruled dystopia, so you might as well let go of it now. Bill & Ted and waterslides and Ferris Bueller are gone forever, replaced by a sea of grinning brown greasy-faced hordes and the pucker-faced holier-than-thou Yankees that are using them as biological weapon to wipe out other groups of white people they don't like.
  • You will never get revenge on the women who have wronged you. You will always live with the knowledge that bad circumstances can turn you into a pathetic shell of a human being. You will always be scarred by your experiences with Ameriskanks, and carry the knowledge of the worst of human nature.
  • If you can stomach all of that, you CAN actually get what you want.
I feel like the options are suicide or leave the country. I guess I am one of the lucky ones, since I can easily do the latter.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
  • You have a misplaced savior complex and don't realize just how low in society you truly are. (Overconfidence).
  • You have last-ditch wishful thinking that maybe you can still maybe make it work here.
The fact is, any of the good American women can still find love if they put in 1/10th the effort it takes for American men. A girl can join a soccer league, screen carefully, and find a good mate among the dozens of suitors that will pursue her. A man can join a soccer team and battle it out with dozens of other dudes for the one girl on the team.

Reality is this:
  • No one except for family and friends will care that you are gone. And your friends will be happy for you.
  • American women aren't going to freak out that men are jumping ship. (LOL @MGTOW wishful thinking)
  • You can get what you want, but you will never get recognition or social validation from American society. For the most part, no one will notice you are gone.
  • 1980s America was the last good time in North America and it is never coming back. The West will continue to sink into a multicultural female-ruled dystopia, so you might as well let go of it now. Bill & Ted and waterslides and Ferris Bueller are gone forever, replaced by a sea of grinning brown greasy-faced hordes and the pucker-faced holier-than-thou Yankees that are using them as biological weapon to wipe out other groups of white people they don't like.
  • You will never get revenge on the women who have wronged you. You will always live with the knowledge that bad circumstances can turn you into a pathetic shell of a human being. You will always be scarred by your experiences with Ameriskanks, and carry the knowledge of the worst of human nature.
I feel like the options are suicide or leave the country. I guess I am one of the lucky ones, since I can easily do the latter.

I think except for the "savior complex," that the list probably applies to many men. Believe me though, I do know that I am no more than an ant standing before an angel to these women in the USA. I am not overconfident, and I'm not interested in most of them. I am interested in the 0.1% that exist here though who are in my particular "niche". There are a few of them, but you only see one or two of them every two or three years. Whereas Europe and South American have them in abundance. So it just seems more sensible to go live where they live in abundance.

I feel no excitement when I look at most American women. Don't get me wrong. The flesh screams out YES, YES, YES. But my soul and my spirit are not excited at the prospect of talking to or meeting American women. As I have said before, they lack feminine energy and you just don't feel that feeling for them on that level in your soul (the complement to masculine energy instead of an opponent and challenge). They are not really sweet either. It's basically like you're talking to a man that has some extremely superficial female interests. In other words, I think the depth and the core of what a woman should be is mainly deficient here in American women, for the most part.

Almost forgot to add, the fact that, probably 95% of the time when an American woman is "flirting" with you (the best she's able to with her limited feminine skill set), chances are, she's just playing a game to get your attention, rather than trying to initiate a new relationship. Many are attention whores looking for ego boosts who will string you along until you show them you've definitely lost interest (because these women think they are gods and can't believe you'd stop paying attention to them/ wanting them for real). They write checks which they have no intention of paying on, but they write that check anyway, knowing ahead of time they will not pay it, ever.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote: It's impossible to meet an American woman anyway. Just how would a man do this anyway? At a club or a bar? Forget it. That's a guaranteed way to meet a manipulator, possible sociopath, and definite narcissist. At the gym? I rarely even see pretty women at the gym. Mostly older people there. At the supermarket? They are even more rare in food stores than at the gym. At the mall? I hardly see any at the malls when I go there either. At school or work? That's an excellent way to catch a life destroying sexual harassment case or otherwise have your reputation ruined by these sociopaths. Online? Worse than clubs and bars. Parks? No, that's for families and lovers. Day game in public on the street? American women will not stop to talk to you.
Exactly, once you are out of school you are pretty much shit out of luck when it comes to meeting women. You really need friends who can introduce you to women, that's the only thing that works.
Adama wrote:America has really puffed up women, because somehow the women do absolutely NOTHING. Not one thing. Nothing. They don't even know how to flirt. They don't ask the man or follow up. They expect to be chased and pursued, yet you're supposed to get the hint to back off at the appropriate non-indicator.

