Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why anglo women are so terrible; PC brigade

Post by droid » March 11th, 2017, 8:07 am

But again it seems your context is not that relevant in this Krad. First, white SA, although white, seems a different, authentic culture. I wish we could get some other poster to weigh in on it.
Second no offense but you're going for past-the-wall middle aged women with grown kids, which to be honest we could all do here, even cornfed. And this has also allowed you to skip dealing with cyber-narcissists altogether. I mean we can only try to imagine here how SA was 30 years ago, probably p*ssy paradise for a regular hard working average or blue collar guy.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » March 11th, 2017, 8:15 am

droid wrote:^Com'on man stick to logic, that just amounts to waving your hand and saying (wooom) "there is no issue"

None of this is complicated, like you say. The fact plenty of men settle for heavy set and or women with baggage proves nothing.
They end up divorcing by hordes as well, so that is that. Even good looking, quality men that 'can get white women' :roll: come out with complains, they even make it to this forum if you've paid attention.
I'm not saying there isn't an issue, there is a definite issue, but it isn't down to gender, it's down to a certain age demographic who seem to think they are entitled to shite. Women who are average and nasty think they are entitled to Brad Pitt and below average men think they are entitled to no strings sex on tap - is it everyone? No, but that entitlement is widespread amongst the 'yoof' of today. You read it on here enough times 'Can I be a 'rock star in Russia/Philippines or the Congo' or 'Oh no, the Chinese don't give me a second glance like they were doing in 2010' (D_Athlete) that's what I read on here more than anything.

Basically, my point is this, yes, there are lots of shitty white women, but there are also loads of shitty white men, if you (plural) make an effort then you will get a quality woman, of course, there is low hanging fruit - they are easy to get which is why a lot of men end up with these women, short term gains and easy sex is preferable to putting in hard yards for self improvement and being patient and getting a quality woman - I know enough friends and family members who do exactly that.

Are there weird guys out there? yeah but it's preposterous to then blanket-shame for not "self-improving" into the alcohol/drug culture, tattoos, not fitting-in with extreme-liberalism, or for avoiding risky marriages with double-digit notch-count ladies. We could split hairs here all day as to the proportion of flaws afflicting each gender, but it suffices to see the online literature.
You can't blanket shame a whole demographic of women either - that's not fair, there are decent women that I know, loads actually, they're not my cup of tea but they would make good wives and mums. There are shitty women too, who have had handled more white meat that a KFC night worker on a double shift.
Also you and Krad haven't spent significant time in the states and don't really know what you're talking about. And while you may give a better take on the UK (please share), Krad is old school and his views are dated, like I've said. He probably got action back when things were better, particularly since southafricans seem a more authentic conservative culture, from what I've seen.
'Anglo' denotes England, well technically the Angle tribe were formerly of Southern Denmark and uprooted wholesale to England (which is where it gets its name) but Anglo can also refer to Australia, New Zealand, parts of South Africa, parts of Canada, parts of the United States.

UK, well if you want a single woman with no kids, you need to get in early, if you are past 30 then you need to get on board with single mothers because a lot of women over 30 will have kids though you do have 'career women' also, a lot of women over 30 who don't have kids will be graduates with good jobs and will expect the male to be the same as them academically. There was something about there being a lack of 'suitable' men for graduate women and an overflow of 'suitable' men for non-graduate women.

So, what does this mean, there isn't actually a shortage of dating partners if graduate women would just date plumbers, brickies and tradesmen but it doesn't seem they want to do that, and there is an actual shortage of male graduates vs female graduates in regards dating choices.

It's generally hard for non-white men, especially non-white men who aren't Afro-Caribbean to date white women in England. It isn't easy for Afro-Caribbean men either but they have it better than say - BBC (British Born Chinese) or men of Indian and Pakistani heritage - who would have it the worst.

Is this good? Is it better than America? I am not looking for a woman in that pool so I don't really care and I am not conversant with the percentage of chance one would have to date a quality woman.

https://soulmates.theguardian.com/men-seeking-women

But if you go on here and check out what's in London regards dating choices (female, graduate, 25-35) you'll find lots of nice looking young white women wanting to meet someone. All they are doing is waiting for the person who ticks their boxes to come along, why can't you (plural) do the same?

