American Woman Market Will Crash In 2017

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: American Woman Market Will Crash In 2017

Post by Teal Lantern »

HouseMD wrote:Shall I collect a "best of Taco" that is a compilation of your failed predictions over the years? Guess what, you're wrong again, look at all of your 2016 predictions. And your 2015 predictions. And your 2014 predictions. Et al...
I was getting a bit nervous as we were nearing the end of February without such a thread, so mock the Tock if you must, I'm feeling better. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jonny Law wrote:
MrMan wrote:The US government and society favor feminism because men in government and society allow it to happen. I do not think feminism is sustainable long-term because it relies on men allowing it to exist, and feminism has created a situation that is unfavorable to men. Feminism goes against natural instincts and order, so it is vulnerable. But that's in the long-term.

In the short term, which could last a hundred years, it make take some serious social upheaval to get rid of feminism. US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp.

I am thinking of ancient Rome. When Augustus took over, it was after a time of sexual libertinism, and he promoted a more conservative society. They had a dictator take over and establish himself as emperor. He then had the power to make some of these social changes. If the US or other countries get a more authoritarian type leader who opposes feminism, that could get rid of it.

There could also be some social shifts within a democracy away from feminism and toward other philosophies. A religious awakening could also do this sort of thing. That would be the best scenario.
"US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp."

History Lesson
Democracy is a self correcting problem.
The imperial period of Rome lasted approximately 1,500 years compared to the 500 years of the Republican era.

.[/i]In Ancient Rome[/b]
1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies
1. Meanwhile in Thailand
Number Of Young Thai Children Abandoned By Parents Has Increased
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/452 ... increased/
2. Advertisement for Thai Women
Are you looking for women who are the most unfaithful in the world?
Do you like other men (women, anything that moves) f***ing your girlfriend/wife?
Do you want to have a bastard child with a worthless piece of shit that has absolutely no motherly instincts?
f**k-YEAH GO TO THAILAND!

Fall of Rome
5 century AD: The Empire is ruled by an elite of military men that use the Emperor as a puppet; due to massive debts and financial problems, and starts “selling” parts of the Empire in exchange for protection.
In the United States
The debt of the United States has reached $20 Trillion USD. The US of Gay has massive debt and financial problems. The United Stated have sold off the Panama Canal.
Our National Parks Now Belong to United Nations
http://www.texemarrs.com/061997/nationa ... _to_un.htm

Very interesting and true.

Any society that didn't practice strict sexual restraint was eventually destroyed. Berlin, prior to WW II is a good example of this. That city was a prostitution theme park. After the war a wall was built through Berlin and the citizens were held as virtual prisoners for 40 years. The same thing will happen to America. The wall on the Mexican border is for the same purpose, to keep the people from leaving. America is 241 years old this year.

On March 15, the US government hits its borrowing limit and the Fed will raise rates.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFJUAf9afA[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

After the break up of the Soviet Union in the 1990's thousands of Russian career women became street walkers to pay the bills. Like wise, when America crashes and half the American women lose their jobs they too will take to the streets. Prices will hit rock bottom. At that point you won't need to be a billionaire to attract female attention.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:It should all come crashing down before November 2017. They cannot keep this going for much longer. Then, getting a "normal" girlfriend should become a lot easier.
Taco wrote: ... Like wise, when America crashes and half the American women lose their jobs they too will take to the streets. Prices will hit rock bottom. At that point you won't need to be a billionaire to attract female attention.
So men will call their favorite street-walker their "girlfriend", and this will be the new normal. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Taco wrote:
It should all come crashing down before November 2017. They cannot keep this going for much longer. Then, getting a "normal" girlfriend should become a lot easier.

It could also go the exact opposite way. It all comes crashing down, American women will figure to go all out lesbian or go only for violent killers who rob, kill, and steal to retain their breadwinner status. That happens, and getting a normal girlfriend will become as impossible as busting through a welded steel wall with wood chips and a slingshot.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mercury wrote:
Taco wrote:
It should all come crashing down before November 2017. They cannot keep this going for much longer. Then, getting a "normal" girlfriend should become a lot easier.

