Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Post by droid »

yick wrote:Bring some proper substansive data to back your claim, you can't and you won't. Don't bring newspaper articles from tabloid presses. Not good.
Is it a surprise you get mocked. Demanding (and rejecting) sources for western women drinking more and more, give me a break :lol:
Reminds me of the flat earth thing, with some people rejecting sources (sources, did you even bother?) as "all-fake".
yick wrote:
A great deal of white(r) women are not Anglo. Don't disrupt dialogue.
Who said they were?
Point out who said that.
Let's play your little game for a sec:
Nobody said that. But your shaming/diversion consists in that (some?) men that criticize Anglo women "can't get white women", But this is not all correct, even taking the shaming 'premise' at face value. They could arguably "get" :roll: white, non-anglo women. Please quit wasting space.
yick wrote:
Again with this :shock:, open your own thread on it. We're not discussing non-whites pursuing white women or something, we're discussing the women's demeanor
It's all related - it can be discussed

You're not discussing anything, just repeating (over and over).
Women overwhelmingly prefer their own group *shocker*, now how does that affect the sources you failed to acknowledge?
Its not about who "gets" what. A martian could carry on the study; are you gonna tell him "you can't get white women" :lol:
yick wrote:Now what's your solution to all this?
The thread is about recognizing some problems here, which seems too hard for some to swallow without resorting to diversion. Solutions, if desired at all, can be pondered about later. Personally I give a shit less and less each day, it just happens to be still somewhat interesting 8)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Is it a surprise you get mocked.

Who does the mocking? YOU? The brain trust?
Demanding (and rejecting) sources for western women drinking more and more, give me a break :lol:
Tabloid newspapers are NOT evidence and they're certainly not reliable sources. The Daily Mail and The Washington Post are not evidence.

No-one said it.... so get lost.... End of! 8)

But neither are you, just whinging and moaning without accepting that men might have the same issues regarding substance abuse and entitlement issues.

All I said was that men and women of this generation are two sides of the same coin - that's it. And that there were decent women, not that they were all decent and not every young man is a tosser, nope - didn't say that at all, and all I want is your solution - which you can't give, because whinging and crying is a solution to you.

The thread is about recognizing some problems here, which seems too hard for some to swallow without resorting to diversion. Solutions, if desired at all, can be pondered about later. Personally I give a shit less and less each day, it just happens to be still somewhat interesting 8)
So you have nuthin'

I might have guessed. :roll:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Much has changed in the USA over the past 40 uears with respect to sexual market balance of power. If you can't see that, you're as willingly blind as MrMan with his inability to tell whether a man is good-looking or not (curious that screen name he has, as if wanting emphasize his masculinity, lest there be any doubts, I notice he's written another long post reassuring himself that he's normal LOL...).

Women have never wanted to marry down socially/financially, but this was less of a problem in the past, since men dominated the top jobs. Now that women have moved into top jobs more and more, the unwillingness of women to marry down means women with good jobs have a difficult time finding acceptable partners, while men with good jobs, like Kradmelder, have an abundance of choices. Opposite situation for non-elite men/women: here the women have the abundance of choices and the men have the weak negotiating position.

Kradmelder and Yick lecture about self-improvement. This is fine for the individual, since human laziness ensures that most men are NOT maximizing their potential, so it's usually possible to move up at someone else's expense. But there's usually some limit to how high a man can go. Furthermore, it's a mathematical certainty that for every man who moves up in rank, someone else moves down. 80% of the men are always in the bottom 80%, and hypergamy ensures that bottom 80% is not a good place to be for men seeking women. Moving abroad to boost competitiveness is also a zero sum game, the western man just crowds out the local man. So yes, there is an element of hand waving in those lectures about self improvement. Self improvement is the best each of us can do as individuals, but it doesn't answer the question of whether and why things changed over the last 40+ years.