Women in the US have big egos because they have been told in childhood and adolescence that they are "special" and that they are a "princess." Once they become grown women they still believe that stuff and think their shit don't stink. It's narcissism run amok.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Reality is this:

I think except for the "savior complex," that the list probably applies to many men. Believe me though, I do know that I am no more than an ant standing before an angel to these women in the USA. I am not overconfident, and I'm not interested in most of them. I am interested in the 0.1% that exist here though who are in my particular "niche". There are a few of them, but you only see one or two of them every two or three years. Whereas Europe and South American have them in abundance. So it just seems more sensible to go live where they live in abundance.

I feel no excitement when I look at most American women. Don't get me wrong. The flesh screams out YES, YES, YES. But my soul and my spirit are not excited at the prospect of talking to or meeting American women. As I have said before, they lack feminine energy and you just don't feel that feeling for them on that level in your soul (the complement to masculine energy instead of an opponent and challenge). They are not really sweet either. It's basically like you're talking to a man that has some extremely superficial female interests. In other words, I think the depth and the core of what a woman should be is mainly deficient here in American women, for the most part.

Almost forgot to add, the fact that, probably 95% of the time when an American woman is "flirting" with you (the best she's able to with her limited feminine skill set), chances are, she's just playing a game to get your attention, rather than trying to initiate a new relationship. Many are attention whores looking for ego boosts who will string you along until you show them you've definitely lost interest (because these women think they are gods and can't believe you'd stop paying attention to them/ wanting them for real). They write checks which they have no intention of paying on, but they write that check anyway, knowing ahead of time they will not pay it, ever.

This is very interesting, I think I've gotten used to it...since I've been exposed to this for years. I just forgot about it, or it became normal for me. I've literally forgotten or don't expect what you're talking about - the woman to have a genuine, soft, receptive "feminine energy" along with her feminine looks. There is something missing definitely, you're right. I used to get really mad about this when younger - I can remember after moving back from overseas as a teenager, that was one main thing that I noticed about the women here, and didn't like it. It just screamed unnatural at me...and had many of the same feelings that you do, about it. I've forgotten about it, because it's been so long. You can get used to anything...it seems.

A feminine, soft woman naturally draws a man into her. She doesn't have to do anything - this is just nature happening.

But. Since most American women have a war on against nature, this can't happen and doesn't. I always used to wonder at what was wrong with me.....why did I not feel "what I was supposed to" around women. I thought it was me - but wasn't. It's the women here...
Inside I always knew that, what's wrong with them?
I even had an Iranian friend, he said "yeah, what's wrong with them!?" when I brought up the topic of women here. He said that's the one thing he hates about here, everything else is great, for the most part. I think most guys have forgotten what feminimity is, or caring for a woman. Women have definitely forgot what this is, or they don't show it. It's a shame they think it's a weakness. That's a great shame, because it's the greatest thing about them - don't they understand that...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