It could also go the exact opposite way. It all comes crashing down, American women will figure to go all out lesbian or go only for violent killers who rob, kill, and steal to retain their breadwinner status. That happens, and getting a normal girlfriend will become as impossible as busting through a welded steel wall with wood chips and a slingshot.
I was just joking. There won't be any normal women in America for a long time no matter what happens but its the thought that counts.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If America crashes it will also negatively effect American men. Even if American women decides to turn to being street walker to make ends meet. Who will pay for it? When Russian girls became street walkers it was western men and the select few wealthy Russian men.

But I do agree that history repeats itself. The moral decadence and the direction we are going will hit us hard. In some ways I look forward to it because we deserve it in some ways. Western women are too spoil and too entitled but you can say we all are like that to extent.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

chanta76 wrote: Even if American women decides to turn to being street walker to make ends meet. Who will pay for it?
Don't worry, our brothers south of the border will take care of it.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

American women and the stock market don't seem like they have much in common but that is not the case. Both of these investments are greatly over priced in relation to actual value.

Why I Will NEVER Marry an American Woman
http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/MarryAmerican.html

The Biggest Stock Bubble In U.S. History
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-0 ... us-history

Last edited by Taco on April 15th, 2017, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Mercury wrote:
Taco wrote:

NEWSFLASH FUCKERS!
It has already happend in the year 2017.
You say: "American women will figure to go all out lesbian or go only for violent killers who rob, kill, and steal to retain their breadwinner status."
93% of strippers are lesbians! The difference is that strippers will admit they are lesbians. 93% or more of American women are lesbian/feminist cunts but are dishonest about it.
Your right Asshole, American Women are going full retard: Lesbian Feminist Pieces of Shit.
http://www.tsbmag.com/2011/09/28/why-93 ... hreesomes/

Oh Yeah!
Here in Thailand it is the same. The younger women are whore/lesbian/feminists. Or are asexual to busy taking a selfie to ever have a relationship with another human being.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I wonder how many people noticed the massive spike in volume on the bottom of this S&P 500 chart. Its never happened before.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

When the market crashes, yer gonna get rayped.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/11/woman-cha ... t-6567361/

не поглеждай назад. 8)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Teal Lantern wrote:When the market crashes, yer gonna get rayped.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/11/woman-cha ... t-6567361/

The financial markets and the women are both showing signs of extreme volatility right now.

For those who do not understand this chart, when rates go up/bonds go down in value. The chart is illustrating that “duration” (average length of maturity) has never been longer than now. The longer the maturity, the more the volatility …so, when rates do eventually go up, the losses will be greater than ever before for two reasons: the outright amount of bonds outstanding AND duration has never been longer! Please keep in the back of your mind, the inflows into the debt markets by “retail” have been huge recently. Is the little guy ever right?

Gundlach: Duration has never been this long in my career… it is the worst possible set-up versus history.

'hope' doesn't pay the bills but it certainly fuels the stock market

Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

The truth is, American women DO NOT care if their market value collapses. They're blinded heavily by their own narcissism. When it comes time for me, I will disappear from the U.S. of Gay, never to return back. I will take every penny with me, won't look back. The house is burning. Instead of trying to save everyone else, just save yourself.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nell wrote:The truth is, American women DO NOT care if their market value collapses. They're blinded heavily by their own narcissism. When it comes time for me, I will disappear from the U.S. of Gay, never to return back. I will take every penny with me, won't look back. The house is burning. Instead of trying to save everyone else, just save yourself.
Woman are already starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?" Well ladies, we are moving out of the USA and the ones that are still living in America are starting to avoid you like the plague. There is the marriage strike and the MGTOW movement. Get used to it ladies, have fun with your cats and your dildos! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."