As already noted, I definitely believe the "whether things have changed" question deserves a yes answer. Besides women moving up in the workforce, that I previously noted, here are some other reasons why things are more difficult nowadays; women no longer need men as providers due to welfare; women shutting down sexually (this is happening everywhere due to smartphones and social networks but almost certainly worst in the USA, which has always been the most sex-negative country in the world, at least among middle class whites, Europeans have always noticed that Americans are incredibly uptight about sex, just look at MrMan freaking for an example of make uptightness); lots of quality male immigration from Eastern Europe/India/China so that having a highly paid STEM job is nothing special in places like San Francusco or Washington DC (places where I lived which are notorious for huge surplus of men in the same elite job category as Kradmelder but who can't find mates).

I think it's important to face reality. Life is tougher for average white men than in the glory days of the 1950's through 1970's when whites dominated the world and men dominated women. But having faced reality, you have to accept that we're not going back to the way things were. All we can do is play the hand we were dealt. Try to claw your way up the ladder into the top 10% where life is still good (Kradmelder's world). Secretly cheer when other men slip and fall, because that makes your climb easier (zero sum game). Moving to another country still gives a big boost in many cases: the underlying theme of HA.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Now that women earn money, they will simply have to bring their money to the table. They were stupid enough to believe that careers mean freedom. Since they have believed that, unless they want to live life single, they will be forced to eventually pair off with some of the displaced men who earn less than them.

And although many people choose money as the number one factor as to who to choose as a partner, there are many people who are capable of feeling love who choose their partners based upon that love, and they work out the finances together. However, that can only work if the persons actually bond, love and care for one another.

If they don't love each other (and many are incapable of loving anyone else but themselves and their money), they can't put the other person's needs first, they will constantly resent the other person.

For most normal people, they choose the person they love, and money comes secondary. If one partner is greedy then such partnerships cannot take place.

Just like you couldn't have a greedy, spendthrift business partner who hates your guts. Choose a partner who isn't filled with lust for money (greed), who loves and respects you, and who is humble. But unfortunately, lovers of money never conceive of this, because they don't believe such exists in reality. These are faithless people.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
Is it a surprise you get mocked.

Demanding (and rejecting) sources for western women drinking more and more, give me a break :lol:
Tabloid newspapers are NOT evidence and they're certainly not reliable sources. The Daily Mail and The Washington Post are not evidence.
No-one said it.... so get lost.... End of! 8)

But neither are you, just whinging and moaning without accepting that men might have the same issues regarding substance abuse and entitlement issues.

All I said was that men and women of this generation are two sides of the same coin - that's it. And that there were decent women, not that they were all decent and not every young man is a tosser, nope - didn't say that at all, and all I want is your solution - which you can't give, because whinging and crying is a solution to you.

So you have nuthin'

I might have guessed. :roll:
Stop making a -deceitful- fool out of yourself. You act as if no one could read your posts.
Also, you "called me out", wanted sources on something self-evident, yet I provided. *beyond the tabloids*, genius, it's there, don't be so brazen.
Again the 'solutions' diversion? :lol:

pfff well :lol: once bona fide dialogue is disrupted, someone's gotta do the hard work :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Now that women earn money, they will simply have to bring their money to the table. They were stupid enough to believe that careers mean freedom. Since they have believed that, unless they want to live life single, they will be forced to eventually pair off with some of the displaced men who earn less than them.
Nah they’ll just continue to be sluts when young and then crazy cat ladies as now.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:
Stop making a -deceitful- fool out of yourself. You act as if no one could read your posts.
Yeah, it's all there, who's arguing with it?

Also, you "called me out", wanted sources on something self-evident, yet I provided.

