American Woman Market Will Crash In 2017

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Woman Market Will Crash In 2017

Post by Taco »

As the wealthiest country in the history of the world its safe to say every asset class in America is inflated, especially women. That will change this year as the worst financial crash in world history begins. In a few months, demand for American women will drop precipitously as investors(American men) will have too many other problems to deal with. American women will watch their dating and marriage options evaporate along with their careers as unemployment sky rockets as they scramble to find men willing to support them.

All you need to know is this...

When this market crashes...

This market will crash too...

Spine crushing relationships with fat, arrogant American women will soon be distant memories.

Last edited by Taco on March 3rd, 2017, 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Woman Market Will Crash In 2017

Post by Tsar »

I hope you're right and we get the worst economic crash in world history this year. That's one of the things I want most from the cosmos. Completely destroy the entire global economy so civil unrest, riots, rebellions, civil wars, class warfare, and complete pandemonium engulf the world. Chaos! Once everyone has nothing then everyone will have everything they need to change the system.

Trump can't save America, no one can. Just like every little piece on the global chessboard won't save their own countries. Everything needs to burn before humanity can rise!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote:I hope you're right and we get the worst economic crash in world history this year. That's one of the things I want most from the cosmos. Completely destroy the entire global economy so civil unrest, riots, rebellions, civil wars, class warfare, and complete pandemonium engulf the world. Chaos! Once everyone has nothing then everyone will have everything they need to change the system.

Trump can't save America, no one can. Just like every little piece on the global chessboard won't save their own countries. Everything needs to burn before humanity can rise!
It should all come crashing down before November 2017. They cannot keep this going for much longer. Then, getting a "normal" girlfriend should become a lot easier.

BofA's bottom line: "we recommend buying S&P 500 puts for the second half of 2017."

Bank Of America Sets A Date For The Market's "Great Fall"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-0 ... great-fall

Here's Ronald Reagans former budget director David Stockman.

"March 15th 2017, that’s the day that this debt ceiling holiday that Obama and Boehner put together right before the last election in October of 2015. That holiday expires. The debt ceiling will freeze in at $20 trillion. It will then be law. It will be a hard stop. The Treasury will have roughly $200 billion in cash. We are burning cash at a $75 billion a month rate. By summer, they will be out of cash. Then we will be in the mother of all debt ceiling crises. Everything will grind to a halt. I think we will have a government shutdown. There will not be Obama Care repeal and replace. There will be no tax cut. There will be no infrastructure stimulus. There will be just one giant fiscal bloodbath over a debt ceiling that has to be increased and no one wants to vote for.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xgNncFHAng[/youtube]

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:As the wealthiest country in the history of the world its safe to say every asset class in America is inflated, especially women. That will change this year as the worst financial crash in world history begins. In a few months, demand for American women will drop precipitously as investors(American men) will have too many other problems to deal with. American women will watch their dating and marriage options evaporate along with their careers as unemployment sky rockets as they scramble to find men willing to support them.

All you need to know is this...

When this market crashes...

This market will crash too...

Spine crushing relationships with fat, arrogant American women will soon be distant memories.

Shall I collect a "best of Taco" that is a compilation of your failed predictions over the years? Guess what, you're wrong again, look at all of your 2016 predictions. And your 2015 predictions. And your 2014 predictions. Et al...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Image
After looking at that picture, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........... or vomit. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't understand why people wish for the death of the culture and civilization. You want economic collapse and revolution? What for? Because you're angry and disgruntled over feminism and devilish women?

This implies that hatred and emotions have clouded the mind of such people who wish for destruction.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Adama wrote:I don't understand why people wish for the death of the culture and civilization. You want economic collapse and revolution? What for? Because you're angry and disgruntled over feminism and devilish women?

This implies that hatred and emotions have clouded the mind of such people who wish for destruction.
"This implies that hatred and emotions have clouded the mind of such people who wish for destruction."
Name Calling only makes you look bad and ignorant.

I don't understand why IGNORANT IDIOTS act like no collapse is coming.
Collapsed
1. Soviet Union (Russia pre-1991 ie. USSR)
2. Venezuela (2016)
3. Greece (2009)

Adama you do not understand:
American Women
Are being proped up by the GOVERNMENT.
1. Vagina first Family Courts
2. Welfare (ie. Section 8, Food Stamps)
3. Child Support
4. Affirmative Action hiring for women
IF YOU BELIEVE IN MATH THIS IS UNSUTAINABLE
Over $20 Trillion (US Dollar) DEBT. Over $62,000 per person.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
EVEN IF ALL THE GOVERNMENT WANTS IS TO KEEP PROPING UP WOMEN
The government's whore AMERICAN WOMEN are becoming to expensive to sustain. The collaspse is coming :twisted:
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

11 Quotes From Trump’s Speech To Congress That Show That The U.S. Economy Is In A State Of Collapse:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... f-collapse
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Even with the crash it will take some time for American women to become humble. But if there is a crash that would also negatively effect many men too. So all will lose. I think reset button is needed but that means for this generation to suffer and lose out . I mean do you think a feminist can be reformed? You need a reset where the young generation can have reeducation but in order to do that you need a new society . Pretty much nowadays everything is too permissible and selfish.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:
Adama wrote:I don't understand why people wish for the death of the culture and civilization. You want economic collapse and revolution? What for? Because you're angry and disgruntled over feminism and devilish women?