And to clarify, this is not even about white women exclusively. As discussed many times, women of other races in the anglo chumpzone adopt the same behaviors with time, with FOB's being noticed by men for their better demeanor. I mean the 'Anglo' term has kind of gone beyond the purely racial one, at least when it comes to these things.
There are badly behaved, rude, shitty women - I agree - same as there are men.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » March 11th, 2017, 8:30 am

droid wrote:But again it seems your context is not that relevant in this Krad. First, white SA, although white, seems a different, authentic culture. I wish we could get some other poster to weigh in on it.
Second no offense but you're going for past-the-wall middle aged women with grown kids, which to be honest we could all do here, even cornfed. And this has also allowed you to skip dealing with cyber-narcissists altogether. I mean we can only try to imagine here how SA was 30 years ago, probably p*ssy paradise for a regular hard working average or blue collar guy.
Yick can tell you I'm not going for past the wall women but very attractive women. He had seen pics but I'm not posting women on an open forum.

Why on earth would any man want to deal with a cyber narcissist? Walk on by.

p***y was not easy in the old SA. Women didn't sleep around then so men married young.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » March 11th, 2017, 8:48 am

I think much of the problem is that men that are not attractive themselves, are fat, don't have assets nor attractive personalities somehow think they are entitled to hot women that tick all their boxes, never consider if they tick such a woman's boxes. So they will be shot down every time.

Many such hot women I don't care to tick their box as they are self absorbed entitlement queens and nasty. I only care to stick my dick in their box. I dated a model once who was the ugliest person ever underneath the 45 kg hot body. She ticked no box but turned heads.

But there are attractive women that tick my boxes and tickle my dick as well. Sure they are a small minority. But I think the right woman for a man has always been hard to find. Before we didn't slate them all. We just looked until we found a suitable one. Men make the mistake of confusing a hot body and good sex for a suitable one. I did. Now I have good looks and good sex because I didn't look for that. I chose based on the person and compatibility with my way of life and beliefs. I just got a big bonus with it.

I wish you all could find that. But to find it you need to examine your priorities and make sure you yourself are suitable for the kind of woman you want. That is not country or race specific but applies to all relationships.

I'm not fat, I'm not ugly, I'm not blue collar or low income. And I have a very nice lifestyle. women often say I am a good catch. So I sorted out my side and I can choose. All that is left is not make bad choices. If i was poor, fat, ugly, debt ridden I would have to consider what my prospects really are and fix myself or choose from what is reality. Slating all women for not wanting my reality will certainly not get me laid.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » March 11th, 2017, 9:28 am

Sorry but quit giving lectures Krad, you are on a different context, If anything this speaks well of SA but don't aggrandize yourself, which is all it amounts to, as usual.

We get it, Ok, self-improvement is necessary, actually common sense, and some guys neglect it, but it doesn't mean *anyone* complaining about some trends falls on that category. Let's not compound issues here, there's a general lack of honesty in you guys' discourse.
Kradmelder wrote:
droid wrote:probably p*ssy paradise for a regular hard working average or blue collar guy
p***y was not easy in the old SA. Women didn't sleep around then so men married young.
Ok I understand it was more conservative so yeah 'p*ssy paradise' in a monger sense is the wrong term. My point is, did blue collar guys with non STEM get access to marriageable women back then or were they 'low class' 'losers' too that were 'breeded out'? How many of their women were tattooed, self absorbed, heavy drinkers back then?

We really need an additional SA poster here, there's just not enough information.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » March 11th, 2017, 10:10 am

Yick wrote:
Why quote me if you didn't read it? You are just postulating the same.
Yick wrote:Basically, my point is this, yes, there are lots of shitty white women, but there are also
loads of shitty white men.
There are badly behaved, rude, shitty women - I agree - same as there are men.
This is meaningless. More hand waving.
Is it impossible for some trend to happen unevenly among the genders?
Yick wrote:You can't blanket shame a whole demographic of women either - that's not fair, there are decent women that I know, loads actually, they're not my cup of tea but they would make good wives and mums
True, some guys go overboard, but let's not compound the issues. They are still there.
UK, well if you want a single woman with no kids, you need to get in early, if you are past 30 then you need to get on board with single mothers because a lot of women over 30 will have kids though you do have 'career women' also, a lot of women over 30 who don't have kids will be graduates with good jobs and will expect the male to be the same as them academically. There was something about there being a lack of 'suitable' men for graduate women and an overflow of 'suitable' men for non-graduate women.

So, what does this mean, there isn't actually a shortage of dating partners if graduate women would just date plumbers, brickies and tradesmen but it doesn't seem they want to do that, and there is an actual shortage of male graduates vs female graduates in regards dating choices.
Thanks

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » March 11th, 2017, 10:19 am

Blue collar generally married blue collar. Quite a few of those women used to be slutty though.