No you didn't, tabloid newspapers aren't trusted sources.

beyond the tabloids*, genius, it's there, don't be so brazen.
You have provided nothing but crappy links to sensationalist tabloid newspapers.
Again the 'solutions' diversion? :lol:
Why is it a diversion? You think this is a problem, so I am sure you want it solved, correct?

pfff well :lol: once whinging, moaning and crying is disrupted, someone's gotta do the hard work :lol:
Fixed, you're welcome. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Now that women earn money, they will simply have to bring their money to the table. They were stupid enough to believe that careers mean freedom. Since they have believed that, unless they want to live life single, they will be forced to eventually pair off with some of the displaced men who earn less than them.
Nah they’ll just continue to be sluts when young and then crazy cat ladies as now.
Here he comes 'Happier Abroad's' no.1 case study.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder and Yick lecture about self-improvement. This is fine for the individual, since human laziness ensures that most men are NOT maximizing their potential, so it's usually possible to move up at someone else's expense. But there's usually some limit to how high a man can go.
This is very true Frank, and a good point. You still have only the basics and self improvement will only get you so far. All the degrees, aesthetic physical fitness and social skills aren't going to help you land... I don't know... Scarlett Johansson.

So it is a case of self improvement has to collide with a reality check about your actual worth in the marketplace.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
That's your problem right there. Completely faithless.

Some of them will become cat ladies. Some of them will choose other routes.

I was working somewhere recently where I saw examples of both of these. The woman who was the "President" of the company told me that she basically sacrificed marriage and family for her career. But another woman told me that she has a house husband for over 20 years now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The real problem is that females are married to the ZOG in the West and increasingly elsewhere. If a man is still handed much money from the ZOG or useful to a female in other ways, such as being able to supply her with drugs or whatever, then he may be tolerated as a bit on the side for a while, but that is about it. The situation will not improve until the current system is deposed or collapses. I personally think that current females are beyond redemption and will have to be forced to breed their replacements and then disposed of.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
Also, you "called me out", wanted sources on something self-evident, yet I provided. *beyond the tabloids*, genius, it's there, don't be so brazen.
No you didn't, tabloid newspapers aren't trusted sources.
Go away you brute, told you, quit wasting space here.
Ok, have the last word, i command you :!: do as i say, add one more post
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:Women have never wanted to marry down socially/financially, but this was less of a problem in the past, since men dominated the top jobs. Now that women have moved into top jobs more and more, the unwillingness of women to marry down means women with good jobs have a difficult time finding acceptable partners, while men with good jobs, like Kradmelder, have an abundance of choices. Opposite situation for non-elite men/women: here the women have the abundance of choices and the men have the weak negotiating position.

Kradmelder and Yick lecture about self-improvement. This is fine for the individual, since human laziness ensures that most men are NOT maximizing their potential, so it's usually possible to move up at someone else's expense. But there's usually some limit to how high a man can go. Furthermore, it's a mathematical certainty that for every man who moves up in rank, someone else moves down. 80% of the men are always in the bottom 80%, and hypergamy ensures that bottom 80% is not a good place to be for men seeking women. Moving abroad to boost competitiveness is also a zero sum game, the western man just crowds out the local man. So yes, there is an element of hand waving in those lectures about self improvement. Self improvement is the best each of us can do as individuals, but it doesn't answer the question of whether and why things changed over the last 40+ years.
Great points about the zero-sum. Normally nothing wrong with men being under the 80%. Problem is if the quality of females gets degraded slowly over time with respect to men. Then those men would be pressured to move "up" or settle for less and less, which is a legitimate concern.

My contention here is that it's not just about economics though, there's also a demeanor problem to a degree, with women becoming somewhat more masculine and detached over time. Obviously not saying they are or will become total males etc, but the race to the 'top" is in a way more a race to "adapting to a dude" so to speak, than just economic improvement.
Some like Eric say that men, somehow in response, are becoming more effeminate, and I've seen it, but I wonder to which degree this is correlated though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:My contention here is that it's not just about economics though, there's also a demeanor problem to a degree, with women becoming somewhat more masculine and detached over time.
But the reason for their horrible demeanor is largely that the system pays for their nasty fat asses, so they have no incentive to improve themselves.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote: Go away you brute, told you, quit wasting space here.
What have I told you about calling people names, you child.

Try and debate like an adult.

Ok, have the last word
Thanks, I will.

It must be awful to be walking around with an IQ of sub-50, mind you, it means you can keep Cornfed company on here. 8)