"This implies that hatred and emotions have clouded the mind of such people who wish for destruction."

I don't understand why IGNORANT IDIOTS act like no collapse is coming.
If you say so. I'll go by the words which you use yourself to issue condemnation against me.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Adama wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

I don't understand why IGNORANT IDIOTS
act like no collapse is coming.
If you say so. I'll go by the words which you use yourself to issue condemnation against me.
WHAT THE f**k BRO!
WE ARE AT WAR YOU STUPID IGNORANT SON-OF-A-BITCH! THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THIS WAR IS TO BE AS UNDERSTANDING NON-BIASED AND AS POLITICALLY CORRECT AS POSSIBLE!

YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT SAY:
"I'll go by the words which you use yourself to issue condemnation against me."
THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN YOU CANNOT WIN THE ARGUMENT YOU RESORT TO NAME CALLING! CHECKMATE f***er!
Shame on you :evil:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The US government and society favor feminism because men in government and society allow it to happen. I do not think feminism is sustainable long-term because it relies on men allowing it to exist, and feminism has created a situation that is unfavorable to men. Feminism goes against natural instincts and order, so it is vulnerable. But that's in the long-term.

In the short term, which could last a hundred years, it make take some serious social upheaval to get rid of feminism. US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp.

I am thinking of ancient Rome. When Augustus took over, it was after a time of sexual libertinism, and he promoted a more conservative society. They had a dictator take over and establish himself as emperor. He then had the power to make some of these social changes. If the US or other countries get a more authoritarian type leader who opposes feminism, that could get rid of it.

There could also be some social shifts within a democracy away from feminism and toward other philosophies. A religious awakening could also do this sort of thing. That would be the best scenario.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MrMan,

It's going take some world war or major plague to reset course in the west. The west society wise is LOST. American women are spoiled rotten and useless. American men are not that far off. We lost our way.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:The US government and society favor feminism because men in government and society allow it to happen. I do not think feminism is sustainable long-term because it relies on men allowing it to exist, and feminism has created a situation that is unfavorable to men. Feminism goes against natural instincts and order, so it is vulnerable. But that's in the long-term.

In the short term, which could last a hundred years, it make take some serious social upheaval to get rid of feminism. US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp.

I am thinking of ancient Rome. When Augustus took over, it was after a time of sexual libertinism, and he promoted a more conservative society. They had a dictator take over and establish himself as emperor. He then had the power to make some of these social changes. If the US or other countries get a more authoritarian type leader who opposes feminism, that could get rid of it.

There could also be some social shifts within a democracy away from feminism and toward other philosophies. A religious awakening could also do this sort of thing. That would be the best scenario.
"US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp."

History Lesson
Democracy is a self correcting problem.
The imperial period of Rome lasted approximately 1,500 years compared to the 500 years of the Republican era.

In Ancient Rome
1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies.
Meanwhile in Thailand
Number Of Young Thai Children Abandoned By Parents Has Increased
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/452 ... increased/

Fall of Rome
5 century AD: The Empire is ruled by an elite of military men that use the Emperor as a puppet; due to massive debts and financial problems, and starts “selling” parts of the Empire in exchange for protection.
In the United States
The debt of the United States has reached $20 Trillion USD. Has massive debt and financial problems. The United Stated have sold off the Panama Canal.
Our National Parks Now Belong to United Nations
http://www.texemarrs.com/061997/nationa ... _to_un.htm
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:The US government and society favor feminism because men in government and society allow it to happen. I do not think feminism is sustainable long-term because it relies on men allowing it to exist, and feminism has created a situation that is unfavorable to men. Feminism goes against natural instincts and order, so it is vulnerable. But that's in the long-term.

"US society and many western societies have been operating under 'democratic' and republican type governments for about 200 years or so. These societies evolved to give women a vote, too. It is hard for a democracy or republic to undo the female vote without unraveling the political system, IMO. Either a major political or literal revolution or a period of upheaval that moves the US away from having a republic could bring about the changes necessary for feminism to loose it's grasp."

History Lesson
Democracy is a self correcting problem.
The imperial period of Rome lasted approximately 1,500 years compared to the 500 years of the Republican era.

In Ancient Rome
1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies.
1. Meanwhile in Thailand
Number Of Young Thai Children Abandoned By Parents Has Increased
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/452 ... increased/
2. Advertisement for Thai Women
Are you looking for women who are the most unfaithful in the world?
Do you like other men (women, anything that moves) f***ing your girlfriend/wife?
Do you want to have a bastard child with a worthless piece of shit that has absolutely no motherly instincts?
f**k-YEAH GO TO THAILAND!

Fall of Rome
5 century AD: The Empire is ruled by an elite of military men that use the Emperor as a puppet; due to massive debts and financial problems, and starts “selling” parts of the Empire in exchange for protection.
In the United States
The debt of the United States has reached $20 Trillion USD. The US of Gay has massive debt and financial problems. The United Stated have sold off the Panama Canal.
Our National Parks Now Belong to United Nations
http://www.texemarrs.com/061997/nationa ... _to_un.htm