There is something unGodly about all the women here. I imagine, if you took a tribesman or someone from a European society from 200 years ago or so... dropped them off in today's world - they would be disgusted, awed, and totally flabbergasted at the unnatural creation today that IS woman.
It's grotesque, in a way. Something which was meant to be petite, soft and beautiful, acting independent "tough" and getting angry so that no one messes with it. Today's world is upside down. It's hard to imagine just who's benefiting from this or who likes it. Even the most psychopathic ruler on the planet is still a man. I've said it before, I believe much of this has to do with the Lurianic Kabbalah, and particularly traces back to the Sabbatean Frankism.
Their idea to "include the left within the right" a kabbalistic concept of evil and good being the 'totality of God', they believe the messiah will come when either evil or good fills up the world. So it is their idea to raise the sparks of the divine, evil and good energies up to the Upper Worlds toward God. They want to invert everything, cause as much discord and hate and hurt as possible to hasten the return of Mossiach. They hold orgies, child sacrifices, incest, murder, etc, any bad thing...to sin for the sake of sinning - they believe that if you sin too much you will use up the world's store of sin (another kabbalist concept of critical mass) and then the Mossiach will come to redeem it. I don't know, but that sounds truly nuts to me.
Why not do good? If that will hasten the return of the messiah- as they see it. They say, "well we can't all be saints so let's all be sinners".
This is their logic;they also if they can do it on a mass scale - and encourage all kinds of these evils on a mass scale, then the critical mass is way affected on a global scale; more than just a handful of a couple thousand practitioners. If they can encourage abortions, murders, war, racism, terrorism, etc.,they will truly create evil. That is also why you see Freemason temples do a ton of charity and also sponsor hospitals and things etc, they want to include 'the left within the right' so they haven't stopped doing good...they just do a LOT of evil.
That is a truly formulaic way of looking at things, and that's how they think. It's hard to say if there's more going on than that. I posted a vid up of a Swiss tunnel ceremony earlier, that appeared to show a satanic ritual dancing. There's definitely a technocracy formed in the world that wants to enslave and dominate us -but so much of this is tied up with kabbalah.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAeMSMWuK8[/youtube]

Now you all know where all of this modern day bullsh*t comes from.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Reality is this:

This is very interesting, I think I've gotten used to it...since I've been exposed to this for years. I just forgot about it, or it became normal for me. I've literally forgotten or don't expect what you're talking about - the woman to have a genuine, soft, receptive "feminine energy" along with her feminine looks. There is something missing definitely, you're right. I used to get really mad about this when younger - I can remember after moving back from overseas as a teenager, that was one main thing that I noticed about the women here, and didn't like it. It just screamed unnatural at me...and had many of the same feelings that you do, about it. I've forgotten about it, because it's been so long. You can get used to anything...it seems.

A feminine, soft woman naturally draws a man into her. She doesn't have to do anything - this is just nature happening.

But. Since most American women have a war on against nature, this can't happen and doesn't. I always used to wonder at what was wrong with me.....why did I not feel "what I was supposed to" around women. I thought it was me - but wasn't. It's the women here...
Inside I always knew that, what's wrong with them?
I even had an Iranian friend, he said "yeah, what's wrong with them!?" when I brought up the topic of women here. He said that's the one thing he hates about here, everything else is great, for the most part. I think most guys have forgotten what feminimity is, or caring for a woman. Women have definitely forgot what this is, or they don't show it. It's a shame they think it's a weakness. That's a great shame, because it's the greatest thing about them - don't they understand that...
Foreign women have real femininity, and they will show it to you immediately, because it is within them. They love being women. They are not ashamed of some deep submissiveness, and they are not trying to prevail against the man. They want the man, but not to control and declare their glory by winning against him.

Whereas I have found that an American woman will use FAKE femininity to an extremely exaggerated degree to get your attention. They will do something eye popping very early to get your attention. But it is all sizzle. This type of Anglo woman is using her acting skills and putting on the female character to get attention and validation. The whole point? The ego boost is why many American women PRETEND to be feminine (it's an act just to see if you want them, and they give themselves points of glory if you hit on them, and more points for dropping you in a cruel manner or for seeing how much garbage you'll put up with til you give up on her or realize she's a waste of time). Almost every time they have no intention of becoming your woman. It's all about getting you to hit on them. That's it. It's all a trick to get you to "worship" them, by giving them the attention they want, which they consider as validation of their godhood. They're fabulously beautiful and all powerful.

Whereas foreign women are feminine and are not putting on an over the top, fake act to get her head inflated. She's actually interested in getting together, not simply in giving herself recognition for knowing that she's hot enough that you would take her.

This type of American woman is an idolatrous traitor. They worship themselves as gods and give themselves glory. That's how inflated the ego is, and that's how evil they are to the core, and the true person is lost because of this. That's why there's no real feminine natural character. It's all fake to get vain glory. These women truly fell for Satan's promise that they could be as gods.