Tattooed women were very rare. Drunk women were not common. There used to men's bars and ladies bars. In ladies bars men behaved. Men's bars were no women. Of course those were whites only.

We have tattooed drunk women now. I just pass them by and ignore them. Beneath my radar so why worry about them? I generally go for a better class of women.

The uk had far more low class drunk tattooed women. I'm sure the usa as well. But are discussing proportion or the point that such women exist, but decent ones do as well. I contend the latter. The same applies to men. Far more scaly men exist now than then. Whether the ratios of decent to scaly have changed between men and women, probably yes. More women have become rotten than men. It only means men need to jack up their game as the competition increased. It certainly was easier for the poor man to find a decent wife before. But the more a man rises up the ladder the less this applies. In the top rungs decent women are just as available as before.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » March 11th, 2017, 10:25 am

droid wrote:
Why quote me if you didn't read it? You are just postulating the same.
I read all that you have written, what have I misconstrued?

This is meaningless. More hand waving.
Is it impossible for some trend to happen unevenly among the genders?
It's not

The only reason you think there is an uneven trend is because you aren't dating young men, you don't care.

Women in your age demographic think there is a lack of eligible and available men. It's two sides of the same coin (as my Chinese students like to say...)
Yick wrote:You can't blanket shame a whole demographic of women either - that's not fair, there are decent women that I know, loads actually, they're not my cup of tea but they would make good wives and mums
True, some guys go overboard, but let's not compound the issues. They are still there.
The issues aren't gender driven, they are driven by an annoying sense of entitlement by both sexes.

Who was that wanker who wanted to be a millionaire by blogging on YouTube - Tsar! That's him! He's an extreme example of such entitlement but it exists in milder forms, they want things without working for it.

In the UK, there are a shortage of graduate men to date graduate women - especially in London, so if you get a degree, go to the gym and get in some semblance of shape and learn some social skills and bathe regularly - and are white (of course) and not massively ugly - you should get a decent white woman.

If you CANNOT get a white woman, then you need to look to yourself.

Because blaming a whole demographic of female isn't going to help YOU (plural as always) get laid.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » March 11th, 2017, 10:27 am

The world has become harder for the lower rungs of men not just in terms of women. Blue collar men find it harder to get work. Look at your rust belt and our railway and mine workers. The world mechanized and globalized. The writing was on the wall for long. Get a skill or get marginalised. Jobs, women, life alles. You can blame who ever you like for this. Reality is a white man must jack up his game to stay on top. World is tough. It is not for whiny cry babies. The men climbing the ladder and making the effort still to well. Someone I think jamesbond posted race and gender graphs of sat score vs income. Asian men and white men with high scores had by far the highest incomes. I doubt many are sexless. I am not and neither are my successful friends. My friends who did nothing with their lives now can just drink and get no sex. Is this a surprise? Ask any woman what they would prefer. Not the tattooed ones. Decent good lookin g ones.

If you are looking for reasons why you or other men get no sex and get no women, the mirror is one place to look and a good starting point. I am sure it weighs in as much as jews and tattooes. I have no idea why a person himself is Incel. But I am sure he knows why himself if he admits it.
Last edited by Kradmelder on March 11th, 2017, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » March 11th, 2017, 10:35 am

Kradmelder wrote: The uk had far more low class drunk tattooed women. I'm sure the usa as well. But are discussing proportion or the point that such women exist, but decent ones do as well. I contend the latter. The same applies to men. Far more scaly men exist now than then. Whether the ratios of decent to scaly have changed between men and women, probably yes. More women have become rotten than men. It only means men need to jack up their game as the competition increased. It certainly was easier for the poor man to find a decent wife before. But the more a man rises up the ladder the less this applies. In the top rungs decent women are just as available as before.
Tattoos and women have been a recent trend, before the 1990's - it was really rare for women to have tattoo's and the only people who really had them were soldiers and sailors (not RAF airmen who were usually a cut above :lol: )

Since the arrival of 'ladette' culture of around 1994, women were encouraged to behaved properly and be 'decent' and not to be 'common' if they were actually common but now it has properly gone to shit, women act like men these days, have as many tattoos, swear as much and engage in promiscuous sex... there are still decent women who behave but the whole thing has been turned upside down, its hard to find a proper 'lady' like you can in China.

I agree with your posts on this subject for sure. The further up you go, the more properly behaving ladies there are.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » March 11th, 2017, 10:35 am

Yick wrote:
Stop copy pasting your own comments, you're not refuting what I'm saying or adding to the dialog.
It's ridiculous to contend that gender phenomena don't exist and everything affects both exactly equally.

And again this is not just about white women, for crying out loud why are you obsessed with that? :idea: :!:

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » March 11th, 2017, 10:41 am

droid wrote: Stop copy pasting your own comments, you're not refuting what I'm saying or adding to the dialog.

f**k off! Who are you? The copy and paste police. :lol:

I'm refuting the main point you are making - I am adding plenty to the dialogue. You might not think so, I don't think you
are doing much to forward the dialogue to a practical solution.
It's ridiculous to contend that gender phenomena don't exist and everything affects both exactly equally.
Why is it ridiculous, tell me why this is?
And again this is not just about white women, for crying out loud why are you obsessed with that?
Because

a) most women in the west are white

and

b) If you aren't interested in white women (I'm not) there are better places than home, anglo women (I didn't put that in the title) means women from England or of English heritage - they're usually white.
I''ll rest my case until you actually have something to say.
You've rested nothing, bleating, moaning and whinging and not offering prospective solutions isn't presenting any kind of case.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » March 11th, 2017, 10:46 am

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: The uk had far more low class drunk tattooed women. I'm sure the usa as well. But are discussing proportion or the point that such women exist, but decent ones do as well. I contend the latter. The same applies to men. Far more scaly men exist now than then. Whether the ratios of decent to scaly have changed between men and women, probably yes. More women have become rotten than men. It only means men need to jack up their game as the competition increased. It certainly was easier for the poor man to find a decent wife before. But the more a man rises up the ladder the less this applies. In the top rungs decent women are just as available as before.
Tattoos and women have been a recent trend, before the 1990's - it was really rare for women to have tattoo's and the only people who really had them were soldiers and sailors (not RAF airmen who were usually a cut above :lol: )

Since the arrival of 'ladette' culture of around 1994, women were encouraged to behaved properly and be 'decent' and not to be 'common' if they were actually common but now it has properly gone to shit, women act like men these days, have as many tattoos, swear as much and engage in promiscuous sex... there are still decent women who behave but the whole thing has been turned upside down, its hard to find a proper 'lady' like you can in China.

I agree with your posts on this subject for sure. The further up you go, the more properly behaving ladies there are.
Here as well. Plenty of women now have tattooes, smoke, get drunk and are foul mouthed. But they are secretaries or menial workers. If i choose to date there I will and can expect kak behaviour. Why should I do that? Why dwell on it? I'm not interested in trolling the gutters then complaining the gutters are full of trash. Is it a surprise? It is like trolling Bangkok nightclubs and being shocked the women are sluts.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » March 11th, 2017, 10:56 am

Kradmelder wrote: Here as well. Plenty of women now have tattooes, smoke, get drunk and are foul mouthed. But they are secretaries or menial workers. If i choose to date there I will and can expect kak behaviour. Why should I do that? Why dwell on it? I'm not interested in trolling the gutters then complaining the gutters are full of trash. Is it a surprise? It is like trolling Bangkok nightclubs and being shocked the women are sluts.
Bang on as usual, Krad. :D

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » March 11th, 2017, 11:08 am

yick wrote:f**k off! Who are you? The copy and paste police. :lol:
I'm refuting the main point you are making - I am adding plenty to the dialogue. You might not think so, I don't think you
are doing much to forward the dialogue to a practical solution.
There goes Hulk again with nothing to say, what next? that you can punch me or whatever?
yick wrote:
Why is it ridiculous, tell me why this is?
Look, even Krad admitted it, even YOU somewhat admitted it above. Really *None of this is complicated*.
yick wrote:
And again this is not just about white women, for crying out loud why are you obsessed with that?
Because
a) most women in the west are white
and
b) If you aren't interested in white women (I'm not) there are better places than home, anglo women (I didn't put that in the title) means women from England or of English heritage - they're usually white.
Not really the case anymore don't be disingenuous, AND it just happens that white women exist beyond the Anglo world, which is what we're discussing, Dr Banner. That's why it's weird you pounding on and on whether some guys can get white women or not.
yick wrote:
I''ll rest my case until you actually have something to say.
You've rested nothing, bleating, moaning and whinging and not offering prospective solutions isn't presenting any kind of case.
The discussion is about a current state, not the solutions, read the title. Sh*t you're really dense sometimes.